Community > Posts By > willing2

willing2's photo
Tue 09/09/14 02:22 PM
Racial Blackmail

African-American radicals offer message to white America: Put white cop on trial and convict him or we’ll make blacks riot.

Despite clear, overwhelming evidence that on August 9, 2014, a 6’4”, 292-pound black thug named Michael Brown committed two felonies—the strong-arm robbery of a liquor store and an attack on a police officer—before being shot, an orchestrated gang of anti-white extremists are threatening to further escalate violence across America.

The most blatant example derives from Missouri state Senator Jamilah Nasheed, who wrote a letter to St. Louis County prosecutor Robert McCulloch,....

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/st-louis-prosecutor-has-faced-controversy-for-decades/article_cdd4c104-6086-506e-9ee8-aa957a31fee5.html

“If you should decide not to indict this police officer, the rioting we witnessed this past week [in Ferguson] will seem like a picnic compared to the havoc that will likely occur.”

Certain areas of the country didn’t even have to wait that long. Only days after police officer Darren Wilson rightfully shot Brown in self-defense, within a span of 15 minutes three white residents of Hackensack, N.J. were approached by a black man who punched and assaulted them in what’s become known as the “knockout game.”

http://www.northjersey.com/news/hackensack-cops-seek-knockout-game-suspect-after-three-assaults-1.1069746

Similarly, an August 19 Washington Times headline revealed, “Race-based hate crimes spike in D.C.” Of all 2013 hate crimes, statistics show that 72% were perpetrated by blacks on whites. Delroy Burton, chairman of the Washington, D.C. Fraternal Order of Police, said: “Regardless of what the category of crime is, the vast majority of people committing these crimes will be black.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/19/race-based-hate-crimes-spike-in-dc/

At the White House on August 21, black protesters staged a “Day of Rage” where they chanted, “Hands up, don’t shoot.” None, though, seemed to mention the fact that Brown beat Wilson so severely that Wilson’s eye socket was broken.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/215624-protesters-to-stage-ferguson-rally-thursday-at-wh

One woman present, Lisa Pointer, complained to reporters: “I am here because, in America, black men are under attack. They are constantly killed, with no justice.”

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/08/-day-of-rage-protestors-gather-in-front-of-white-house-in-support-of-michael-brown-injustice-in-ferg.html

Apparently, nobody informed Pointer that blacks murder 91% of all other blacks in this
country.

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf

When examining the riots and looting that transpired in Ferguson, we discover the overt presence of Revolutionary Communist Party members Gregory Lee Johnson and Travis Morales hurling Molotov cocktails at those trying to preserve law and order. At a local press conference, leaders from the New Black Panther Party (NBPP) insisted that the greatest threat to America was “racist white folks who are running this country.” These same Black Panthers were instrumental in inciting violence on the streets of Ferguson

http://fox2now.com/2014/08/14/video-protesters-take-over-ferguson-police-chiefs-news-conference/

Of course, who could forget the August, 2012 comments uttered by the NBPP’s King Samir Shabazz, who urged blacks to “kill cracker babies” and not be scared to “drag whites out of their houses, skin them, hang them in trees, drag them behind trucks, and pour acid on them.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/08/15/new-black-panther-woman-who-put-dead-or-alive-bounty-on-george-zimmerman-now-vows-to-keep-her-foot-on-motherfuing-necks-of-whites/

Further ratcheting up anti-white rhetoric among black mobs in Ferguson were typical race-baiters Reverend Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

Also hustling his brand of racial obsession was Attorney General Eric Holder, who reminded looters who’d destroyed hundreds of small businesses, “I am a black man.” Justice is supposedly blind, but with Holder it’s always perceived through a prism of anti-white hostility.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/eric-holder-black-and-miserable/

And then there was Missouri Governor Jay Nixon (D), who prejudiced any potential jury pool by insisting on a “vigorous prosecution” of Wilson.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/20/missouri-gov-calls-for-vigorous-prosecution-ferguson-shooting-case/

In light of these biases, black leaders want St. Louis County prosecutor Robert McCulloch, a white man, removed from Brown’s case. The reason: McCulloch’s father, a policeman, had been shot to death in 1964 by a black assailant.

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=19363

willing2's photo
Tue 09/09/14 02:18 PM

Hey everyone;),i want to know what you folks think,am not talking about if you're already in a relationship,and i already read all the threads about casual sex ect,and no,i DON'T mean going up to a stranger and say "hey,how would you like to *%#@"?NO,i mean like ,when you and someone getting that close or think you are ect,and I know alot of times or maybe MOST times you don't have to ask,I get that,so come on now,let it all out,we don't keep secretes here right?!:angel: flowerforyou: drinker

Chloroform and a cloth works

OOOOOOHH!
What a very bad girl!!:wink:

I saw Torgo mention chloroform on here once and it made me chuckle, so I've used it a couple of times since.
Not real chloroform, just the wording lol

Uh, okay.shocked Yeah sure.scared
Is that your story and yer stickin to it?:wink: smokin

willing2's photo
Tue 09/09/14 02:15 PM

To me, a woman's occupation isn't really a factor.
If she enjoys what she's doing, and is happy at work...
Then she'll be happy and enjoy play.
Yup:tongue: happy
thinks pancho has not dated a proctologist yet ... Laughing

The last one I had at the VA made me blush.
She was gentle and had tiny fingers.

willing2's photo
Tue 09/09/14 01:48 PM

my most humble apologies!!! to all you women...flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou slaphead flowers

That nose isn't naturally brown, is it?:wink: smokin .
... no but after years and years of practice...
. it just stops washing off...lmao.. I'm in commercial development sales.. so a brown noser comes in very handy.... and you want to talk about occupations that get you laid.... some clients take the meaning. bending over backwards to please them... quite literally..

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

willing2's photo
Tue 09/09/14 01:44 PM

Who's afraid to fly on September 11?
By Katia Hetter, CNN
Tue September 11, 2012

(CNN) -- In the few years immediately after the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, many travelers avoided flying on that day if they could help it.

Airlines expected lighter than average traffic and often offered lower prices on flights departing that day, said George Hobica, founder of Airfarewatchdog.com.

Time, apparently, has helped some people's fears fade.

Refusing to fly on September 11 lets the terrorists win, suggested many commenters on CNN's Facebook page within moments of the travel question being posted. "9/11 should be the busiest day for air travel," wrote Ronaldo Perez. "We cannot let the terrorists think that we are afraid."

"If we don't (fly), we are giving in to fear and letting it control our life," wrote Julie Roscoe Shaw. "Besides, God is in control of the end of my life, not a terrorist!"

While the U.S. airlines contacted for this story wouldn't provide any specific information about passenger traffic on September 11, a Southwest Airlines spokesperson said they didn't see anything unusual in this week's bookings.

"In the years immediately following 9/11, air travel always significantly dipped on September 11," wrote Mike McCarron, a spokesman for San Francisco International Airport, in an e-mail. "This year is no exception, but the dip in traffic is not as dramatic as in past years, and may be attributed to normal midweek declines in traffic."

It's true that Tuesday is typically one of the slowest travel days of the week, most airlines confirmed, so airport and airline staff aren't expecting to see high traffic volumes anyway.

Travel agents interviewed by CNN.com weren't reporting even isolated reports of business and leisure travelers declining to travel on September 11.

"I wouldn't say people want to fly, but the general feeling is that if we don't fly and we're afraid, they've won," said Ellen Sisser, manager of Omega World Travel's Bethesda, Maryland, office. "We can't give up living." And practically speaking, "there are those who think that the last place that would be attacked that day would be a plane."

Hotel bookings haven't slowed down much either, even in high-profile cities, according to Bob Diener, president and co-founder of Getaroom.com and co-founder of Hotels.com. "We're showing very high occupancy in New York City (hotels) and rates are pretty high. We're not seeing any significant impact."

Facebook commenter Christopher Moser agreed. "Yes I have (flown on 9/11) and would again. There is a better chance of me getting hit by a bus crossing the street."

The same is true for one Manhattan travel agency. "9/11 will always remain in our hearts and memory, especially for the NYC/Tri-State area, but inevitably life goes on," wrote Kimberly Wilson Wetty, co-president of Valerie Wilson Travel. "So, 11 years later, we are not seeing tomorrow as any less busy of a travel day."

That doesn't mean the Transportation Security Administration, the airlines and airports won't be on high alert, although they are not communicating many details of increased security to the public.

"There is no credible or specific intelligence to indicate terrorist organizations are plotting attacks to coincide with the 11th anniversary of 9/11," said U.S. Department of Homeland Security spokeswoman Marsha L. Catron, in a statement. "However, we know from the intelligence gathered from the Bin Laden raid, that al Qaeda has shown an interest in specific dates and anniversaries, such as 9/11.

"We continue to encourage our federal, state and local partners, as well as the American public, to remain vigilant and report any suspicious activity to local authorities," wrote Catron. "Our security posture, which always includes measures that are seen and unseen, will continue to protect the American people."

San Francisco International Airport officials have told employees that there may be an increase in local and federal law enforcement throughout the airport. Employees were asked to report any suspicious activity to airport officials or to call 911.

Several U.S. airlines, regardless of whether they lost crew, will hold private memorials. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, which owns the World Trade Center site and runs the major airports in the New York-New Jersey area, will hold its annual Interfaith Remembrance Service at St. Peter's Church at 2 p.m.

willing2's photo
Tue 09/09/14 01:42 PM

Hey everyone;),i want to know what you folks think,am not talking about if you're already in a relationship,and i already read all the threads about casual sex ect,and no,i DON'T mean going up to a stranger and say "hey,how would you like to *%#@"?NO,i mean like ,when you and someone getting that close or think you are ect,and I know alot of times or maybe MOST times you don't have to ask,I get that,so come on now,let it all out,we don't keep secretes here right?!:angel: flowerforyou: drinker

Chloroform and a cloth works

OOOOOOHH!
What a very bad girl!!:wink:

willing2's photo
Tue 09/09/14 01:39 PM

well I don't think, I would want to date! a female fishmonger...
.. for the obvious reasons..
.rofl rofl

Totally with you on that one.
Would be difficult dealing with her coming home from work
every day, with a red snapper...or crabs.:angry:

Eve going swimming in the ocean?smokin

willing2's photo
Tue 09/09/14 01:39 PM

my most humble apologies!!! to all you women...flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou slaphead flowers

That nose isn't naturally brown, is it?:wink: smokin

willing2's photo
Tue 09/09/14 01:33 PM

when I was younger.. I worked in Jasper at the Jasper Park Lodge..
. I sometimes would work part time as a runner... meaning I would deliver room service...... let's just say I was tipped .. often... it pays to deliver service with a smile...mmmmmm..

Womb service?:wink:

willing2's photo
Tue 09/09/14 01:32 PM
Edited by willing2 on Tue 09/09/14 01:31 PM

when you look this good..
you don't have to beg..laugh

All I have to do is dye my hair red.smokin tongue2

willing2's photo
Tue 09/09/14 01:31 PM

when you look this good..
you don't have to beg..laugh

All I have to do is dye my hair red.smokin

willing2's photo
Tue 09/09/14 01:02 PM
It did at one time. I was inspired by the movie Shampoo.

It worked.

Back when the Dorothy Hamil cut, up-dos and stack perms were the style.

willing2's photo
Tue 09/09/14 12:52 PM
(CNN) -- President Obama said he should have known better than to go golfing immediately after speaking about the beheading of an American journalist.

In an interview that aired Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press," Obama said he "should have anticipated the optics" because "part of the job is the theater of it," conceding "it's not something that comes naturally" to him.

Obama was vacationing in Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts, when Islamic militants released the gruesome video of James Foley, who was brutally killed as a payback for U.S. airstrikes against the terror group ISIS.

What Obama did after speech on ISIS Obama strongly condemned the killing, saying "the entire world is appalled by the brutal murder of Jim Foley." Minutes later, he was photographed golfing, which caused critics to accuse him of insensitivity.

Obama said he was deeply affected by the beheading of the American journalist. "After having talked to the families, where it was hard for me to hold back tears listening to the pain that they were going through," he said, "I think everybody who knows me -- including, I suspect, the press -- understands that ... you take this stuff in. And it's serious business. And you care about it deeply." Just ignore the Balh, blah, blah. DDSBS

The President said he understands "optics" is important. "It matters. And I'm mindful of that."

At the same time, Obama conceded that the "theater" of the presidency is a challenge for him. "You're followed everywhere. And the part of what I'd love is the vacation from the press."grumble tears

When asked by NBC's Chuck Todd if he was "exhausted," Obama admitted to being sleep-deprived at times. "There are days where I'm not getting enough sleep, because we've got a lot on our plate," he said.tearstears

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/07/politics/obama-golfing-optics/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

willing2's photo
Tue 09/09/14 12:38 PM
Edited by willing2 on Tue 09/09/14 12:38 PM
Mouth open = Politician lying

Remember all that Barrycon promised?

Barry still has to sign it, no?

willing2's photo
Tue 09/09/14 11:47 AM

Negro please!http://youtu.be/izCaEJ9l8kY

LOL

One. I'm native, not negro.

Two. Prime example of racial double standards.

If I had used the word NEGRO in that context, I'd probably get banned.

If it's cool for one to use the word negro in a derogatory fashion, all should be free to.

negro please is not derogatory

its just slang ,amongst 'negros' for give me a break

it is not slang amongst natives, so the context would be decidedly different,,,,

If I'm offended by the term, Negro please, it doesn't count cuz I'm not negro but, negros can be offended if a non-negro says it?

Sounds pretty double standarish ta me.

Here. Pretty simply put.

I was offended by the term.

Nothing will come of it.

That would be racist.

willing2's photo
Tue 09/09/14 11:45 AM

racist doesn't mean terrible person, it means product of a racially divisive and segregated history ,

When you look up the words racially divisive and segregationist, this is one of the pictures that come up.

willing2's photo
Tue 09/09/14 11:41 AM

Negro please!http://youtu.be/izCaEJ9l8kY

LOL

One. I'm native, not negro.

Two. Prime example of racial double standards.

If I had used the word NEGRO in that context, I'd probably get banned.

If it's cool for one to use the word negro in a derogatory fashion, all should be free to.

negro please is not derogatory

its just slang ,amongst 'negros' for give me a break

it is not slang amongst natives, so the context would be decidedly different,,,,

If I'm offended by the term, Negro please, it doesn't count cuz I'm not negro but, negros can be offended if a non-negro says it?

Sounds pretty double standarish ta me.

willing2's photo
Tue 09/09/14 11:26 AM

well, MOST have racial bias

yeah. i agree. Most blacks today do have a racial bias. If i disagree im a racist, whatever mountain of facts i throw around is irrelavent. Im wrong because im not Black.
ALSO DONT CARE ABOUT PLATITUDES, theories as to who is out to get him, ect. i cAN FIND PLENTY OF TRUTH AMMO on the news every night and in my daily work but yet they believe in him. why? because he is the first black president and they will support him no matter what the facts are.

With all the hate in their hearts, they will never understand.

willing2's photo
Tue 09/09/14 11:18 AM

I have always found that begging while wearing nothing but a bow tie has a pretty high success rate. drinks

Can't help mahself.

Is that before or after they slam the cell doors?:wink:

Usually during processing. laugh

Been there. No sweet talk, no nice dinner, no flowers.
Just bend over and spread 'em.

willing2's photo
Tue 09/09/14 10:21 AM

I have always found that begging while wearing nothing but a bow tie has a pretty high success rate. drinks

Can't help mahself.

Is that before or after they slam the cell doors?:wink: