Community > Posts By > Tater42

Tater42's photo
Wed 06/05/13 11:54 PM
Well if you could change or fix something in your past, what would it be and why?

Tater42's photo
Mon 04/08/13 04:31 AM
Getting* not giving. Damn auto correct

Tater42's photo
Mon 04/08/13 04:30 AM
Would you rather be hated or forgotten? Simple enough, just giving everyone's two cents on the matter

Tater42's photo
Sun 04/07/13 10:35 PM
"Its easier to find a bad Guy then a solution"

Tater42's photo
Tue 03/19/13 11:37 PM

oh geez. Your whole life is at 21.

No I am seriously getting pissed at kids who have no life experience but maybe one or two gals through highschool, AND they need advice on how to find a woman.

NO NO. TRY GOING OUT AND MEETING GIRLS..I DONT KNOW..MAYBE AT KMART..MAYBE AT the skating rink...maybe at your buddies house.

There is no way you need help finding a date when you are goodlooking and 21. get the **** off the internet and meet a girl.

I am sick of this ****.

(sorry)

I simply asked everyone's opinion on the subject is all. I have no problem meeting women and have plenty of female friends. I'm not a kid either, I've been serving with army since I was 17. Putting my life on the line so people can live free and be able to do what they want. Dont seem like such a kid now huh? Don't have anything nice to or bout the subject at hand then don't say anything at all.

"Sorry"

Tater42's photo
Sun 03/17/13 03:43 AM
So my whole life I've been the nice Guy. Doing everything a man should to make his woman happy...but yet I keep getting effed over...every time. But I see a beautiful girl In a relationship with a Guy who treats her badly, no respect, she works while he uses her money? Just some examples and I'm sure some of y'all have seen this...but when you say, well leave the Guy and she says, "but I love him" soooo I'm not the only one who finds this to be complete bull stick?! Opinions? Thanks

Tater42's photo
Sun 03/17/13 03:33 AM
Ok now rate it :) lol

Tater42's photo
Wed 03/13/13 10:30 PM
Tire section at wal mart :)

Tater42's photo
Thu 03/07/13 10:05 PM
Now I wait 48 hours :/ still appreciate the help though man!

Tater42's photo
Thu 03/07/13 10:02 PM
Rate my profile?! Haha

Tater42's photo
Thu 03/07/13 09:33 PM
Thanks bro. I been all over the web trying to find something! Thanks again for the help

Tater42's photo
Thu 03/07/13 09:12 PM
The girl I've been talking to and there's a long history but tells me she is fluent in French so this morning I learned how to say good morning and her name with a voice memo from my iPhone. She sends one from her iPhone but it's kinda long and I have no idea what she said and won't tell me. I couldn't save the memo to my phone which is stupid but Whatevs. No translating app worked so here I am...now since I couldn't save it or translate it into text...I gotta send it in an e-mail so who ever can and wants to help I have to send it in an e-mail...it's asking a lot I know but I'm not a scammer, I swear. I wouldn't do all this to try to get you into something stupid. I just wanna know what she said cause it could be something I'll never forget. Just a guy looking for some help is all...Thanks for your time

Tater42's photo
Thu 03/07/13 08:19 AM
I joined the army at 17 and of course had a girlfriend. I did what everyone told me to do. Stay single at least through training/deployments. Physical part is not that hard but mentally...better be ready. Last thing you need to worry about is what your girl is doin when they are teaching you skills you will need to know!! I did that andvit really helped me cause I wasn't worried or stressed. Still date and have fun of course but try not to get serious with anyone. I've seen guys married for ten years or so and there girls left. Its not worth it, hope this helps brother. Thank you for serving. I got a couple months left and already got my sgt rank. Be the best and great things will follow

Tater42's photo
Thu 03/07/13 06:47 AM
I will never be a stalker haha! Yea I've thought about it but try to keep it out of my mind cause I've been the "fallback" guy before. It was in my younger years, still a very nice guy but very shy and I use to let girls walk all over me and talk to me as they pleased. I did join the U.S. Army and good ol uncle Sam help me find my backbone, still very nice and up most respect but I won't allow that to happen again. If it ever did get that way between me and my best friend...that would have to be the end of it. Not sure if I could even be her friend...but luckily it's not even close to goin that way. I may be blinded by the feelings but i know she wouldnt hurt me...again. Hate saying that but i really dont think she will :)) Still taking things slow but everything is going great and we are both very happy :) I do my best to make her smile and know she's wanted everyday and I spend days with her and live it like its our last, sounds like a goofy love movie but it's my movie :)) thanks for yalls help!!

Tater42's photo
Tue 02/26/13 02:04 AM
Honestly just in my opinion, I'm not sure how far she does live away but if y'all have actually never met in person, nothin is really serious cause seeing that person could change anything. I've seen it happen, I'd try to find someone a little closer to home to where it dont costs extra money just to go visit someone for let's say for a day or so. You still look young man so enjoy the youth while you can! Plus we only have this life once, get out a lil but slowly work your way there. When you look back at your life when your older and remember you and buddy's being the life of the party or the shy guy in the corner. Just work your way up to going out from time to time, hope this helps!

Tater42's photo
Tue 02/26/13 01:51 AM
9/11 government did it, told someone to do it or knew of the attack and did nothing. Explosives brought down, not planes or jet fuel. Watch a video closely of the towers falling, watch right below the debris cloud. You'll see it. It wasnt jet fuel either, jet fuel don't burn the great cause it burns up so fast, even 100s of gallons. Most of it exploded on impact anyway! Pentagon, I was freakin ten years old when I watched it on CNN...even at that age I could tell there was no freakin way a plane hit that. I even told my mother that, if so where is the video? It's the pentagon, saying one camera or street camera or something didn't catch it? Yea sure, well where the two 6 ton engines? No? What bout debris? Oh really, not even a seat? Oh ok yea we still believe you. What about the field? Where was the...you know what, I'm not an idiot...there is not even a frame structure or hell a hole big enough for a commercial plane?! Wait, what? Oh you found a piece?! That's great...wait but it's a very small piece...and it's six miles away from the crash sight?! Hmmmm....ok I guess they we are just plain stupid. That's ok, even knowing that I still signed up to protect this country and the people that call this country home. For the lives lost on 9/11 but not for the government! That's all I have to say and I could be totally wrong but that's just my opinion and i didn't say anything disrespectful to anyone here and I just ask you do the same for me. Thanks for your time

Tater42's photo
Tue 02/26/13 01:26 AM
Thank you! I see what you are trying to say and I'm the type of person who will take a chance when it comes cause I'm not sure tomorrow is gonna show up, I took my chance and just told her how I felt. We are now just talking and starting off slow and take things easy. Our feelings for each other and all that has no been discussed since that day. We both know it's there but we wanna take this slow and make sure it is right. And just if something does happen between us, I'm not gonna let that stop me for making other female friends...just gonna advoid falling in love with anothet one again haha :) Thanks again for your time and advice.

Tater42's photo
Tue 02/26/13 12:51 AM
I would also like to add that yes we are currently just talking to see where things will go. Just...the message I got back from her about mine was...a surprise cause i don't know but I guess I just expected something...different? I guess but that's why I need some females opinions on what they would say and advice is always appreciated :)

Tater42's photo
Tue 02/26/13 12:47 AM
If I'm driving very far to see someone special or what have you...I'd like to think they would put me up in there home before I spent money on a hotel room! But no I wouldn't expect them to cause they have there own place stay, at least expect them to attend dinner or something

Tater42's photo
Tue 02/26/13 12:22 AM
Hello,
I've had this girl as my best friend for over three years now. We always got along, know each other like the back of our hands of course. A typical guy and girl being best friends and they winde up falling for one another, just FYI, we tried talking but she was dating a guy, happens to be the same time we realize we love each other...a few months of talking and stuff, I never kissed her or anything innoproprite towards her cause I'm a southern gentlemen and I have respect for others, long story short she shattered my heart and left me behind to be with a guy who treated her badly. It hurt a lot and I found it hard to trust any other girl...time passes and I forgive and forget cause of course I still loved this girl cause the feelings never left and out old friendship came alive again and I was happy with that...so two nights ago, we are texting nothin new until I get a text saying pretty much she should never forgive herself for the stupid mistake she made, missed me and that feelings never left her heart. The message was longer but I was shocked...breathless...and of course I was over joyed with happiness cause the girl I really loved and truly trusted still had the same feelings for me :) so ok, my turn to tell her how I feel...for safety reasons we will call my friend summer and this is my message word for word and it's pretty long..."I just wanted to say...I'm so happy to hear that your feelings never changed towards me, I have a piece of your heart that you put me in. Saying no one could ever replace me...you don't know how long I've wanted to hear that. You're just the most amazing woman I've ever met, so sweet, kind, generous, smart, caring nurturing, beautiful, funny...the list goes on and on. Not one day went by where I didn't think about you or the times we spent together. You're not just another friend or someone I know, you're my summer and no one can replace you or how you make me feel. We've had many ups and downs but never fought and always find a way back to one another. It's crazy yes but, here we are again. I plan on doin whatever it takes to make you smile everyday cause I don't wanna go without talking to you again... You're not just another girl to me, you're way more important than that. Those feelings I have for you...never left. Always been here, even when all that came crashing down...it hurt but never left. You know I would do anything for you, just to see you smile. I'm tired of seeing ******** treat you the way they do cause you deserve much more than that!! I want to be the one who makes you happy, wipe your tears when you're sad, I want to be the one you see when you look back on a precious memory, I want to be the one who surprises you with flowers just cause I can, I want to be the who makes you feel wanted. I have been wanting to be your man for what seems like forever now...but I'm still here just to prove that through no matter what, I'm always gonna be here for my summer. I made that promise years Ago, don't plan on ever breaking that promise. There is no other person like you who can make me so happy, smile so much, laugh so hard, be sweet and caring. I thought i would never find a rare beauty like you. Those feelings...I get em when you text or call me, they get stronger if talk to you, seeing you smile makes my knees weak, i hold you in my arms and my heart almost beats out of my chest and I can't stop shaking...I've never felt that with anyone but you summer. I know and believe in my heart we will be together someday cause god has been testing us and look where we are today...I tell you all this for a few reasons. 1. I'm not getting any younger and there is no telling what I could be missing out on with you. 2. I still fully trust you, if you have any doubts or anything like that...please just tell me what is on your mind, don't tell me what I want to hear or just drag this along cause I don't want to be heartbroken again...I know you won't hurt me But I just had to say that and well 3. These "feelings" I have for you, I know what it is...there's no doubt cause it's never happened before, they never faded away, they get stronger when I think of you or what the future could possibly hold. I hope you know what it is but I'm gonna say it anyway...it's love...I just know it is. I'm sorry to just drop all this at once but after the dream I just had to say something, I only have this one life and id like to see you in most of it cause you're the girl I care about...I just love you summer...I have for a long time and it's not going anywhere...I care a lot about you and I can only hope that you feel the same...there it is, I just let it out cause I needed to tell you...I hope to hear from you later but take your time, I understand." this is where I need help, what would you say if your man, guy you always wanted or whatever...I'd love to hear anyone's advice or opinion for me and my prbloem...it took her over 24 hours to reply to me after that and it was the most stressful time I've ever experienced...thank you for taking your time to read this and offer your help!!