Sun 12/11/11 03:33 PM
waving

no photo
Sun 12/11/11 03:33 PM
waving

no photo
Sun 12/11/11 09:13 AM
Edited by MisKim323 on Sun 12/11/11 09:14 AM

It's because when we do have love, it is the most amazing thing in the worldbigsmile

This is true.

I keep finding myself, once it's over, asking why I even bothered. Because the bottom line is always more negative than positive.

Maybe it's because the ultimate negative experience always comes at (or is) the end.

So I guess the ideal is to find something that doesn't have to end. I'm not really sure how realistic that is.

I feel it is very realistic. I also feel that the longer it takes to find "the one", the reward will be worth it. I feel like giving up on occasion, but I know if I hang in there, it will come to me. All of those before now, were simply in my life to teach me what I do and don't want in a relationship.

no photo
Sun 12/11/11 08:46 AM
It's because when we do have love, it is the most amazing thing in the worldbigsmile

no photo
Sat 12/10/11 08:06 PM

happy

Hi!

I'ma also new here.

My friends call me "Doc" and you can also.

waving

no photo
Sat 12/10/11 08:03 PM
Welcome to Mingle. You have taken the first step. Just jump in the forums and gt to know everyone...have a blastwaving

no photo
Sat 12/10/11 06:46 PM
waving

no photo
Sat 12/10/11 06:45 AM

Had a United Way (don't know if I'm allowed to mention, but anyway) drive at work today. Can you see where this is going? I have my reservations about (let's just say) "operational charities".

I firmly believe in giving direct and giving locally! I've served in several mission based kitchens through the years, but this "PRIVELAGE" and opportunity was from word of mouth and community familiarity.

I have moved. Now, I have (a little) bread that I can part with for a good cause, and a strong back.

......any ideas for direct giving.....and making it stretch to keep someone warm with lights on, a meal, and some toothpaste?
Call or visit your local Salvation Army or one of the churches. All of them work with local residents and provide not only food, but also gifts for children. You might also check with some of the retailers, like K-Mart, that has a giving tree, where you pick an envelope from the tree and buy for a child.

no photo
Fri 12/09/11 06:06 PM
waving

no photo
Fri 12/09/11 12:43 PM
:thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 12/09/11 12:42 PM
waving

no photo
Fri 12/09/11 12:42 PM
waving

no photo
Tue 12/06/11 04:01 PM
It really isn't you. I have been doing this for five years now, met people, made friends, etc. There are always different reasons, based on each person. It can be distance, children, jobs, and then some that want to find someone and are either too afraid to take that first step and there are those that sabotage a chance at being with someone. I have found it is a game of trial and error and you simply hang in there til it happens. Jump in the forums and get to know everyone. If you don't find her for awhile, you will still gain many friends. This is a great site, family oriented with tons of loving, caring people. Maybe during all of that fun you will have, magic may happen. We have seen relationships develop on here, several actually, and most of them are either engaged or married, and have even felt the joy of members having babies together....so you never know. Stop looking, have fun, and best of luck....just let it happenwaving .....Welcome to Mingle.tongue2