Community > Posts By > willing2

willing2's photo
Fri 09/26/14 02:46 PM

better stock up on the 3 G's (Gold, Guns, and God)spock
delete god and add Godiva

Cool idea.

willing2's photo
Fri 09/26/14 02:41 PM
For those who care to read, three facts were reported.
1 He was trying to get converts.
2 He was pissed he got fired.
3 He decapitated a woman.

Who da hell does that?

Any idiot can see, two out of three actions are Muslim related.

willing2's photo
Fri 09/26/14 01:08 PM
What I'm not reading from the Muslim community is condemnation of horrific acts committed by their brothers and sisters.

Here's the scenario when it comes to the so-called moderate Muslims.

Tonto and The Lone Ranger are riding across the prairie, when they are
surrounded by 10,000 Comanche Indians. The Lone Ranger sets up in his
saddle, looks around and says, "Well Tonto, Looks like we're surrounded!"

Tonto looks around and says "What's this 'WE' stuff, white boy?"

willing2's photo
Fri 09/26/14 12:09 PM

So, it's this very sweet young lady in my weekend ballet class. (It's not an accredited college or anything-just a dance studio run by a retired professional dancer) We met originally this past summer in a ballroom dance class at the local community college. We've always gotten along very well, and I've been lightly flirting with her ever since I met her. For example, after every class I kiss her hand very gentlemanly-like. I've been becoming more and more fond of her the more I see her. We treat class as our weekly dates now. What say you-at what point is it appropriate to say 'I love you”? Thanks! :)

Long time, Bro!drinker

Hope all is good with you.

If it was me, I'd ask her to dinner a few times.

Call a couple, three times a week, see if she'd like to run errands with you.

Let her know, tell her, show her, a little at a time, you are becoming attached.

Good luck and welcome back.:thumbsup:

willing2's photo
Fri 09/26/14 11:55 AM
Edited by willing2 on Fri 09/26/14 11:57 AM
Woman Beheaded In Oklahoma By Muslim Convert

By LYDIA WARREN

Beware of the Nation of Islam

A fired employee who had been trying to convert co-workers to Islam stabbed two female colleagues - beheading one of them - before an off-duty officer shot him, police have said.

Alton Alexander Nolen, 30, was fired from Vaughan Foods, a food distribution center in Moore, Oklahoma on Thursday before returning to his car and smashing it into another vehicle.

He then climbed out and entered the building, attacking the first two people he encountered with a knife, Moore Police Sergeant Jeremy Lewis said.

After beheading Colleen Hufford, 54, and stabbing Traci Johnson, 43, multiple times, Nolen was shot by off-duty officer Mark Vaughan, who was working at the business.

On Friday, Lewis said that Nolen had been trying to convert co-workers to Islam and that local police had contacted the FBI to help investigate the man's background, KFOR reported.

Co-workers said Nolen himself had only just converted to Islam, according to News9. It is not yet known if his beliefs played a role in the attack.

willing2's photo
Fri 09/26/14 10:56 AM

No When I wanted to know if I looked good in clothes I used to by a bunch of out fits and try them on at home and let my boys be the judge.They were always spot on from eeuw mom that makes you look like a granny,what an ugly dress, thats pretty mom,that makes you look fat to no mom your boobs are sticking out and its too tight or too loose.No lying there.Hey it worked for me and all the ugly stuff got returned.They are still like that and quick to make a comment about my clothes:banana:

Boobs sticking out is bad, how?drool :wink: smokin
For your sons it is! Didnt like their mama dressing like that. When they were around. :banana: :banana:

True.

All I was able to read was there was a chance of boobs sticking out.

Lost my train after that.:angel:

willing2's photo
Fri 09/26/14 10:52 AM
Edited by willing2 on Fri 09/26/14 10:52 AM

Welcome, young darlin.flowerforyou

willing2's photo
Fri 09/26/14 10:32 AM

No When I wanted to know if I looked good in clothes I used to by a bunch of out fits and try them on at home and let my boys be the judge.They were always spot on from eeuw mom that makes you look like a granny,what an ugly dress, thats pretty mom,that makes you look fat to no mom your boobs are sticking out and its too tight or too loose.No lying there.Hey it worked for me and all the ugly stuff got returned.They are still like that and quick to make a comment about my clothes:banana:

Boobs sticking out is bad, how?drool :wink: smokin

willing2's photo
Fri 09/26/14 09:35 AM

Holy crap slaphead

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

willing2's photo
Fri 09/26/14 09:24 AM

Yes. Please lie to me. Women LOVE that. And by all means, make use that I totally believe your lie.....grumble

Ya know how to tell when a Texan is lying?

He starts the sentence of with, "This is no BS........":wink:

willing2's photo
Fri 09/26/14 09:15 AM

that she's the prettiest woman you've ever met (while your eyes may disagree)
that she looks thinner now (though her new pants are 2 sizes up)
that she looks way younger (only when wearing a scarf)
that her new short hair are the sexiest (though she had long hair almost to the waistline)

To sum it up - do the compliments you (women) hear have to be truth the whole truth and nothing but truth?

Well.....the reverse is always true.

She can tell me I am a hunk....all the while drooling over a hot male model or celebrity. I mean....do I really care? She is gonna have her fantasies that are unrealistic. I have mine so I figure it all equals out. So in summation......lie to me please. laugh

I hear ya.

Men get lied to here every day.

I hear, from wanna-be immigrants,"I love ya', baby. Me no care how old you. Take me you and I make happy for rest of life. I be your women."

Translation; "Marry me so I can get legal. Then I dump you dumbass."

willing2's photo
Fri 09/26/14 09:08 AM
OOOOPS!!laugh laugh

willing2's photo
Fri 09/26/14 08:10 AM

willing2's photo
Fri 09/26/14 08:05 AM

Does that spanking come with hair pulling, biting and scratching?....drool

If'n I had hair, you could pull it.:heart: drool

Hehe...I have a solution for that!bigsmile

waving flowers :heart:

OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!drool

I like the looks of that idea!

willing2's photo
Fri 09/26/14 07:44 AM

Does that spanking come with hair pulling, biting and scratching?....drool

If'n I had hair, you could pull it.:heart: drool

willing2's photo
Fri 09/26/14 07:12 AM
Edited by willing2 on Fri 09/26/14 07:23 AM
The last "No Blood For Oil" demonstration was around 2003.

The peace prize winner has now bombed 7 countries

willing2's photo
Fri 09/26/14 07:08 AM
Edited by willing2 on Fri 09/26/14 07:15 AM
Are liberals giving President Obama a pass for waging the kind of war they would instinctively oppose?

In other words, are they opposed to bombing only when the missions are ordered by Republicans?

There is anecdotal evidence, at least, that some on the left have lost their antiwar passion now that George W. Bush has decamped to Texas. Which means they’re more about partisanship than principle.

Dana Milbank, the liberal Washington Post columnist who can be tough on liberals, was at the White House for an antiwar demonstration in the wake of Obama’s airstrikes against ISIS in Syria. A grand total of 22 people showed up.

Here’s what he quoted lefty activist David Swanson as saying:

“If George W. Bush were launching wars with Congress out of town, oh, it would be flooded. They would be screaming.”

Obama, said Swanson, “can get away with some abuses and worse and be forgiven because he engages in wars more eloquently and reluctantly, but the people who die in the wars are just as dead and the people who suffer from the sabotaging of climate agreements have their climate just as destroyed.”

Medea Benjamin of Code Pink was asked why so few on the left oppose Obama. “‘He’s totally defanged us,’ she said, citing his party, his affability — and his race. ‘The black community is traditionally the most antiwar community in this country. He’s defanged that sentiment within the black community, or certainly voicing that sentiment.’”

Defanged. Wow, those are damning words.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/26/defanging-left-why-liberals-are-staying-silent-on-obamas-war/?intcmp=latestnews

willing2's photo
Fri 09/26/14 06:55 AM
Says she doesn't swallow.

willing2's photo
Fri 09/26/14 06:45 AM
The Real Reason We Are Bombing Syria
Posted: 09/23/2014

The administration's response to the conjunction of this weekend's People's Climate March and the International Day of Peace?

1) Bomb Syria the following day, to wrest control of the oil from ISIS which gained its foothold directly in the region through the U.S., Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey and Jordan funding and arming ISIS' predecessors in Syria.

2) Send the president to UN General Assembly, where he will inevitably give a rousing speech about climate and peace, while the destruction of the environment and the shattering of world peace is on full display 5,000 miles away.

Nothing better illustrates the bankruptcy of the Obama administration's foreign policy than funding groups that turn on the U.S. again and again, a neo-con fueled cycle of profits for war makers and destruction of ever-shifting "enemies."

The fact can't be refuted: ISIS was born of Western intervention in Iraq and covert action in Syria.

This Frankenstein-like experiment of arming the alleged freedom-seeking Syrian opposition created the monster that roams the region. ISIS and the U.S. have a curious relationship -- mortal enemies that, at the same time, benefit from some of the same events:

a) Ousting former Iraqi President Nouri al Maliki for his refusal to consent to the continued presence of U.S. troops in his country.

b) Regime change in Syria.

c) Arming the Kurds so they can separate from Iraq, a preliminary move to partitioning Iraq.

What a coincidence for war-profiteering neo-cons and the war industry, which has seen its stock rise since last week's congressional vote to fund the rapid expansion of war. We have met the enemy and he isn't only ISIS, he is us.

Phase two of the war against Syria is the introduction of 5,000 "moderate" mercenaries (as opposed to immoderate ones), who were trained in Saudi Arabia, the hotbed of Wahhabism, at an initial installment cost of $15 billion. These new "moderates" will replace the old "moderates," who became ISIS, just in time for Halloween.

The administration, in the belief that you can buy, rent, or lease friends where they otherwise do not exist, labor under the vain assumption that our newfound comrades-in-arms will remain in place during their three-year employment period, ignoring the inevitability that those "friends" you hire today could be firing at you tomorrow.

One wonders if Saudi training of these moderate mercenaries will include methods of beheading which were popularized by the Saudi government long before their ISIS progeny took up the grisly practice.

The U.S. is being played.

Qatar and Saudi Arabia can now overtly join with the U.S. in striking Syria, after they have been covertly attempting for years to take down the last secular state in the region. We are now advancing the agenda of the actual Islamic States -- Saudi Arabia and Qatar -- to fight the ersatz Islamic State of ISIS.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dennis-j-kucinich/syria-isis-war_b_5869964.html

willing2's photo
Thu 09/25/14 09:41 PM
Is Sharpie the answer to yer prayers?
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25