Community > Posts By > MisKim323

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 07:03 PM
waving Haven't seen her...jump in the forums and look around...she might just be hiding in theretongue2

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 06:59 PM
Never know...might just get one backbigsmile

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 06:54 PM

Don't forget that bottle of Crown, Kimmy!!!drinker drinker :banana: :banana:
Got it Girlfriend! Keep the heater going!!!!

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 06:49 PM

Give me your best pick up line.pitchfork

This outta be good!laugh laugh

You......Me......doin' something nasty....in the back of my van.....NOW!!!:banana: devil
Never mind Roberta....meet me at Eileen's!:banana: :banana:

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 06:48 PM
be that's why she was frustrated. Maybe she you were didn't understand what
No she really didn't seem to understand me, which I found to be very odd, other times we are together we will talk almost none stop.
Maybe that is why she was frustrated, could be she wasn't understanding what you were telling her.

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 06:46 PM

Becoming friends first takes a lot of that anxiety away.

I tend to get friendly before. Getting to know them does take away being so redicent.
If you have talked to them for awhile, the easiest thing to do is give them a big hug when you first see them...it will put you both at ease...works every time

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 06:43 PM
I don't need a pick up line Roberta...come on over and help me kill off this bottle of Crown and watch a good movietongue2

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 06:36 PM
Did she actually ask for the advice, or did you just begin to give it. I became pretty agitated with my sister-in-law when my grandmother was in a nursing home and she attempted to tell me the rules and regulations of Medicare as per the length of time my grandmother would need to stay...knowing full well that I was a fully licensed insurance agent. At times, some begin to give info and the other person may feel that you think they are uneducated, and do feel as though they are being talked down to.

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 06:22 PM

I've heard of guys saying its endearing if a girl is shy or humble. Then other times I hear because the girl isn't confident or kind of quiet, the guy can interpret that as she doesn't know what she wants. I feel like guys judge so much on the first impression without giving another chance. They want someone to be "WOW! that's the girl I want in my life." I'm just me. I mean, its nuts to judge someone based on one meeting. Especially if it went well, you know? Well enough to do it again and try something else next time. Unless of course the date was SO bad, for a number of reasons. Ugh, so confusin frustrated
As I said...be yourself and you can't go wrong.

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 06:06 PM
I hear that it is normal. And seems we can talk for ages online and the person isn't always who we had in mind when meeting. I have never been nervous. I figure they like me or they don't. I am myself and very relaxed when meeting others, whether it be meeting a friend I have met online, or a stranger here in town. Be yourself, and you can't go wrong. If they don't like who you are, their loss.bigsmile

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 05:36 PM

Sorry but got to agree. Hell - if you guys can't find someone local from somewhere like OHIO then what in the worlds chance do I have when the population of my entire Island is a few thousand!!! Welcome to STORNOWAY on the Isle of Lewis - one of the gorgeous Scottish Islands. Yep - in Scotland! You know, I do like them shorter than myself but these four legged wooly things get tiring after a while!
Good luck guys and if you suddenly find yourselves innundated with loads of gorgeous women - those with tattoos and leather or even without - i'm not that choosy, then please spare a thought for a lonely guy over here on a wee Island and fill a boat (a very big one please):) and push it out in my direction!
Cheers and hope you all have better luck
John
I think I may stick around simply to "hear" you speaktongue2

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 05:33 PM

waving You got it! Now jump in the forums and have some fun!

Or you could just wade around in the kiddy end before jumping in head first...
There's a kiddy end? NOBODY TOLD ME!!!! I jumped right in...laugh

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 05:32 PM
waving Welcome...get in the forums and get to know everyone. Before you know it, you won't have time to answer email!tongue2

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 05:11 PM
Really good pics and a nice profile. I think if I were "separated", I would be looking more for friends and dating than a relationship, but that's just me. Good luck and have fun!

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 05:05 PM
waving You got it! Now jump in the forums and have some fun!

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 04:04 PM
You came to the right place. Jump in the forums and get to know everyone. Welcome and have a blast!!!waving

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 02:43 PM
This is a great site. More of a family atmosphere. We do get an occasional scammer but they can be handled by simply blocking them. Have fun, mingle in the forums and good luck.waving

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 02:35 PM
I agree with my fellow Minglers here. You are "looking for an intimate encounter", your screen name leaves a lot to be desired, and from the words written in your profile, sounds like you are looking for phone sex. At least stand up and say what you mean. Probably not going to get many ladies contacting you...just sayin'

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 02:29 PM

Hey mingle I'm new hope im able to find someone to mingle with
waving

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 02:14 PM

its real frnship..tht means..so add me

Welcome and good luck getting your keyboard fixed!
laugh

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25