Community > Posts By > 1Cynderella

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/15/13 08:00 AM

I am still trying to achieve that pose! I have trouble getting into a bridge from an inversion. my head gets stuck lol....and IMA a little chicken - believe it or not

this is me in yoga - I've been doing it about 5 years with 2 or 3 6-8 mo breaks for injuries not related to yoga

You might try to adjust your base in or out a tad? I have a long torso, so have an advantage there. :wink:

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/15/13 07:55 AM

speaking of awesome
Did you just give me a pirate? :banana:

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/15/13 07:46 AM

nice cyndi thanks....love is infinite as the sea...so easy to understand the sailor who can't stay home and legends of beautiful men and women who live beneathflowerforyou

BTW - great new main photo! AWESOME! :)
I could not agree more. I'm going to learn to sail as soon as I have the spare time when I'm 80 or win the lottery....whichever comes first. :laughing:

Thanks...I was just wondering how long I could hold that pose these days...WITHOUT ending up at the Chiropractor. slaphead

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/15/13 07:33 AM

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/15/13 07:09 AM
If this were a regular occurrence, I would consider it a discourtesy for certain, but would need more reasons than getting carried away with his friends to doubt his honesty or fidelity.

Personally, I would not care for the situation, but would rather just assume he was going on an all nighter every time he goes out with these particular friends, than make it a battle between us...ie, cancel our plans and plan my own girls night, and let him know I'll refuse to make plans involving him on these days because I can't depend on him to keep them. ohwell

Now if these are benders that result in drunk driving...he'd best armor up. :angry:

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 08/14/13 09:55 PM

If you post on your profile that you want to chat but will not exchange nude photos do you get less responses from the guys?

Relax...in the time I've been here, I've not gotten the impression that men here generally expect nude pics for women they chat with.

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 08/14/13 09:43 PM

Sacrifice

Lishb, he will be lucky to have you and hopefully you will never HAVE to sacrifice a darn thing. flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 08/14/13 09:39 PM
Edited by 1Cynderella on Wed 08/14/13 09:59 PM

so much for true love, huh...

Why do you say that?

cause your crap is worth more than love... crap can be replaced, true love cannot...

But if it's true love, they wouldn't tell you what you can and can't have.

It's not about "making" your partner do it, she was asking for a willing reason...

would you sell everything you own to bail them out of jail or something like that

What did they do to be put in jail? Like others have said, it all depends on the whats and whys.

so your answer is no...not a big deal

You didn't answer my question. I'm not able to answer without more info.

If the allergy situation seems reasonable to you, then your answer is yes...there is a situation where you would do this. We can't answer to every situation that could require you choose between your relationship or your stuff or we would be on the topic for 71.5 years. That's a real number too, cause I ran it through an actuary this morning. :laughing:

But wait...you actually said "no", you would not give up a pet for a man. I forgot your last line for a minute, because I thought it was a reasonable request. what I'm confused.

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 08/14/13 09:35 PM

Could you give up your stuff for the good of your relationship?

Say you could keep one purse and a few cosmetic items and suitcase full of clothing?

Would you walk away, or sacrifice and stay?

Would it matter if it were an established relationship or someone new who you really cared for?

Sure I could but I don't see why I would need to.

Yes it would matter, I need something secure and established to give up another part of my life.

:thumbsup: I've put that in there because I've heard stories of people who have given up everything on a chance to be with someone they barely knew. I was curious if I would get that response from anyone. Glad to see most of the ladies here have more sense. :thumbsup: flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 08/14/13 09:30 PM

Could you give up your boy toys for the good of your relationship?

Could you give up your motorcycle, boat, or man cave or comparable items.

Would it matter if it were an established relationship or someone new who you really cared for?

You think I am gonna give all these things up and then have her keep her spa days, weekly shopping trips, more than 80% of my paycheck and 95% of the closet space? Well do ya? :angry:

If so....then you would be absolutely right! I'd give it all up for some good food and kinky sex. bigsmile laugh

So, you're telling us your holding out for a movie star? slaphead rofl

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 08/14/13 09:25 PM

yes it is tragic comedy! It's so absurd, it's hilarious!

Cindi and all,
So we fall for a man and can't live without him! Then the fog clears and we try to... change him?
(Not everyone and not always... I'm just sayin'!)

I see so many couples especially the young ones (20's, 30's and even 40's) ((again, NOT all)) that are newly together, that HAVE to do EVERYTHING together! It's like a cardinal sin if they are separated!
Doesn't that just take away from their individuality?

We fell in love for the differences between us and then we try to... be the same?
I don't get it! Maybe it's just me!

I get that we would, of course, do several things together.
But should we not also do our separate things or do our things separately as well and this would enhance our lives?

I know I'm probably not saying this correctly but someone will "get me" and jump in and clarify!!!

Thank you. I love it when someone just "gets me"!!! flowerforyou

No one is trying to change everyone. Maybe neither of you can afford to move all of his stuff half way across the country. flowerforyou

This is strictly about circumstances not about a relationship that, from the sounds of it, should not even be a relationship, and is not likely to be very happy or last very long...if you ask me. noway

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 08/14/13 09:22 PM

Asking a guy to give up these kind of things he already had would be incredibly selfish of me.

Now, if we were living together and he decided to take over an entire room as a "man cave" that would be different. Then again, I've never been with the kind of guy who had to have one.

Again...this is not about anyone asking, coercing or demanding. This is about circumstances.

If circumstances were that you would only be able to be with someone you wanted to be with if you were willing to give up some stuff...would you?

If you need to know what the circumstances are specifically, then this abstract concepts like this are not ones you will be able to answer. Not everyone has to answer it....I won't be offended. :tongue: flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 08/14/13 09:09 PM

My belongings are mine.
If you can't accept that then you are not Luna, whom I seek & is the only girl that I would ever be with.
I don't go around telling girls what they're allowed to posses so why would they try to tell me what I can have?
I don't want the girl that I'm with to be my mother.
Telling me what to do, nagging me for no reason, and being a total drag.
I'm capable of making my own decisions.

Just in case you don't know who I am. whoa

I am Lunar, The MoonsDragonLionWolf, Knight Of Moonlight! :angry:

I purposely used the word "give". Isn't to give indicative of willingness? what

It pains me to see so many jump to this kind of conclusion...as we weigh everything on the scales of experience. Have women really become such oppressors of men these days? flowerforyou

No because I'm not willingly giving away anything just because you have problems with me having something and you not liking it.
There are women who try to oppress and suppress men and others who don't.
No differently than men.

Sad, but valid point Fear, but that's not what this was supposed to be about. Everyone seems to want to make it about that kind of demand though, so yours is not the first time my meaning was misunderstood. So I have to believe I did not phrase it well, or this has snowballed from the first person who made this kind of response.

There are many reasons why both parties might have to make sacrifices in order to be together. Whether financial, constraints in living arrangements, one party moving a long distance that they cannot take all of their belongings or allergies to...IDK...leather or whatever.

If a VALID reason would cause you to make a choice of relationship or your stuff...what would you choose. That might have been a better way to pose the question in the OP...had I realized it would have taken this path. frustrated

flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 08/14/13 10:15 AM

Hmmm! thats a hard question honestly..depends on why I'm giving it all up I guess

Things are things..you an replace them. Real love is rare, one of the hardest things in life for me to find anyways.

I did ask myself this question many times
That's kind of how I see this myself. You may spend half of your life searching for someone to love who loves you in return. You can pick up a pair of shoes anywhere. A purse can't hold you when you need a hug, and a diamond bracelet is a cold and edgy bed mate.

I don't think I could be with a man who did not rate above any and all belongings I had. I like to think I would sell my great grandmother's wedding ring to be with the right one. smitten

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 08/14/13 10:08 AM

It would depend upon the circumstances...

In a former relationship, I was planning to move to Hawaii. I was prepared to give up everything nonessential due to the high cost of shipping. It was my choice and It is just stuff.

I can't imagine being asked to give up anything though...and I'd never ask him to give up anything either ... although that supersize leather recliner with the sports logo stitched in the back with the built in beer cooler would definitely not be going in the livingroom! laugh We'd be building the most secluded kick-@$$ man cave ever! bigsmile

flowerforyou

So...you didn't go? Hawaii, huh? Would you mind if I take a crack at him? :laughing:

If the only way to get the BIG TV in the living room is to accept the man chair...it can stay as far as I'm concerned. That is, as long as he does talk during the game. I would think a grown man can remember what he was going to say until the commercial! grumble

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 08/14/13 10:01 AM
Edited by 1Cynderella on Wed 08/14/13 10:02 AM

If I gave it up, would I be able to buy new stuff??

I don't see why not. If it was possible I would imagine you would both strive to regain the life you prefer...unless they were conflicting and then one or both would have to decide how far they would be willing to compromise.

Maybe you will never have 25 pairs of shoes again...or maybe you will have to move into a larger home to accommodate 2,000.

The spirit of the question is more along the lines...does it matter that much to you? If you want a relationship, which is more important to you? Your lifestyle or preserving the relationship you want?

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 08/14/13 09:55 AM

OK There are 2 things I need to know!

How big is my suitcase/trunk/traincar?
Do I have to be able to carry my purse/armbag/dufflebag when I have filled it?

If there is AMAZING SEX every night, then I'm not seeing a need for a lot of clothes!:banana:

:laughing:

One...I have a rather large suitcase myself. :laughing:

And two, how would I know...are you accusing me of sleeping with your mythical man? grumble what

rofl rofl rofl

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 08/14/13 09:51 AM

Any guy got anything left to give up aint been divorced!frown

too funny!!! rofl
Tragic comedy? huh

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 08/14/13 09:49 AM

My belongings are mine.
If you can't accept that then you are not Luna, whom I seek & is the only girl that I would ever be with.
I don't go around telling girls what they're allowed to posses so why would they try to tell me what I can have?
I don't want the girl that I'm with to be my mother.
Telling me what to do, nagging me for no reason, and being a total drag.
I'm capable of making my own decisions.

Just in case you don't know who I am. whoa

I am Lunar, The MoonsDragonLionWolf, Knight Of Moonlight! :angry:

I purposely used the word "give". Isn't to give indicative of willingness? what

It pains me to see so many jump to this kind of conclusion...as we weigh everything on the scales of experience. Have women really become such oppressors of men these days? flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 08/14/13 09:33 AM

When I got married, she had two little boys, after awhile I gave up going to the dojo to spend more time with them and timed trips to hang out at a cigar store for weekends when they were with their dad. She did once pull the cord out of the socket when I was on the verge of destroying all mankind in WarCraft II

That's harsh! I guess she didn't see your potential as a world ruler...as we do. :tongue:

Having had studied the Classics, I would have followed Plato's Dictum for Tyrants
Wouldn't Plato say that if you're a bad tyrant, you will be so unwillingly...but if you're a good one, it will have been with purpose? spock

Sounds a bit like card stacking to me. slaphead

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25