Community > Posts By > MisKim323

no photo
Thu 03/15/12 05:22 PM

It really depend on the guy you are going out with.

A nice upstanding young man......modest dress little or no clevage.

If its a wild kinda guy......

A nun's Habit .....(and a chastity belt)

laugh noway laugh

young man not so modest...a little on the wild side
You wear clothing that makes you look the way you want them to think of you. Dress appropriately, they know you are a lady...dress like a tramp...well, you get the picture...Good luck!!!
I do recommend 12 pair of underwear, eight bras, 2 turlte necks with 3 hoodies and a triple tied pair of pointed boots...by the time he tries to undress you...he will be to tired to do anything....hahahahaha

no photo
Thu 03/15/12 12:36 PM
waving

no photo
Thu 03/15/12 12:34 PM
noway Sir...your clothes are missing!surprised

no photo
Wed 03/14/12 06:53 PM

Okay so I am wondering how long after a break up should you wait before dating again. I know there are many schools of thought but just wondering what people think. Does it matter how long the relationship you were in was? For example I've heard the longer the relationship the longer you should wait before getting involved with someone new. What about baggage? Does someone who's recently ended a relationship really have more baggage than someone who's been single for a while? What do people think?
We all have baggage...what you do with it is what matters. If we learn from it and change things that need changed instead of carrying it with us, we are good to go. Those that hold on to the past need to let go before taking a step into a new future...good luck

no photo
Wed 03/14/12 06:51 PM
uhmmm...huh

no photo
Wed 03/14/12 12:04 PM
This happened to me a couple of times Cap...it was from someone that I had just blocked. I unblocked them, and the email appeared

no photo
Sun 03/11/12 11:51 AM

with a gun to his head.
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 03/08/12 09:18 PM
flowerforyou :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 03/08/12 06:27 PM

imo most men don't care,women wear makeup to look better than other women, not to look better for men, they just don't admit it to themselves :p

Women wear make up in order to feel better about themselves and to look nice for their men. We do not care what other girls look like, at least I don't. If it were for me, I would never wear make-up and would always be sitting around in my pajamas.

no photo
Wed 03/07/12 09:22 AM
Jump into the forums...that is where everyone is hidingwaving

no photo
Sat 03/03/12 04:30 PM
waving

no photo
Sat 03/03/12 11:41 AM
Kudos to you for opening up and letting it all out. I wish you the best Goof and hope that you get all that you want in life. That would have made me go running back, for sure....hope it works outflowers

no photo
Sat 03/03/12 08:46 AM
Happy Happy Birthday, Girlfriend!!!!!! Hope you have the best day ever!!!!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: smooched

no photo
Sat 03/03/12 08:43 AM
waving

no photo
Sat 03/03/12 08:42 AM

Small feet?

Welcome, from the Oregon coast :-)
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 03/02/12 06:38 PM
waving

no photo
Fri 03/02/12 06:35 PM
waving

no photo
Mon 02/27/12 11:53 AM
Sounds like a need for Dr. Phil...good luck Dude...really hope they learn to love you no matter what and see the light in your eyes when you find the one you want to be withflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/27/12 11:51 AM
waving

no photo
Mon 02/27/12 11:50 AM
waving

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25