Community > Posts By > thatonepoet

thatonepoet's photo
Fri 03/22/13 04:09 PM
Everyone wants to go to heaven, but no one wants to die

- by the band Bring Me To The Horizon

thatonepoet's photo
Thu 03/21/13 11:15 PM
I must say, when I made this topic it was a serious question. But without Dodo_David it wouldn't of went anywhere. I would like to thank you for continuing to give me something hilarious to read. I'm passing owership to you. :thumbsup:

thatonepoet's photo
Thu 03/21/13 11:06 PM
The wisdom of today.
Is knowledge for tomorrow.
Everyone hides their sorrow.
Thinking it'll just go away.

Do you know whats to come?
Or do you drink it away with rum?
I'd call you blind.
Because theres no such thing as a life with rewind.

Open your eyes.
You'll see the world lies.
The truth hovers like flies.
Its up to you to stop your demise.

I love being called crazy.
I get to tell you, you see life hazy.
Can you prove me wrong?
You see my words are strong.
They pop right out.
So why do you doubt?

The truth is bold.
This world is cold.
Souls are sold.
Mine has a story that is being told.

I am.
Ever heard that before.
Go build a dam.
And open a store.
Finish the exam.
Wait theres more.
Haters scram.
Believers have an open door.

Most cant handle, they call everything a scandal.
Say is a conspiracy, Wisdom is the true currency.
I hope you enjoy, I'm just an envoy.

thatonepoet's photo
Thu 03/21/13 11:03 PM

Way cool...

Agreed

thatonepoet's photo
Sun 03/17/13 11:31 AM
Thank you all. I just needed reassurance.

thatonepoet's photo
Sat 03/16/13 11:54 PM
We've been separated for over a year now. I still love her. We were together for 3 years. What I'm wondering is, have I not given it enough time? Or is it because of the bond we share since we had kids together? I feel the same way about her as I did when we were together. She'll say she just wants to be friends one day, then say she wants to keep our lives separated so we'll stop talking. Then she'll pull the whole I miss you thing but go back to saying she just wants to be friends. Maybe I'm just taking it all the wrong way. But I kinda feel like she just enjoys throwing curve balls at me if that makes sense. I fall for it everytime slaphead but I put up with it because I wanna have a family with her. I dont know if I should play her "games" or just not talk to her unless its about our kids.

thatonepoet's photo
Thu 03/14/13 11:30 PM
I had a car wreck last sunday, cant drive anymore, cant work, or go see my friend. The community is kinda like my way of keeping in touch with the outside world until my doctor clears me for driving. I have issues with randomly blacking out and it happened while I was driving. frustrated But since I blacked out I went limb and didnt take any phycial damage from the crash, hit a telephone pole. I first got on here looking for love but no one is my area ever on so I choose to stay on for the forums. I've read alot of interesting things and it's nice to see other people views on certian topics. The forums have a very good sense of "ask and you shall recieve" if that makes since.

thatonepoet's photo
Mon 03/11/13 11:51 PM
The parrell universe theory made me reconsider heaven and hell.

I think there we go to heaven or hell.

thatonepoet's photo
Sat 03/09/13 10:19 PM
Black ops 2 zombie player, need anyone who won't quit out, male or female, always have people quiting and ruining chance at a new high round. Message me for my gamertag. 35 on transt till someone quit, 43 solo die rise, 30 something die multi till someone quit. I'm an amazing medic on any map but tranzt just because of its size. If you glitch, dont bother messaging me. I know camping spots in zombies that put glitchs to shame. Just need 3 other people to work together as a team.

thatonepoet's photo
Sat 03/09/13 06:10 PM

Is he talking about the Blue Laws like in Texas? Those were struck down years ago mostly.

Yea I think they are trying to get those back up. Hopefully someone who knows more than me can find something out because google doesnt wanna be my friend right now.

thatonepoet's photo
Sat 03/09/13 06:06 PM
http://www.endtime.net/engelsk/familyday.html

Not the best one I could find. Still looking. They are suppose to be trying to pass it in the US. Again I dont know if this is true or not, it might have been better to post in the reglious thread but since it cocerned politics a little i posted it here. MightyMoe you seem to always find facts maybe you can find out more than me. I heard it also has to do with free masons. I'm just looking for insight on it.

thatonepoet's photo
Sat 03/09/13 05:57 PM
I've been hearing alot about the government trying to make it where you can't work on Sunday, as in all busnesses will be closed down and you have to stay inside or go to church. Some new law they are trying to pass combining church and government. I dont know if its true or not, I was hoping one of yall could give me insight. I'll see if i can find a link.

thatonepoet's photo
Sat 03/09/13 01:53 PM
Is it true?

thatonepoet's photo
Mon 03/04/13 09:16 PM
never to late ~ three days grace

thatonepoet's photo
Mon 03/04/13 06:14 PM
I havn't had a nightmare since I was a kid. A T-rex chased me into bi-lo and I fell down and said please don't eat me and it said "why would I eat you when you brought me to all this food" That made me get over dinosaurs rofl

thatonepoet's photo
Mon 03/04/13 09:59 AM
My uncle posted a picture on facebook that said "People say we dont need guns because we have police officers, thats like saying we dont need fire extinguisher's because we have firemen". I feel like yall will get a kick out of that one :laughing:

thatonepoet's photo
Sun 03/03/13 08:46 PM
The other night a dreamed there would be a police checkpoint that had 3 state troopers trying to catch people speeding. Well go figure the next night i drive by there and there they are in the exact spot I dreamed. I've had other dreams like this but this is the only one I'm posting for personal reasons, anyone else had any experiences like this?

thatonepoet's photo
Sun 03/03/13 07:44 PM
Is there anyway to search by last time online?

thatonepoet's photo
Sun 03/03/13 07:42 PM
Anyone interested?

thatonepoet's photo
Sun 03/03/13 07:39 PM
Edited by thatonepoet on Sun 03/03/13 07:40 PM
85% of the girls within 100 miles havent been on in over a month frustrated Makes finding someone hard. Sorry for posting twice I pressed post twice and it put it up twice slaphead

Previous 1 3