Community > Posts By > MisKim323

no photo
Mon 04/09/12 07:48 PM

You should knock twice on the pipes.
Actually he should knock three times on the ceiling!:tongue:

And yeah....what Krup said....sorry Dude, but if she is trying to control you...not good...and you stomping off and disappearing like a bad teenager isn't good either....sounds like nothing works in this relationship, so why bother????? Just sayin'ohwell
I did'nt stomp off.... I went to a job so she could " see what she had before it was gone"
yeah...well, didn't work so well...I wouldn't bother with something that obviously doesn't work...just me

no photo
Mon 04/09/12 07:38 PM

Too many calories, just the tail please. Now come here and sit down and have a drink with me. We can commiserate. We can even put a "no men today" sign outside the door laugh Ladies Night Only :tongue:
I would love to, however I just got out of the emergency room, at the hospital...I have a bladder infection, that has reached my kidneys, so im going to bed. I also have a VERY early doctors appt. tomorrow, at 8:00 in the morning, that I have to ride my bike to, feeling like this.

Sorry babe!

Goodnight.flowerforyou
awwwwww...get better Roberta!!!:heart: smooched

no photo
Mon 04/09/12 07:22 PM

You should knock twice on the pipes.
Actually he should knock three times on the ceiling!:tongue:

And yeah....what Krup said....sorry Dude, but if she is trying to control you...not good...and you stomping off and disappearing like a bad teenager isn't good either....sounds like nothing works in this relationship, so why bother????? Just sayin'ohwell

no photo
Mon 04/09/12 04:39 PM
waving

no photo
Mon 04/09/12 08:17 AM
hmmmmm..great pics, but not much in writing...write more about your likes and dislikes and what you want in a relationship...good luck

no photo
Mon 04/09/12 05:42 AM
waving

no photo
Mon 04/09/12 05:41 AM
waving ...and in answer to your question...yes...I have noticed a rash of them...gotta love the block butto0n ...good luck

no photo
Mon 04/09/12 05:40 AM
waving

no photo
Mon 04/09/12 05:38 AM
ummmmmmmm.....yeswaving

no photo
Sun 04/08/12 10:28 AM
waving

no photo
Sun 04/08/12 10:27 AM
flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 04/05/12 08:28 AM
Edited by MisKim323 on Thu 04/05/12 08:30 AM
I am not in that area, but I hear a lot of people talking about the Slippery Noodle and Kips...good luckwaving Might also travel in to Broadripple....lots of clubs there and hear it is a hot spot for partying.

no photo
Thu 04/05/12 08:27 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 04/05/12 08:26 AM

You are Back

:banana: drinker :banana: drinker :banana: drinker :banana: drinker
Yes I am.shocked

Be afraid,

be very afraid!scared

I am shaking in my padded bootsbigsmile
I am shaking in my padded bra!

Shake them loose and set them free...they have been locked up for a whole month
THEY!noway

Who lied to you??surprised laugh
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 03/28/12 05:46 PM

I'll be praying for him flowerforyou. It's just a shame some things have to get to that point. I'm glad he will be in safe company.
Thank you Chicasmooched Finally got a call back from the caseworker and she is doing what she can to cancel the meeting for Friday and then go from there. Had a really good talk with him after school and he finally began to cry and let go of some things....been a long time coming...maybe we can begin to move forward now...thank you all for your thoughts and prayers

no photo
Wed 03/28/12 05:44 PM
flowers Thank you Bryan!:heart:

Thoughts and prayers for you and your grandson Kimflowers

no photo
Wed 03/28/12 11:45 AM
Thank you guys:heart:

no photo
Wed 03/28/12 07:40 AM
Thanks everyone....I am consulting back and forth with case workers and attending hearings on a regular basis, and of course reporting each occurrence..but still getting nowhere...I think it's time I have a private meeting with the judge, without his mother present...this has got to stop. I was just cleaning his room, that was just cleaned Saturday, and found chips, pretzels, pop tarts all crumbled under his bed and covered in ants....something has got to give.

no photo
Wed 03/28/12 07:05 AM

Even a silent child can express his
innermost feelings.

Hold on tight Kimmy, it will out :-)
Thanks Darlin' :(

no photo
Wed 03/28/12 06:58 AM
I took custody of my 10 year old grandson i9n October due to his mother (my son's ex) running a crack house. He had not eaten in 4 days, had not had a bath in weeks, and the cops found him wandering the streets in a filthy pair of shorts and his step-dad's tennis shoes. We have worked continuously to give him a proper home and stability. He goes to therapy every other week, the doctor once a month, and has supervised visits with his mom and siblings each Friday evening.
So...the kiddo found out Friday that this week he will have a visit with his mom and his brother and sister will not be there....since finding this out...he has cut up a 60 dollar set of sheets....a pillow case, a pillow, he has stolen 4 times (that I know of)...he blacked out grades on his report card (A's of all things), he has trashed his room every day since Friday, after being told a hundred times "no toys in school" he has tried to sneak them out anyway...sad that I have to pat down a 10 year old every morning, He has been hoarding food in his room....he took his vitamins out of the cabinet over the fridge...found the empty bottle in his room....get to school today to find things are bad there also. THIS NEEDS TO STOP!!!!!!!! This Victim is facing his Offender every week and it is tearing him and me apart!!!!! Pray for us please :(

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25