Thu 03/07/13 07:08 PM
Still hottie

yogi4yogini's photo
Thu 03/07/13 07:06 PM
Went to my cupboard and found it was
Bare

yogi4yogini's photo
Mon 03/04/13 09:08 AM

I don;t agree that the relationship was necessarily for the wrong reason in the first place. That doesn't make sense

lol you had to be in my head at the moment I wrote that lol I'm not the best at articulating my thoughts, my brain rushes on while my fingers thump the keyboard...

yogi4yogini's photo
Sun 03/03/13 02:27 PM
Give to your local spousal abuse clinic or chapter!
I was a crisis line intervention operator for a while, and women sometimes feel trapped, and that they have no where to go.
Almost all communities have a safe house and counseling available, but they need funds!

yogi4yogini's photo
Sun 03/03/13 02:14 PM
A relationship can be maintained with the loss of trust is one or both in the relationship is broken, and the tie between the two wasn't for the right reasons in the first place.
Similar topic: can you forgive a cheater?

yogi4yogini's photo
Sun 03/03/13 02:09 PM
"Catfish" is available on MTV.com, shows. It looks right on topic! Try your library on DVD?

yogi4yogini's photo
Sun 03/03/13 02:05 PM
Don't you think it's neccesary to gaze into each others eyes before you can be in love, making long distance meeting too risky? I know the preexhisting love can continue, but a new one flourish? What do you think about that?

yogi4yogini's photo
Sun 03/03/13 01:56 PM

deduction; Anything goes,so long as...........??
Yes,MM does alude to really liking Mr.Handsome...then ''uggy'' too,then Character,and then....
Eish,
Ok,
Character + killer looks(uggy)= MM!

Are you into ethics AND algebra? slaphead

yogi4yogini's photo
Sun 03/03/13 01:53 PM

I prefer someone with a fantastic personality with good character, someone who is personable, to me this is worth more than someone with good looks. It has been my experience that most good looking people are shallow, empty, and usually narcissistic.

I'm not good looking, but I'm shallow, empty and narcissistic anyway! rofl

yogi4yogini's photo
Sun 03/03/13 01:49 PM
Agreed, men settle down for the right woman.
If you mean committing, because a guy is no good if he gives up his life for you. It's when he keeps coming back for you, and he can't get by without you. Then he's settled down.
A new study is showing that men with low t (ex: 50+) are more ready to commit into a new relationship.
I, personally, felt the desire to have children of my own when I was still prepubescent. I had a couple of girl friendssmitten when I was 7/8 years old, but wasn't thinking of them as mates, or future wives, but I had already started putting away some of my favorite toys for my future kids! Is that wierd? My therapist doen't think so. rofl

yogi4yogini's photo
Sun 03/03/13 01:36 PM
I am in full agreement with even the memory of good sex being completely tarnished if you have been used. Unless you have no feelings at all. As a sensative person, I feel the human pheromones released during sex can trigger feelings of love that may not be true, and I would like to see more studies about that cause love confuses the heck out of me...embarassed brokenheart

yogi4yogini's photo
Sun 03/03/13 01:16 PM
Josie and Annaconda WOW great story.
Were you long distance friends at first?

I keep trying closer to home and find so often the home listed on site is false (suspected scammers) I am too gullible and naive to figure it out right off. I started to fall for long distance a couple times now, and realize it's not for me. 90 minutes is my max away from here now.

yogi4yogini's photo
Sun 03/03/13 12:59 PM
happy M&M is doing OK. Not sure, but I think she is saying, she likes it when a good looking man flirts with her. We all like attractive people paying us attention. The filtering for a good inner beauty has to start somewhere. It's if you are mean or disrespectful to an 'uggy' or in my case, 'oldie' that is the no-no, and reveals the bad character within.

yogi4yogini's photo
Sun 03/03/13 12:50 PM
Library private study room.
We had to be quiet!
Very stimulating. The door was tried twice!

yogi4yogini's photo
Sun 03/03/13 12:44 PM
Lady returned to the salon, embarassed.
"I tried to save a few bucks, now I need help."
The stylist asked "What's up?"
The lady replied "I went to the pharmacy and picked up a do-it-yourself Brazilian waxing kit. I thought, what could be better than saving $70?"
"So I did my best, now my p***y looks like aliens landed and made crop circles!" surprised oops

yogi4yogini's photo
Sat 03/02/13 10:22 AM
spock Well, I still have enough self esteem to laugh it off, Muaness. Did I make you jealous? lol

yogi4yogini's photo
Sat 03/02/13 10:14 AM
waving Lady Liz, blow a kiss.
Feeling old now, since you olded me...

yogi4yogini's photo
Sat 03/02/13 10:05 AM
“So she thoroughly taught him that one cannot take pleasure without giving pleasure, and that every gesture, every caress, every touch, every glance, every last bit of the body has its secret, which brings happiness to the person who knows how to wake it. She taught him that after a celebration of love the lovers should not part without admiring each other, without being conquered or having conquered, so that neither is bleak or glutted or has the bad feeling of being used or misused.”

That's beautiful, M&M.

Sex with love is like wanting to merge right into her soul. To give her the best that you have, and to fulfill her every need and desire. Sex with love builds warm happiness and completes existance.

Sex for lust is random, needy, and feels hollow afterwards. In the wrong frame of mind, it encourages depression and desprate feelings.

yogi4yogini's photo
Fri 03/01/13 10:08 PM
Holly and Hollys dog

Previous 1 3