Community > Posts By > maiveiau

maiveiau's photo
Sun 08/06/17 11:11 PM
Iam real

maiveiau's photo
Sat 07/22/17 11:32 AM
There is absolutely someone there...just wait a little bit longer.... good luck...

maiveiau's photo
Sat 07/22/17 11:30 AM
Yes thats really hard..how are u coping.?

maiveiau's photo
Thu 03/09/17 09:57 PM
Iam

maiveiau's photo
Thu 12/25/14 10:27 PM
i agree.... thank u for reminding me...

maiveiau's photo
Thu 12/25/14 10:24 PM
hey i think i can help u....

maiveiau's photo
Thu 12/25/14 10:20 PM
i think you should come to Fiji.... lots of single guys here.... lol

maiveiau's photo
Sat 12/13/14 03:54 PM
agree

maiveiau's photo
Tue 11/05/13 11:55 PM
I don't think so online dating is ok for Christians.... its really not appropriate.... just saying..!!

maiveiau's photo
Tue 10/29/13 01:21 AM

God's silence is in no way indicative of
His activity or involvement in our lives.
He may be silent but He is not still..!!

"For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro
throughout the whole earth,
to shew himself strong in the behalf
of them whose heart is perfect toward him...."
2Ch 16:9

amen

maiveiau's photo
Sun 10/27/13 12:43 PM
thank u laura and everyone else...

maiveiau's photo
Sun 10/27/13 12:41 PM
thank you CERISE ROSE... I UNDERSTAND NOW... im doing everything I can not to sin anymore... but this Satan is very powerful too at times in trying to divert us from the doing what is right...However right now im feeling a lot better than before...
and also Tokss thank you my brother...
God bless you all...

maiveiau's photo
Thu 10/24/13 07:36 PM
Edited by maiveiau on Thu 10/24/13 07:39 PM
cerise Rose,...I just don't understand...does that article mean I just have to ask for forgiveness and see what happens???

maiveiau's photo
Thu 10/24/13 05:28 PM
Edited by maiveiau on Thu 10/24/13 05:30 PM
I Think it was 10 or 11 years ago when I was still in school when I committed this sin..i didn't know about it then but came to know of it years later while listening to a pastor preaching about it.. what happened was I was walking to town from school and a group of boys bumped me and started teasing me...I didn't know why I did this but I just swear at them and God in a very stupid way... I don't remember clearly what I said now but everytime I go to church im so worried about this idea of God will not forgive that sin..which is blasphemy against the holy spirit...ive asked for help from one pastor and what he told me is I have to pray and can only wish to reach heaven... I asked another one and they gave me explanations that just made me lose hope and sometimes think whether me going to church now is really worth it?? I sometimes think that I should just stay home and wait for the time to die and go to hell... im desperate for help... ill do everything from now on to please God I just don't wanna go to hell..... IS THERE STILL HOPE FOR ME???
PLIZ BEAR WITH ME...I THINK IM IN ALOT OF TROUBLE HERE...

maiveiau's photo
Thu 10/24/13 05:18 PM
thank u everyone for sharing me all the above... it has really helped me a lot... im so blessed..

maiveiau's photo
Tue 10/22/13 02:40 AM
ohhh...thank you.... love reading ur piece of explanation.... God bless

maiveiau's photo
Tue 10/22/13 02:08 AM
yeah i did that when i was young...very young coz our sunday school teacher said we have to give our lives to christ...so seeing everyone doing it i followed them.... but i dont remember the exact date coz i wasnt that ready when i did it.... can you explain to me about this...?

maiveiau's photo
Mon 10/21/13 07:19 PM
Edited by maiveiau on Mon 10/21/13 07:21 PM
i just joined this church and im finding it very interesting and i just love going to this particular church...it is one of the many denominations in my area... what happens is i joined the worship team of the church since i love singing but what that really saddens me is that after church nearly every time i found some of those people in the worship team smoking... a few others always swear and stuff, gossiping and judging each others voices... i didnt know about this before coming to this church...its after hanging around with them that im seeing and hearing this things...i just dont know whether to tell them off or what... just worried otherwise they will hate me for telling them that what they are doing is really disgusting... i hope im not doing a sin here since i dont trust anyone around my area to share this to..

maiveiau's photo
Mon 10/21/13 07:12 PM
thank u 4 all ur replies it really helped me...

maiveiau's photo
Sun 10/20/13 08:01 PM
thank you so much ....

Previous 1