Community > Posts By > 1Cynderella

1Cynderella's photo
Tue 09/24/13 06:03 PM
I'm about as comfortable picking a man based solely on looks as I am basing my next vehicle purchase on the leather interior.

It doesn't run too good, but it's fun to sit on? slaphead

1Cynderella's photo
Sun 09/22/13 07:49 PM
Edited by 1Cynderella on Sun 09/22/13 07:49 PM
I think it's pretty important. I mean if you're into different stuff...both of you will end up trying to do things you're uncomfortable with to please the other...or if you don't, you won't have any means of pleasing the other. So...how will you share yourselves physically?

1Cynderella's photo
Sun 09/22/13 07:45 PM
I expect to be treated in the manner in which I treat others. If they don't...I don't spare them much of my time. That may seem selfish or unsympathetic, but think about it...if they don't recognize your value as a person worthy of their time and effort...will your loss really hurt them? Don't kid yourself.

1Cynderella's photo
Sun 09/22/13 07:32 PM

We are all searching in this proverbial pool of potential connections that could lead to brand new adventures like a voyage to the point of love and family. Why do we all seem to either settle or pick apart our own chances? And do we really have the time to ponder?

I know a lot of people who settle and pick apart each relationship before it ever had a chance. I don't get it either. There are enough complications in life to hamper our chances of finding compatible relationships without adding our own road blocks. flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Sun 09/22/13 07:13 PM
I have known someone with this issue. She eventually got over it with good therapy and time. She said the thing that really helped her the most was finally realizing that the people that intimidated her so much were just human...no different than her.

I wish you luck battling this problem. I think the internet is a really good place to start forming relationships. I think being able to relate to others in some way may help to bring the idea home...that we are really not so different from one another...are all in this together....are stronger together than we are alone in this world....and most of us nothing much to be scared of at all. flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Sun 09/22/13 07:21 AM
I become preoccupied with dreamy thoughts. I get giddy as a child on Christmas morning over every little thing he does. I get warm and fuzzy everytime I think of him And want to get warmer and fuzzier everytime I see him. *contented sigh* smitten

1Cynderella's photo
Sun 09/22/13 07:03 AM
No. The good I could accomplish with it would make me happy though.

Would you help me change people's lives if I won?

1Cynderella's photo
Sat 09/21/13 05:15 PM
All love is true for me...until it's not.

Have you ever stopped looking for love?

1Cynderella's photo
Sat 09/21/13 05:08 PM

Magic 8 ball says I will find true love in 2014. Should I trust this magical marvel? Hmmmmmmm.

Can I borrow yours? Even after extesive torture, all mine will give up is...Maybe. slaphead

1Cynderella's photo
Sat 09/21/13 04:58 PM
Love is only as true as you are to love.

The rub lies in finding one you love whose truth in love is similar to your own.

IMO flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Sat 09/21/13 04:54 PM
If there is truly no action I can take to fix a situation or control the outcome of some bad occurrence, I accept it for what it is and move past it. The more quickly I move on to something I CAN effect in a positive way, the less the things I CAN'T bother me. flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Sat 09/21/13 04:46 PM
It's been awile since I joined...but pretty sure you won't find teens here. noway

1Cynderella's photo
Sat 09/21/13 04:41 PM
I actually don't like to think that I would make a man better. I do like to think that I might make his life better though...even if he didn't think it could get any better. biggrin :heart:

1Cynderella's photo
Sat 09/21/13 04:22 PM

I'm starting to question if "LOVE" is worth giving it your all!

Even if you find "LOVE", then you still have a world of challenges.

When you do fall in "LOVE" you don't know how long it will last for.

Even the ones that fall in "LOVE" have problems on a daily basis.

Is "LOVE" worth the trouble?

Doug

I don't know any other way to love. I don't think I'd want to.sad2

Is it really love if you can't trust it? huh

flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Sat 09/21/13 02:53 PM
This one time I let the towels sit in the dryer all day. When I took them out I saw that there were a couple of pairs of his boxer shorts in there too that were all wrinkled up....so I ironed them.

That was so crazy. tongue2

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 09/20/13 01:15 PM
If he steps out...he can step off. No stress. flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 09/20/13 12:55 PM
I think you should be more specific. They might not get your order right. slaphead

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 09/20/13 12:34 PM

We do? what

laugh Exactly what I was thinking :)

I replied to your e-mail, btw ;)

:laughing: :thumbsup:

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 09/19/13 07:15 PM

asleep

.....bigsmile
^ This one is usually a gentleman...though he sometimes comes with a side of sassy! laugh

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 09/19/13 07:10 PM
I think your issue is simply a product of ...most people don't have time to have long heartfelt conversations with EVERYONE who messages them regularly...especially if they are already involved in deeper conversations with a few people before they began messaging new people. flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25