Community > Posts By > MisKim323

no photo
Sun 07/24/11 12:44 PM

Makes me shed a tear both sad and happy.

much love

michael
flowers flowers flowers

no photo
Sun 07/24/11 08:50 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sat 07/23/11 09:13 PM
laugh laugh

I'm glued like it's a Charlie's Angels and Golden Girls comedy mystery caper.

no photo
Sat 07/23/11 08:55 PM
Sorry J.....no life for you....not today...important news coming up that you have to see...sorry....maybe next timetongue2

no photo
Sat 07/23/11 08:23 PM

:heart: We should all be so Blessed as to have so many who loved us,,,able to be at our beds,,when we are called home,,,and all in such a mind-set,,to have Prayers and song,,to sing that Love for the Angels to hear.
I am sorry Kama was called home,,but truly to have known how much love you all gave,,,,,was a Blessing...flowerforyou
Thank you T....and she gave it right back. I have never seen on woman spread as much joy as she did. never saw her without a smile...even through the illness.

no photo
Sat 07/23/11 06:22 PM

Beautiful write...:heart:

You're in my prayers.....flowerforyou
((((flowerforyou )))))Thank you

no photo
Sat 07/23/11 05:26 PM

What a grand remembrance,singing with the Angels. :heart: :heart:
As Kama passed away this morning, my family surrounded her, not only praying for her, but singing His praise. One of the most beautiful gatherings.
thank youflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 07/23/11 05:05 PM
Edited by MisKim323 on Sat 07/23/11 05:06 PM

Sing Me To Heaven as I close my eyes
And always remember this isn't goodbye
And though I don't want to leave you alone
God has spoken, and needs me at Home

Please don't carry, sorrow and tears
But remember the joy we shared through the years
Remember my smile and the dreams that I had
Remember my laugh when you're lonely or sad

As I leave this world, I hope that you know
That I will be with you wherever you go
I will touch your shoulder, brush your hair as you sleep
Drop pennies from Heaven, and cry when you weep

Sing Me To Heaven so that Angels might hear
That those that I'm leaving, hold me so dear
I don't want to leave, and I know that you know
But my Lord has called me, and Home I must go.

In Loving Memory of Kama

copyright@ 07-23-11

KLS

no photo
Sat 07/23/11 04:58 PM
flowers flowers flowers thank you all for keeping us in your prayers. the Aunt is going to be fine and the Uncle may be able to go home in a few days. I appreciate all of you surrounding my family in prayer. God Bless You All

no photo
Sat 07/23/11 02:24 PM
It has been extrmely hot her, and huma...but God saw fit to give us rain....pouring buckets right now:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sat 07/23/11 01:18 PM
waving

no photo
Sat 07/23/11 12:58 PM
flowers flowers

I am so sorry Kimmy, my prayers are with you and your family.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 07/23/11 12:57 PM
This is a good clean site..more of a family atmosphere...put your shirt on...jump in the forums and have a blastwaving

no photo
Sat 07/23/11 12:48 PM
Are you kidding me????? What a day this has been already...ready to go to bed and hide from the world

no photo
Sat 07/23/11 08:43 AM
Jump in the forums and have a blast. Welcome to Minglewaving

no photo
Sat 07/23/11 08:40 AM

It is hard, when they fall around you.
But you are a strong chica, much relied
on by your family.
Rock on sis :-):heart:
You are such an awesome Lady...always know what to say to meflowers flowers flowers flowers

no photo
Sat 07/23/11 08:31 AM
click on community" at the top...and have a blast...welcome to Mingle!waving

no photo
Sat 07/23/11 08:13 AM
Thank you everyone! All of you are always here when I need you. Please keep the prayers going for our family...we have an uncle in the hospital that is not doing well today and an aunt that was just rushed to the hospital by ambulance.....not a good morning at allbrokenheart

no photo
Sat 07/23/11 06:39 AM

So sorry for your family's loss Kim.. Prayers for everyone flowerforyou
flowers flowers brokenheart Thank you Sweetie.

no photo
Sat 07/23/11 06:38 AM

The life partner of my cousin his taking her last breaths. She has brought so much joy to our family and although her entire body has been invaded by cancer, I have never seen her without a smile on her face. She has made my cousin the happiest I have ever seen her and seeing her love suffer through this illness has brought her to her knees.
Please pray that our loved one be enveloped in God's arms as she makes her way to Heaven and that He give our family strength to walk with Him through this time of need. 38 is much too young to die.
Amenbrokenheart :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

so sorry about that. This is one thing that really break our hearts, when we see our loved ones suffer nd we cant help them, sometimes we bear the pain more then them. I pray that God wil strenghten your family in Jesus Name Amen.
Thank you. As of 30 minutes ago...she has gone to God's arms. We were very blessed to have her in our lives, although the time was short...she brought joy to all who knew her. We will miss her, but so happy that she is no longer suffering.