Community > Posts By > MyGuyTy

MyGuyTy's photo
Sat 02/16/13 11:59 AM
oh my, I got one to admit to me what he was doing. He is 29yrs old and promised me he would get out of doing it. Of course I don't believe him, but we still chat once in a while and he still loves me and wants to have a future with me....lol
I enjoy wasting there time and playing their games. I now have all my friends on fb hid so no one can see them. Crazy world we live in.

MyGuyTy's photo
Sat 02/16/13 11:43 AM
My first scam came from facebook. He took on the name and picture of a guy I went to school with. He even had a lot of my old classmates as friends as well.....all females of course. They friend you then look at your friends and scam them also. I actually found one picture he posted on a website warning of Nigeria scams. So trust me I take a look at that site for anyone that contacts me now.

MyGuyTy's photo
Sat 02/16/13 10:50 AM
I was recently contacted by a man saying he was in Afghanistan. We chatted and right away he was telling me how beautiful I was, and if I would date him. Sounded weird to me for that to happen so fast, but I fell for it. It wasn't long and he told me how much he loves me and really piled it on thick. He told me he was doing a secret mission and no one could know where he was nor could he call on cell phones. I'm starting to get suspicious, but again I didn't want to believe it. A few days later he suggested that there was an actual way for us to talk and the US Army would contact me to get info and because he can't even have access to his bank account that I would have to pay for it. My make believe world came to an end at that time. I did get an email from 'U S Army' but knew immediately it wasn't from our Army'.
The grammar was horrible. To make a long story short, I confronted him with it all. He emailed me back admitting he was doing all this.

Ladies, please be careful. If someone falls in love with you that quickly.....be cautious. If they are widowed and have a sob story to tell you, be cautious. If they plan a future with you that quickly, run.........these guys are smart, they have an answer for everything. I've only been on this site for 4 days and have already had 3 guys trying to scam me.

Guys,
I don't mean to bash all of you, I know the majority of you are good guys. But be aware women are doing the same thing to you too.

I can now pick up on a scam pretty quick, but I also like to play their game for a while, just to waste their time.

I will never give out my personal info to anyone, nor will I ever send you any money for any reason. So if you want to contact me and have a real conversation I am really a caring person. I put God first in my life, then my family and the last thing I need is someone trying to take advantage of me.

MyGuyTy's photo
Thu 02/14/13 02:33 PM
Hi,
I am recently seperated and not ready to actually get back out there just yet.
I am raising an 8yr old autistic grandson, so I have to be very careful who I bring into his life.
If you need companionship and are content just chatting and emailing and just getting to know one another let me know.