Community > Posts By > 1Cynderella

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 07/18/13 03:03 PM
I don't need to hit the gym...I just hit a mountain...or maybe it hit me. I'm sure I'll know well enough in the morning. :laughing:

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 07/18/13 02:47 PM
I try to save those words for REAL problems.

I think the problem should at least be worth the breath it takes to voice it. :thumbsup:

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 07/18/13 02:23 PM
Edited by 1Cynderella on Thu 07/18/13 02:24 PM
Just enough to affect the mood around me, but not enough to be locked up...yet. bigsmile

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 07/18/13 06:53 AM

When I walk into the bathroom after he's showered and his towel is on the hook and not the floor...drool...not sure I could control myself long enough for him to get into his BVDs. tongue2

good luck with that

I think dropping towels on the floor is a gender linked genetic trait:tongue: laugh

If that were so then so would peeing on the toilet and around the toilet instead of in the toilet. laugh
It's like the plaque in my bathroom says..."I aim to please...you aim TOO please. :tongue:

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 07/17/13 08:45 PM
Maybe. See, I went out to shoot pool and have a drink with an old friend last week. Does a guy carrying a Zima with lime count? what

Don't sweat it. If the doorman notices, he'll ask the weird man to leave. If not, the door man will walk you to your car. It's really noting to be scared about. flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 07/17/13 08:22 PM

I assumed a phone convo was discovered by accident when using the phone or checking the time...whatever. When I'm dating someone it always seems like we just use each others phones when one of us has a low battery, so it wouldn't be odd for him to see the last message I sent someone if he picked it up.

Otherwise, I have to agree with many here that if the person in this scenario is monitoring their sig other's phone or using it without a previous understanding that they are free to do so whenever, then there were already trust issues in this relationship.

:thumbsup:

right

hey I'm prepaid on minutes

use my minutes and I'll pull out a chest hair for each one...lol

You don't scare me Sweet. I had that strange little hair removed years ago. shocked rofl

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 07/17/13 08:03 PM
When I walk into the bathroom after he's showered and his towel is on the hook and not the floor...drool...not sure I could control myself long enough for him to get into his BVDs. tongue2

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 07/17/13 07:57 PM
I assumed a phone convo was discovered by accident when using the phone or checking the time...whatever. When I'm dating someone it always seems like we just use each others phones when one of us has a low battery, so it wouldn't be odd for him to see the last message I sent someone if he picked it up.

Otherwise, I have to agree with many here that if the person in this scenario is monitoring their sig other's phone or using it without a previous understanding that they are free to do so whenever, then there were already trust issues in this relationship.

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 07/17/13 07:44 PM
Sorry, I couldn't hear you over all the chirping.

Turning in early anyway. yawn

Night All....smooched

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 07/17/13 06:24 PM
I've always said it would be over for me because once a sacred trust has been broken how can it ever be believable again.

I've seen so many friends and family go through this and take them back only to never trust them fully again. What kind of a relationship is that?

But I've never been through a thing like that so really can't say what I would do or wouldn't do.

If you give them another chance, I guess you already know what the worst thing that could happen is...so are they worth possibly going through that again. That, only you can say.

Best of luck to you in whatever happens next. flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 07/17/13 09:24 AM
I would say my number 1 deal breaker would be that I'm just not feeling he's into me...regardless of his claimes otherwise. ohwell

1Cynderella's photo
Tue 07/16/13 09:07 PM
My own litmus test goes something like this.

Qualifiers:

1. Think of you like family and would do anything for you.

2. Want to rip your clothes off due to lustful feelings.

3. Want to rip your clothes off due to deep intimate feelings, a desire to commit myself completely to you if you feel the same.

Results:
1=love
1+2=confusion
1+2+3=in love

1Cynderella's photo
Tue 07/16/13 10:55 AM
Seriously, to me the little "just because I tbought of you" gesture is the hottest ticket in town! smitten

It's got everything...mystery, intrigue, romance, and ALWAYS leads to a happy ending! drool bigsmile

1Cynderella's photo
Tue 07/16/13 10:42 AM
Edited by 1Cynderella on Tue 07/16/13 10:44 AM
Of cousee they don't and neither do men.

I've seen so many of my friends, male and female alike, in relationships that end in cheating. I also see them being drawn again and again to either insecure or egomaniac partners that almost insure similar or at least equally dramatic endings.

The egomaniac draws you in with their winning confident attitude..but look closer and you'll discover their capacity for love is already tapped out with self love. When they think another can benifit them more...they'll take it with little regard for your feelings.

The insecure partner seems very attractive to some, especially after having an experience with an egomaniac, as they seem to thrive ONLY on YOUR support and attention. Again, take a step back and think. It's all about YOU only because you're the one there for them now. Once you grow tired of feeding the need, they will still need and find elsewhere to feed. Your withdraw from supporting their needy nature, they will equate to withdrwing your love.

I believe we can all be both needy and self serving at times, but someone who dwells in either state is really in no position to successfully sustain a long term, give and take, mutually satisfying, ADULT relationship.

I make a point of seeking a similar balance I try to hold myself accountable for and have never had to deal with cheating from my past partners...so am convinced my views on this subject hold at least some truth.

I guess I could have just gone with...be more choosy and know them better could help. flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Tue 07/16/13 09:26 AM
Edited by 1Cynderella on Tue 07/16/13 09:33 AM

My favorite body type on this site :)

I dunno man. I normally go for the ones with...ya know....a pulse and a brain. :tongue: laugh

I was so hopeful....but then you said AND. grumble tongue2
weak pulse and shallow breathing even, but a brain?

I can prove my pulse is steady and strong...I can't always swear to the working condition of the other. :tongue:

1Cynderella's photo
Tue 07/16/13 08:42 AM

Borrowing dainties from my underware drawer is a deal breaker. He'd stretch them all out, and I can't stand droopy drawers. frustrated
Hope I'm not cyber-stalking, but tonite you're Lol'ing the he77 outta me.

Yes, exorcism is a specialty of mine. spock :laughing:

1Cynderella's photo
Tue 07/16/13 08:30 AM

Borrowing dainties from my underware drawer is a deal breaker. He'd stretch them all out, and I can't stand droopy drawers. frustrated

been there

I so totally know what you mean

what a freak he wassurprised
OMG...was only joking. Thta happens for REAL? Hope you told him to get his own dainties. scared

1Cynderella's photo
Mon 07/15/13 09:21 PM

1Cynderella's photo
Mon 07/15/13 08:58 PM

My favorite body type on this site :)

I dunno man. I normally go for the ones with...ya know....a pulse and a brain. :tongue: laugh

I was so hopeful....but then you said AND. grumble tongue2

1Cynderella's photo
Mon 07/15/13 06:07 PM
Weight is not an attraction killer for me. I 'm not going to love him less, I would just worry more. ohwell

Inactivity is a bit boring though, cause if I'm sharing my life with him it would be nice if he were involved in it from time to time. :tongue: