Community > Posts By > Annet

Annet's photo
Fri 12/25/09 11:47 AM

I saved the email in my box. The price isn't bad at all. At least we get real people here. This is a comfortable site to chat though I haven't done much else.
There is another site where so-called particular interest dating sites show in advertisement. I wanted to check one out. It was total spam.

I didn't Up-grade,,,,,But I did decide to become a less member here,,,so as IT won't TAKE as much of MY TIME,,,as it has for the last three years on here,noway surprised

slaphead rofl rofl rofl laugh laugh laugh laugh
Now I am ONLY a part-time,,,member,wink,lol

Thanks for a regular reply! Actually, if someone has a few bucks to toss, they can try someplace for one month.

Thank you again for a regular answer unlike the other. A regular guy. I've found alot of baggage in people's lives, off my topic. Good luck!:wink:

Annet's photo
Fri 12/25/09 11:41 AM

I saved the email in my box. The price isn't bad at all. At least we get real people here. This is a comfortable site to chat though I haven't done much else.
There is another site where so-called particular interest dating sites show in advertisement. I wanted to check one out. It was total spam.

I've updated to a mingle plus membership. I received three death threats since then, and were beaten up by physical (very physical) dates often. Once my head was pushed into the souvlaki dinner, and twice I had to recite the Holy Mary on demand, if I wanted to save my manlihood for future use.

This is a good site. There is a bad site as well, but you don't want to hear about that.

Welcome to the forums on this site. Don't go to the other site of the tracks, you angel.

Annet's photo
Fri 12/25/09 11:19 AM

Annet's photo
Fri 12/25/09 10:33 AM

I know the feeling.

Once they told me I was unmatchable, I looked at that and said " Well...ok then. "

I actually knew that long before I ever took their test. But at least I had it in writing after that. LOL

It is kind of a nifty exit strategy. If someone I'm not interested in tries to start something up, I just say, "Well, you do realize I'm unmatchable, right?"

LOL, thanks for a laugh!

Annet's photo
Fri 12/25/09 10:28 AM

Merry Christmassmokin

I don't get it. You don't like the holiday, then celebrate by serving at the food pantry, ring a bell for the Salvation Army to dress and feed someone.

Do something constructive instead of posting something like this.

Annet's photo
Fri 12/25/09 10:20 AM

Some people have been here for years and haven't had one single date.

I can vouch for that!

shades

Of course, eHarmony TOLD me I was unmatchable....

Eharmony is like the nightmare that never ends.grumble

Thank you! I paid too much for a membership. If I got a few matches, they were hours away. One guy wanted a woman to give him financial stability for his likes, traveling, buying horses. Creep. Another guy was in need of a good psychologist. Another one drank alot and put that in his profile. Sometimes it's better to remain AWAY and work on your own interests.
By the way, guy--that's the way you can meet someone. Work on your own interests.
This became not my focus for dating.

Annet's photo
Fri 12/25/09 09:20 AM

I am beginning to believe this site is a joke I have not had one single date
from this site and I would like to know why?

Is this your first website dating hopes? Your pic is fine. Look at your profile and complete it while sounding conversational. Like Lotto, some people are "lucky." You might be fortunate. Take time and work on yourself separately but open the door a few times a week and look to see who is interested. Post and read the Community Boards. People will see you!
After an end to a relationship, I stayed online and have dated from a few sites. As the movie reminded me, the online persona is an "avatar." Use your common sense.

Good luck and happy holidays!

flowerforyou

Annet's photo
Fri 12/25/09 07:13 AM

Ha....

You think you got problems with people not approving of your profile pix?

You got nooooooo idea baby.......

walk a mile in my shoes.......

the first one just scares me
but the other two are cool

Annet's photo
Fri 12/25/09 07:13 AM

Ha....

You think you got problems with people not approving of your profile pix?

You got nooooooo idea baby.......

walk a mile in my shoes.......

the first one just scares me
but the other two are cool

Annet's photo
Fri 12/25/09 06:59 AM
I like your pic! Over time, I've found that guys don't have pics up because 1) they still have to have someone take a pic and teach them how to post it or 2)you might like them and the words before finding out the appearance or weight might be a turn off as it has been for them in their experience 3) the wife or girlfriend might hear what they are doing.

There's an answer!

Annet's photo
Mon 12/21/09 04:01 PM

Who needs a rug anyway? Dry off before ya get out of the shower.

That's a way to finish the discussion!
:wink:

Annet's photo
Mon 12/21/09 03:55 PM

laugh laugh It doesn't matter..he wouldn't put the rug in the dryer either...all of ya, bite me. slaphead

If you had just used the cattle prod earlier we wouldn't be having this discussion.

If she left the rug on the floor it would probably be dry by now........smokin

LOL. Eccentricities, we all have them. Mine keeps the rug on the floor.

happy

Annet's photo
Mon 12/21/09 03:41 PM

Why exactly do you drape the rug over the side of the tub??????smokin

laugh Yeah, really! I never did that one. Sounds like it needs drying for this lady.

My tub was wet. Needs drying without a rug draped on it.

flowerforyou

Annet's photo
Sun 11/08/09 04:50 PM

He didnt contact you because he is a player !
:smile: or gay:smile:

Hi Mirror. You posted such a cute pic! You always have nice pics to share.
I'll rely on Fate. This one is a former 9/11 worker. Being kind, I can be compassionate. Then it is tiresome. I'll take Fate and move on. It gets kinda lonely but I've moved forward anyway. It's just a commentary on my part and a question.

Have a good week!

happy

Annet's photo
Sun 11/08/09 04:46 PM

Ah, there's just no knowing with some people Annet, I've been contacted by girls before and never heard back from them.

It's probably something that'll keep their therapists fat and sleek for years to come, but we'll never really know. Perhaps it's better not to.

Swings and roundabouts, as my father says.

Thank you. I love your picture. You and the birds are wonderful. The picture reminds me of calm.

flowerforyou

'S my pleasure, you're the picture of serene tranquility yourself. Keep the chin up, I'm sure you'll find a smelly layabout who'll make you happy.

Annet's photo
Sun 11/08/09 04:44 PM

eh, hard to say...if they aren't keeping contact they just aren't into ya

Thanks for your input. I meant to post in the "Ask a Guy" forum. You don't look like the guy I seek. A female isn't a comment I'm interested in, unless you post as a female.

Annet's photo
Sun 11/08/09 04:39 PM

I doubt if it's visual, unless the guy is half blind.

That's a nice comment, lol! There are nice guys out there. Girls, read over here and find out.

Annet's photo
Sun 11/08/09 04:34 PM

Ah, there's just no knowing with some people Annet, I've been contacted by girls before and never heard back from them.

It's probably something that'll keep their therapists fat and sleek for years to come, but we'll never really know. Perhaps it's better not to.

Swings and roundabouts, as my father says.

Thank you. I love your picture. You and the birds are wonderful. The picture reminds me of calm.

flowerforyou

Annet's photo
Sun 11/08/09 04:32 PM

Sorry to say, you may have made him laugh but he's probably just not that into you for whatever reason. If he was he would at least be e-mailing.

Thanks for posting. I agree with you. I initially contacted him and very well might not be his type, visually and whatever else.
Thank you.

Annet's photo
Sun 11/08/09 04:24 PM
..but the inquisitive person I am, I've tried to gather why (and it is a long time ago but just curious).
A man wanted me to call after meeting him on the site. We had a nice conversation. I contacted him with an innocuous 'hi' and a simple comment that was totally harmless. We spoke for a long time over the telephone. We were talking about meeting in a week or two given our obligations. I wrote a humorous comment to keep him aware of me. He never contacted me and I see him on the site frequently, just a picture that he's online.
I have an attractive picture up and could make him laugh knowing I could be good company. He's o.k. and has dated previously with no connection. He never married anyone.
Just curious, why do you men think he never contact me even though he still shows up online? I am non-pressuring. Lastly, we talked and I don't eat what he eats. No biggie. He asked if I had a last meal what would it be(?) Well, last meal..I told him a lobster, lol. My friend told me he didn't contact me because he's cheap. P.S. I didn't say I wanted HIM to buy that dinner. This might not be part of the issue.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14