Community > Posts By > willing2

willing2's photo
Wed 10/01/14 06:39 PM
Edited by willing2 on Wed 10/01/14 06:46 PM
Looks like to make sure ya don't get infected, yas needs ta dress like this.

BTW, they are Drs under those outfits.

Pic too big.
PHOTO: Dr. Besser dons scrubs before putting on several layers of protective gear.

Notice, the package containing the several layers has been sterilized.
Reckon they know something the average Joe isn't allowed in on.

I will take Ms Blondies word over the CDC any day. That is her field, don'tcha know?

FYI
Exhaled carbon dioxide contains droplets of moisture.

How close ya need to be to get infected?

willing2's photo
Wed 10/01/14 06:23 PM
Back on topic.

The only guarantee to avoid a woman falsely claiming rape is with a notarized consent form.

Even those liberals who are complete idiots should know that.

Every time I type liberal, I have to go wash my hands to git da stank off.

willing2's photo
Wed 10/01/14 06:16 PM
The only guarantee to avoid a woman falsely claiming rape is with a notarized consent form.

Even those liberals who are complete idiots should know that.

Every time I type liberal, I have to go wash my hands to git da stank off.

willing2's photo
Wed 10/01/14 06:02 PM

Furthermore, the accusation that all liberals shouldn't reproduce is as offensive as saying that "Insert race here" shouldn't reproduce, gays and lesbians shouldn't reproduce, poor women should have their tubes tied, or all NRA shouldn't have kids.

Show me an accusation.

You are entitled and I am entitled to an opinion. My opinion being, for the sake of humanity, most liberals should not produce.

Accusing statement:

It's best for humanity if liberals don't reproduce.

While you are right that you have an opinion. That doesn't mean that it isn't as offensive as saying that "insert any group here" shouldn't have the right to live, or "insert any group here" shouldn't have the right to reproduce, or "insert any group here" shouldn't have the right to survive.

It's literally prejudice. As in by the literal definition of prejudice. In my opinion prejudice has no reason in society, and thus there is no reason why I shouldn't let it cultivate by my inaction.

that's not a joke, nor in any way humorous in nature.

Are you calling me a racist?

Dude, nobody here is calling you a racist.

Dude, I asked another dude what his interpretation is of claiming my opinion is prejudice, dude.

Well, that other dude isn't calling you a racist.

Dude, and you know this (statement of fact), how?

willing2's photo
Wed 10/01/14 05:36 PM

Furthermore, the accusation that all liberals shouldn't reproduce is as offensive as saying that "Insert race here" shouldn't reproduce, gays and lesbians shouldn't reproduce, poor women should have their tubes tied, or all NRA shouldn't have kids.

Show me an accusation.

You are entitled and I am entitled to an opinion. My opinion being, for the sake of humanity, most liberals should not produce.

Accusing statement:

While you are right that you have an opinion. That doesn't mean that it isn't as offensive as saying that "insert any group here" shouldn't have the right to live, or "insert any group here" shouldn't have the right to reproduce, or "insert any group here" shouldn't have the right to survive.

It's literally prejudice. As in by the literal definition of prejudice. In my opinion prejudice has no reason in society, and thus there is no reason why I shouldn't let it cultivate by my inaction.

Dude, nobody here is calling you a racist.

Dude, I asked another dude what his interpretation is of claiming my opinion is prejudice, dude.

willing2's photo
Wed 10/01/14 05:17 PM

Show me an accusation.

Accusing statement:

willing2's photo
Wed 10/01/14 02:47 PM
Edited by willing2 on Wed 10/01/14 02:50 PM

Myself I think that some may over think the situation they have no cure for Aids. But yet you all do not have Aids.. Ebola is transmitted the same way.

Is that your scientific analysis? Where is your study on Ebola that you draw your conclusion? Sure, I would imagine, the body is infected, the sperm would also be. So is sweat, urine, defecation, blood, saliva, mucus.

Where is the stat on the study that Ebola is purely sexually transmitted?

Another thing. AIDS doesn't rapidly eat you from the inside out.

Here's a real life picture of an advanced infected person. Any resemblance to AIDS?

Sure, the pics are graphic. Get used to it. I imagine, we will be seeing quite a bit of it.

WARNING!! EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!!
http://exleftist.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/20120829-011622.jpg

willing2's photo
Wed 10/01/14 02:34 PM
Liberals here finally get what they've been screaming for.

Third-world status.

Trouble is, they ain't immune, they were pawns, played to the graveyard

Thanks libs, for falling for it.

Now, my opinion only applies to Hussein voters who voted for him the second time around.

You will die. Just like the conservatives.

willing2's photo
Wed 10/01/14 01:20 PM
Edited by willing2 on Wed 10/01/14 01:30 PM
So, no guarantee until they are able to pass on their heredity? Is there any common sense in the CDC?

Lookin like Dallas is screwed.

willing2's photo
Wed 10/01/14 12:04 PM

Show me an accusation.

willing2's photo
Wed 10/01/14 11:26 AM

I'm so glad so many people thing Rape is a laughing matter. I for one think that one rape victim is too much.

Grasshoppers are cute, to a point. Then, they become fish bait.

Who, pray tell thing, ( think), rape is funny.

It's best for humanity if liberals don't reproduce. Giddyup sayings.

willing2's photo
Wed 10/01/14 11:18 AM
The monkey spanks back.

Should prove to be good news for the Hussein regime.

As the body count rises, job opportunities will rise.

Unemployment numbers will drop.

willing2's photo
Wed 10/01/14 09:32 AM
Edited by willing2 on Wed 10/01/14 09:36 AM
I'll predict the future again.

Soon, there'll be a Liberal coming in here posting that the Ebola Pandemic is just being exaggerated and doesn't understand why conservatives are fear-mongering.

Gotta go fetch a can of varnish to finish a coffee table I built.

willing2's photo
Wed 10/01/14 09:18 AM
Edited by willing2 on Wed 10/01/14 09:18 AM

Too close to home for you???

I live less than 10 miles from this hospital.noway

One of those, (unnamed, under watch) folks could be a close neighbor.

Filter masks, surgical gloves, long sleeved shirts and pants and limited close contact with the general public.

Be sure to undress outside. Leave those clothes in a hamper outside. Go directly to the shower to avoid any accidental contamination inside your home.

willing2's photo
Wed 10/01/14 08:54 AM
I'll predict the future again.

What other large cities could Ebola do the most damage in a relatively short time?

Look for outbreaks in those areas.

willing2's photo
Wed 10/01/14 08:29 AM

Jeeze. WTF? in the 40's they quarantined households for polio. Big difference in watched and quarantined.

WTF would healthcare let a person that has traveled from Libera go home again? Just plain lunacy.

We have some strict standards even for Canadians coming in due to Hoof and Mouth disease related to livestock.

Where is the consistency for WHO?

I suspect it is a population reducing plan and a way to implement Martial Law.

Any way to do a background check on the traveler to see if he has ties to Islam? Could be one way to bomb millions of folks. Sacrificing just a few to achieve that.

willing2's photo
Wed 10/01/14 08:14 AM
It's tough to describe real poverty.

I don't have the funds to just hand out money or provide for a family that isn't mine.

I also don't hold to free rides either.

If the gal had shown some incentive, I would have worked with her to set up a small business. We both could have benefited. Because of greed, she's again on her own.

I don't give, I invest.

willing2's photo
Wed 10/01/14 08:03 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker

willing2's photo
Wed 10/01/14 08:00 AM
Welcome there, Mr Ray.

You chose a fitting username. For a man, you are a little cutie. You should have no trouble gettin hooked up.

willing2's photo
Wed 10/01/14 07:57 AM
The gal screwed up a potentially good thing.

Every time I would have gone to see her, I would have brought over food for dinner and a little some for their week.

Ocean is full of hungry tuna.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25