Community > Posts By > abgrmom

abgrmom's photo
Wed 07/16/08 12:29 AM
at todays gas prices........i wouldn't think twice

abgrmom's photo
Wed 07/16/08 12:15 AM
actually my boy is a gentl giant!

ok.....let me correct that....he is a sweet boy until you step into the yard without an invite, then he barrels down on you and stands on you till i get there.

really he is a sweet badasssss!

abgrmom's photo
Wed 07/16/08 12:08 AM
wink wink nudge nudge.....
'tiny' sure is cute!

i feel the urge to chase you, sniff you, lick your face and pee on your favorite toy.

this is what my dog is thinking about your dog!

woof woof!

abgrmom's photo
Tue 07/15/08 11:55 PM
yep.....had to check the profile (i'm an older woman).....but i'm seriously wondering.....would your dog like to meet my dog? ha!

had to ask!!!!!

abgrmom's photo
Tue 07/15/08 10:20 PM
people give up easily------because it's very difficult to be an adult! (or they just haven't grown up, emotionally that is)
besides......so many people want instant gratification on all levels of life.

abgrmom's photo
Tue 07/15/08 10:10 PM
you've just been given the opportunity to make every moment and every word count!
most of us go through life blissfully arrogant that we will always have time to apologize later when it fits our schedule or mood---then regret that we didn't say or do something.
take this terminal disease as an opportunity to say and do the things you want to remember with this person.
the simplest gestures and the simplest words will carry the greatest weight

abgrmom's photo
Tue 07/15/08 09:42 PM
memories..........and i have full control of editing (some of the names have been changed to protect the innocent). ha ha

abgrmom's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:11 PM
i work with a bunch of married men, i know their secrets!
so i'd say internet---besides you can always pull the plug:)

abgrmom's photo
Tue 07/15/08 03:01 PM
wages
clearly i've got to type faster

abgrmom's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:52 PM
Edited by abgrmom on Tue 07/15/08 02:59 PM
faxes

abgrmom's photo
Tue 07/01/08 12:48 PM
i just feel sooooo bad for the child!
so things did not go as he planned-that's life!
but to watch someone say they care about their kid and then put a dollor amount (promotion - out of state) on that boys sense of trust, which he is about to crush! just kills me. and it's not even my child.
if he thinks he is hurting now.....well, is in for #*%@.
he complained about how the mom did not care---and he is going to turn his back! hypocrit!
he is a great insurance adjuster---he just price tagged his own boy!

abgrmom's photo
Mon 06/30/08 09:52 PM
my heart and thought with you and chuy.
i'll have my dogs send their love too!!!!!

but know this----i firmly believe that they never leave us.

a dog learns unconditional love and acceptance much quicker than we do.....that's why they don't live as long as we do
(i have the story in my scapbook-from a young kid. i'll mail the whole thing to you if you want)

if you love(d) him with all your heart you've done all that was asked:smile:

abgrmom's photo
Mon 06/30/08 09:43 PM
well, in comparrison to everyone else....who is in 'years' mine was 5 months.
he went stupid, couldn't handle what life was throwing at him, wouldn't accept help, was selfish.
and now he's running away from everything (but he will still be with himself- the problem)

abgrmom's photo
Mon 06/30/08 09:40 AM
how low does a man have to be to turn his back on his friends,family and his son....leave the state.
to pursue personal gain and a fancy job title.
you can't run from problems, they follow you.

abgrmom's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:23 PM
my ex was fighting for custody, had a promotion hanging out after trial. said he could never leave without him, the mom was negligent.
here's the question for men--------how low do you have to be feeling to literally say-----i'm done there is nothing here for me.
i feel he has abandoned him. and i don't know who is anymore.
he told me that since i didn't have children i couldn't understand his pain------i told him should his son ever die we would have somthing in common. yes, for as long as we dated he didn't now my son was killed.....not exactly a conversation starter.
trust me i'm glad he is an ex! i've discovered his immaturity and self-centered thinking

abgrmom's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:35 AM
an adult!!!!!!able to communicate(listen and speak)
his very own backbone! the strength of character to lean on someone(but not crush there soul)
yeah.....i'm asking the impossible.

abgrmom's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:28 AM
i've met people walking amogst us that are dead inside! they'll suck the life right out of you-----i think 'pulse' is asking for heart and that seems to be a lot nowadays