Community > Posts By > 1Cynderella

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 07/10/13 08:35 PM
Edited by 1Cynderella on Wed 07/10/13 08:37 PM
We all see things differently and there's nothing wrong with that. I will judge a man who defiles my love and respect that way and you will judge me for feeling that way. It's all good. :thumbsup:

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 07/10/13 06:27 PM
Edited by 1Cynderella on Wed 07/10/13 06:32 PM

I talk to anyone who approaches me...but tend to seek out the ones who don't. No one escapes me. :laughing:

Can you speak pig Latin?:wink:
aturallynay...uentlyflay. :tongue:

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 07/10/13 06:19 PM

to make it clearer an example would be, the choice to find out your significant other was cheating but it would mean obtaining the info through deception, or being ignorant to the situation while they are indeed being the deceiver.
Is there no scenario where he is innocent and the trust issue is not deception, but mistrust?

Any which way, I only know one way to trust and that's completely...until its apparent that I can't. If I feel something is wrong, I'll discuss my feelings with him, but won't seek it out. If he's decieved me, it will surface eventually. At that point it's his issue alone cause Homey don't play.

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 07/10/13 06:01 PM
Any interest I may have had in spending time with him would vanisb the moment he offered me money. ohwell

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 07/10/13 03:53 PM

I talk to anyone who approaches me...but tend to seek out the ones who don't. No one escapes me? :laughing:

I do too ...now ... I was way too shy when I was younger

...but was it always that way for you?
I've always been a bit that way, but maybe more so as I've aged. I'm just a social person with varried interests. I love hearing all the angles, so ask all the people. Some here may have noticed that....little bit. laugh

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 07/10/13 03:16 PM
Edited by 1Cynderella on Wed 07/10/13 03:19 PM
I talk to anyone who approaches me...but tend to seek out the ones who don't. No one escapes me. :laughing:

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 07/10/13 03:03 PM
Edited by 1Cynderella on Wed 07/10/13 03:04 PM

I LOVE it when Cyndi talks dirty...

flowerforyou

And it's not even game night yet. :angel: tongue2

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 07/10/13 02:40 PM
I don't believe sex just disappears...I think it becomes tired or neglected. It takes two to tango, but also takes two to neglect a sexual relationship. I believe there is always a way to bring the spark back. I think people are just stimulated by different things at different times. If they work at figuring that out together, they'll find their way back.

If not, theres always strip Twister. :angel:

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 07/10/13 11:24 AM
I think I would do exactly what I promised my groom when we exchanged vows.

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 07/10/13 10:34 AM
I very much want to believe it CAN be, so will go on believing until proven delusional. :thumbsup:

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 07/10/13 08:12 AM
Edited by 1Cynderella on Wed 07/10/13 08:16 AM
I've heard of this phenomenon, but only come up one short of a mate every few yearsor so. You may have a cold mouse in residence. laugh

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 07/10/13 08:11 AM
There's a hole in the bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza. There's a hole in the bucket dear Liza...a hole. slaphead tongue2

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 07/10/13 07:52 AM
Edited by 1Cynderella on Wed 07/10/13 07:57 AM
When he waits for a commercial during a Chiefs game to ask me what I'm thinking...HUGE turn on! drool

Especially if I'm thinkin'...bring it on baby! Oh yeah...bring out the spinach dip. You know I want it! drool

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 07/10/13 07:17 AM
Edited by 1Cynderella on Wed 07/10/13 07:21 AM
I message with most of my friends off and on as subject matter comes up, but there are a few I've not heard from in awhile.

Maybe they just don't recognize me since I took my pics down. laugh

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 07/10/13 07:03 AM
i think that most often it's the one who is the most fearful of loss, distrustful of partners or sometimes is lacking self confidence.

Since we are the sum of our past...basically jealousy is the most prevelent in those having trouble letting go of a part of their past.

I believe this is equally true of men and women alike. flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 07/10/13 06:31 AM
Edited by 1Cynderella on Wed 07/10/13 06:34 AM
Meant to quote Newchat. oops

I don't know of contracts drawn up to stipulate that. In my industry, when plans change, new contracts are usually drafted. Change in job scope or specs don't generally fall under breach. It all depends on the terms of the agreement I suppose.

The terms in a marriage contract I'm refering to would be "forsaking all others." If you and your spouse change the contract, or amend it later, there is no breach. :thumbsup:

I will add that amendments within a binding agreement require approval from BOTH parties. flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Tue 07/09/13 08:46 PM
On the business end of it....and maybe I just think this way because my business is based on contracts, but I view marriage as a contract too. But when the other party does not honor their contract, it tells me they just don't want the job very badly. I tell them to make way for someone who really wants the position. And trust me the benefits are AWESOME !!!! bigsmile

What? huh I was talking about at work. slaphead

On the emotional end of it...I can't believe a spouse can cheat and still love you...because I can't believe love disappears just long enough to tap that. brokenheart

1Cynderella's photo
Tue 07/09/13 04:53 AM
The only thing I know for certain is that a lot of very real people will miss you in a very real way if you were to leave Mingle. flowerforyou

I've never talked to a scammer or poser before that I'm aware of, unless it were breif enough their agenda never surfaced...so have no advice on how to feel after. But do know your presence would be felt here. brokenheart

1Cynderella's photo
Mon 07/08/13 08:30 PM

rofl rofl good question and I really do not know the answer - the williams lysicki match was a good one - close much of the time

but it looks like marion bartoli just friggin slammed lysicki....frm the scores it looks like it might have been an embarrassment to watchslaphead (I didn't see the finals)

Well my recorder messed up the first part, but I got to see their last two matches and Bartoli was awesome! That woman can MOVE! :banana:

1Cynderella's photo
Mon 07/08/13 07:12 PM

I may have crushed easy when I was in grade 6- 10, that would have
been with my female friends, but they were hard to not fall for,
they were so nice to look at and so fun to be around.

and no I didn't enjoy the crush when they didn't chrush backgrumble
who says stuff like you!slaphead :tongue: nobody thats whoflowers

but there was times when most all of then liked you one week
or another (the flavor of the week) I was usually last
weeks news by the time I would get up the nerveslaphead

my last girlfriend was an instant mutual crush, we just locked
eyes as we were introduced and I said to myself "I want one of those"
she gave me three hugs when I was leaving and she was emotional,
awkward! as it was in front of her boyfriend a year later we got together.

rofl rofl rofl your killin' me:laughing:
what did I write that struck you as odd or indifferentwhat aw nevermind, ok we'll make it
easyer, what didn't I write.........:laughing:
Who says things like ME? Do you read your OWN POSTS Pony? slaphead rofl

Silly man! whoa flowerforyou

there its Dyslexic thats better I can send secret message to myself and only a few chosen ones will know
:tongue: cuz I'm special:wink:

Dyslexia makes you a joker? Where do I sign up? drinker :banana:

flowerforyou tongue2

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next