Community > Posts By > Annet

Annet's photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:02 AM

I think they are funny, mainly the goth ones. Or the certified Christian. laugh

Yeah, I guess that's true. And I didn't think that these ads pay the bills...:wink:

Annet's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:55 AM

Damn Right. Don't you have anything pertinent to complain about?ohwell

Yes I do. Your appearance and attitude. I think your more attractive in a tree stump like Thoreau.

Annet's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:52 AM

just get highlights but i've been a red head. that was a fun thing. blondes should try red. it goes great with the fair skin.

You look pretty, Downhomechick. You definitely have gone to the hairdresser! I've seen dry, brittle blond and the way it was handled was cut and the ends dyed brown. It looks so much better.

Annet's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:48 AM
Ahhh, looking for a recommendation? See a good hairdresser.

Annet's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:10 AM
I wanted to tell you I love your pic! The kangaroos or whatever they're called are so sweet!

Annet's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:07 AM

I am part black and part east indian. I have dated indian, white, black, cuban, mixed race and what is really different about each one is not based on the color of their skin but rather where they come from, their culture, their upbringing. I assure you that a white person or a black person from the US is indeed very different in many ways from one in another part of the world.

I don't see anything wrong with having a preference based on ethnicity. It's the same as not wanting to date someone with curly hair vs. straight or someone who is slender vs. heavy. I have my own racial preference for relationships simply because I am attracted to certain features just like everyone else. Now! because I think that others may not always understand my views since this can be such a sensitive topic, I keep my preferences to myself. Maybe that makes me a hypocrite but saying that I don't date purple people can be just as hurtful and offensive as saying to a heavy person that I only date skinny people. That's just me... I
If your preference is based on ignorance and hate then shame on you.

Very beautifully written and you truly hit the mark, Island Princess. :smile:

Annet's photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:57 AM
Banner ads..fulfill your fantasies. I'll know I'll get a rhetorical kick in the pants but maybe that's what you get when going to a chat room.
What about acting like a class act?
There was a good reason "way back when" for staying on the straight and narrow path. If one acts like a p&%, then that's exactly what you'll find.

Draw on your morals, folks.

Annet's photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:27 PM
laugh

could just be an opening line...
marriage proposal coming soonlaugh
marry me ....bigsmile blushing

:wink:love

Annet's photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:25 PM

Why do some think dating sites are for those who can't get dates elsewhere? I've just arrived on planet mingle and already....in my emails and in the new members introduction post I made....men are implying I shouldn't be here because I'm pretty (okay...I appreciate the complements...).

I see plenty of other good looking people so others must feel as I do.....a dating site is just another avenue for finding someone...it's not necessarily better or worse.

For those who asked ...........

My reasoning for trying this place out is I thought I could converse with a gentleman for weeks....and really get to know him some before I went on a date with him. This is a luxury I don't have in real life. I don't work around men so when I do meet a guy it's in a club or bookstore and they don't want to chat for weeks before a date. I'm tired of going on first and second dates with men just to find out if we have anything in common. I'm not the spring filly I once was and constantly auditioning different men gets tiring.

Are you serious to believe every nice word? If I believed every sweet word, you couldn't get my head through the door. Come down to earth. Superficiality, not pretty.

Annet's photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:10 PM

you can download those just like ringtones...in fackt you can add "ringtones" to vista sounds then use them for computer sounds...lol...mine is an elk bugle for incoming emaillaugh

Then that's what the techies did. That's quite creative, eh?

Annet's photo
Fri 01/02/09 08:15 PM

I thought I've heard alot of things from these sites but I had one open that let's you know someone is interested, LOLOL! The computer let out a wolf whistle to get your attention that someone emailed you! Heehee. Sometimes you need a good laugh. Life is short...laugh!

laugh :wink:
i need one of those right now

Wait until it pinches your rear, that'll be the next thing. I never heard a wolf whistle before, that's the latest!

Annet's photo
Fri 01/02/09 08:10 PM
I thought I've heard alot of things from these sites but I had one open that let's you know someone is interested, LOLOL! The computer let out a wolf whistle to get your attention that someone emailed you! Heehee. Sometimes you need a good laugh. Life is short...laugh!

laugh :wink:

Annet's photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:45 PM

Soo... you're attracted to smurfs?

ROTFL!! I'm cracking up over here! Where did that smurf come from?!! Mirror, you're a riot.laugh

Annet's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:45 PM
I don't order lobster until I know him for a while or he insists, how's that?!

Annet's photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:06 PM

I understand the need for privacy, vanity, and insecurity that comprise most people's reasons for not posting a recent legitimate photo.

However, as far as I'm concerned you can tell your tale walking. Don't write me.

I need a face to put to the words otherwise it makes me very uncomfortable. It is not about me being shallow. It's about who the f*ck are you? You could be any one of 6 billion people on the planet.

smokin Had to vent smokin

I guess you got someone who did that recently. I totally agree. They can be Quasimoto, thank you. Someone I work with met someone and she never put up a photo. I asked if he did and he did. I don't agree not being able to have an idea about the appearance though men have told me that women often lie and the pic is ten years old or when they were thin, twenty years ago.

If you don't have a photo I think either you're married, with someone or very UNAPPEALING.
rant

Annet's photo
Thu 01/01/09 07:15 PM

So would anyone get involved with anyone who did not tell you that they had debts, that they were not making any payments?

I would not, as that’s a lie and if there going to lie about that to you then what else are they going to lie about?

but if they did tell you would you get involved with them ?

I have debt and am not making payments. Because that's what the lawyer told me to do. I'm slowly paying for a bankruptcy. Life happens, and suddenly you are making half of what you used to make. Sometimes life is more important that killing yourself at a job just because of the pay.

Such stress you went through. You'll get through it. It's a slow process and telling anyone, tell a guy after you start getting serious. When I had problems, I told a bozo and realized it was a mistake. It makes sense to come clean when you're serious, otherwise don't. The honesty posted in this thread is another issue. You suffered enough.

Take care. It's a fresh start.

Annet's photo
Thu 01/01/09 06:30 PM

Yes, in the deep freeze it's Lorna Doones and milk.

Those are good. I tried making homemade shortbread, it wasn't anywhere near as good as Lorna Doones.

They used to be really good. Today they had the taste of chemicals.

Annet's photo
Thu 01/01/09 06:27 PM
Yes, in the deep freeze it's Lorna Doones and milk.

Annet's photo
Thu 01/01/09 06:21 PM
Yep. About the 70% off right before Christmas. Forget it. After Christmas I hit the cookie or candy aisle for a snack sale. Where's all this money? It's still in Donald T.'s pocket.

Annet's photo
Thu 01/01/09 06:14 PM

Know what's worse? Some guy bought me 1/2 off Valentine's candy a few years ago...& ADMITTED IT!

Ahh, LOL! He knows the way to a woman's heart...NOT. That is a jerky guy thing. It's the jerk gene.

laugh

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 13 14