Community > Posts By > womaninperth

womaninperth's photo
Sat 05/04/13 07:16 PM
Pity that some really interesting shoes with definite possibilities which are displayed on the available rack turn out to have a current owner.surprised :angry:
Oh well again my faith in shoe humanity is confirmed.

I try to look for quality as I am fairly selective, I don't often find a shoe which I am interested in enough to try on.

womaninperth's photo
Tue 04/16/13 03:55 AM
Penny - you have taken the first step with the VLCD which i found the hardest part.
thursday is the start of step 2. everyone differs my daughter is on her step 2 5 weeks in and has been disappointed that she is not loosing quickly. she has lost 12 kg since surgery and 1 kg (about 2.5 lb a week on average) since getting home from hospital. which is not too bad at all.
good luck, huge hugs.
:thumbsup: flowerforyou

womaninperth's photo
Wed 04/10/13 02:05 AM

Being called baby, sweetie, honey and so on by complete strangers makes me think those guys call all kinds of women by those names. Rather than be one of many, I prefer my own name used if we have been introduced. No need for cutesy little terms of endearment from strangers as it's cheesy and insincere.

with you there all the way. When I have given a person my name I expect them to use it. It strikes me that they are either 1. too lazy or 2.not interested in using your name or 3. have hit on a number of women and cant remember who they are and use endearments as the safe option.

womaninperth's photo
Thu 04/04/13 03:16 AM
hi Penny

Just a thought for you.....after your op you will loose the weight really fast so, as you shrink down in clothes size find a good op shop not sure if you call then that but a 2nd hand clothes store as you wont be in a clothes size long enough to get any wear out of new clothes.

Exciting isn't it:banana: ...yay....half my wardrobe is from these stores and my weight has stabilised for the last 18 months.

womaninperth's photo
Tue 04/02/13 02:44 AM
waving waving waving to Winlei

womaninperth's photo
Tue 04/02/13 02:41 AM
Hi Sari

from the ex cockroach who is now a sandgroper.biggrin

lol - I am imagining the the look of confusion on our american friends faces with that line what what what

womaninperth's photo
Mon 04/01/13 04:12 AM
thanks Kartagane
Not sure what I am seeking maybe some new friends. flowerforyou

womaninperth's photo
Mon 04/01/13 04:09 AM

a tad melodramatic....

Hi Sybariticguy......if that was directed at me i call them as i see them.
Unfortunately i dont have to make this stuff up..... just comment on experiences and no i am not man bashing, the blokes i have met manage their own behaviour.

if anything I am not provocative on dates or perhaps I exude a pheramone that I am unaware of.

then again maybe its me as I seem to pick the wrong ones all through my life.

womaninperth's photo
Mon 04/01/13 04:01 AM
thanks for the welcome AthenaRose.

New site just dipping my toes into to test the waters.
flowerforyou

womaninperth's photo
Mon 04/01/13 03:56 AM
Hi Leigh
This is a good place to live.
Thanks for the best wishes with the Mingles site. I hope to make some new friends on here and have had a wonderful start with Penny requesting to be friended.
:banana: :banana: :thumbsup:

womaninperth's photo
Sat 03/30/13 08:18 PM
thanks to you both....been taking a look around and posting a bit.....the aussie group is as dead as a dodo.

TawtStrat I relented and have only reported about half the posts...scammers. Oh do i need a mirror to read your nick?
A bit naughty there :laughing: but your profile is the most interesting I have ever read bigsmile

womaninperth's photo
Sat 03/30/13 08:07 PM
There you go :smile:

womaninperth's photo
Sat 03/30/13 07:53 PM
Ah the scammers......I must have a sign on my profiles on several different dating sites i have tried that says *pick me*.
And guys I think are real and send a contact to never bother to get back to me even to say no thanks what
maybe my profile looks like a scammers????

I have a finely tuned radar for most scammers now....had one with atrocious grammar who's profession was "architectural" now i think an american guy would know his profession. oops

womaninperth's photo
Sat 03/30/13 06:17 PM
Hi Penny

I am new to this site and just came across your journey.
I have had bariatric surgery after spending my whole life being obese.

I had bypass surgery which is unusual in Australia but i gather it is more common in the US.
Good luck with your journey and dont try and push past the fluids before the 3 weeks. we all try it with varying degrees of pain and discomfort.
If your surgeon has not referred you yet my surgeon has adopted a program from Bariatric Support Centers International. http://www.bsciresourcecenter.com/
They have a wide range of resources and run courses I would recommend doing the success habits course as they take you through everything you need to know to make the surgery work for you. Surgery is only a tool to help you loose the weight you need to continue your weight loss journey with less food.

All the best
flowerforyou :thumbsup:

womaninperth's photo
Thu 03/28/13 06:34 PM
Love at first sight...hmmm I have not felt this but an ex claimed he felt this for me..... so one sided love at first site could be cruel but I grew to love him after a while. love

What I really would like to find though is a guy who doesn't think that you should be happy to be groped or to grope them after 1 or 2 dates, not to mention jumping into bed. frustrated

womaninperth's photo
Mon 03/25/13 06:11 AM
Thanks I have updated my filter.
There are a few guys n this site who have Perth as their location.

Oh loved your profile btw. I look forward to seeing you around the forums. hmm does that make me sound creepy?

Cheers
Sharon

womaninperth's photo
Sun 03/24/13 01:39 AM
Hi
Scanned the new here topics and wondering if everyone is NOT looking for a fun time but a friend and partner.

I have had a few contacts since I joined this morning all from US finding me interesting using bad grammar or irrelevant comments (looks like canned responses).

Any suggestions on finding real non scamming people? oh not to forget a number of aussie 20 yr olds.....both my kids are older than them!!

Can we filter who can see your profile?

Gooday and thanks

from west oz

womaninperth's photo
Sat 03/23/13 08:43 PM
hello
new to this site but i have been single for many years.

My thoughts - Good sex is like a drug the more you have the more you want but when the supply dries up after a while you don't miss it.

Its finding a man who knows what good sex is because I cant be fussed if they don't know what they are doing. I do find it hilarious how many guys want to tell you how extraordinary they are when it comes to sex.

Maybe its just Aussie men who have a problem there.
So I remain celibate by choice until I find someone who wants to connect on other levels before I look to make it to the bedroom, lounge or kitchen table.

Just my thoughts on being over 50 and sex.flowerforyou

Cheers
Sharon