Community > Posts By > BuskerBob

BuskerBob's photo
Wed 11/23/11 10:11 PM
I am single and live on my own but I am certainly not lonely. I have a good circle of lady friends who cater for all my needs

BuskerBob's photo
Wed 09/15/10 01:18 AM
I must be so ugly because I have had a response "Yuk, Go away" and several introductory emails "deleted unread". So what do all these desperate sounding ladies want?

BuskerBob's photo
Tue 06/01/10 12:13 PM
Hi to MelodyGirl
Yes it is a field. A large area of grass, about two acres in all. I have a nice view up the hill over the corn fiel to the spinney. An even larger field next door is home to a large herd of cattle and sheep. Wonderful. Who needs a brick box in a city?

BuskerBob's photo
Tue 06/01/10 11:43 AM
:smile: Hi folks,
Does anyone else live in a field? My field has a nice view is very private. I even get the grass cut for me. Yet I am close to all amenities

BuskerBob's photo
Sun 03/14/10 04:30 PM
frustrated love Hi Folks, thanks for your comments. I can assure you that I am real and not a computer generated gizmo. Just looking for a nice lady and they seem very thin on the ground everywhere not only here.
Bob

BuskerBob's photo
Sun 03/14/10 02:15 PM
I firmly believe that about 80% of all ads are not of real people but computer generated models. Most sites advertise that they have hundreds of thousands of hopeful applicants. There are not enough genuine people to fill all their claims. How many times are we told that here is someone who will fill your bill? Where are they, gone over a month ago. Yeah, they never existed in the first place. Put there to pull the unwary into the folds of makebelieve. Woe betide you if you pay to go to one of these sites, Wow, suddenly everyone is taking your money because you did not read the small print that said we will pass your name and details to our other sites. Yeah about 50 of them all in South America.

BuskerBob's photo
Tue 02/09/10 05:29 AM
None of my "matches" within 100 miles have been on line within the last month. Where are they? What is going on?

BuskerBob's photo
Thu 11/26/09 08:12 AM
Hi everybody. I have recently been chatting to a lady who at first glance seemed to be attractive and attentive. Got to know a little about each other. But something told me that her story was not quite true when she said that when she visited my town she stayed in a certain road. This, for a supposedly business woman, was not the place to stay. It is the pits. She was going to Cape Town to sort details of her fathers business out. A few days latwer she needed money as there was trouble with the banks. The name of the Hotel and address in Cape Town together with the phone number were quickly found to be ficticous. The tale was so badly strung together it beggared belief. If that lady had been honest from the beginning I would have given her the money, no problems. I have found 3 names for her on here and they have been deactivated, but be warned, she may strike againfrustrated