Community > Posts By > Frasha

no photo
Thu 05/02/13 05:32 AM
hehehehheheheh oh my God u dont know why they do that ...heheheh to show u that they are good house wife who like to make ur house clean and bright ...:angel: :angel:

no photo
Thu 05/02/13 05:27 AM
who is the loser here the people the Government set in their chair only decide and the innocent will die this is sad really sad...and like (oldhippie1952) said ...some people are not too bright im saying some government are not too bright ,,look at all country and see what we get from their plane frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

no photo
Thu 05/02/13 05:12 AM
the government just sets the rules, they never said they had to follow the rules... but that is a good question... my guess is that the rebels promised to let (whoever) build aa oil pipeline across Syria so Iran can't block the shipping channels to get oil out of Iraq... that's my best guess.. ............................................................................................................................................ yes its true...

no photo
Thu 05/02/13 05:07 AM
QUOTE:
You shouldn't speak for other muslims...
Ok So you, as a muslim, respects the whole world right! thumbsup

And as a respectable member of your faith you will purge the infidels within your religion? what

I didn't think so... Have a nice day!

im writing this to the people who don't know about my religion u like it take it even if u don't its ok for me ..NOT IMPORTANT..................have nice day

no photo
Thu 05/02/13 05:01 AM
see i will tell u something in real Islam we cant just go and kill innocent people this is wrong and forbidden for our Religion im not with them and our Islam is far ways from their behavior ..we cant hit or kill people just like that they are crazy and they are nor real Muslim

no photo
Wed 05/01/13 10:33 AM
Islam says “one who kills an innocent people, he / she kills the whole mankind “ . So, If you are a man by whom a let of Muslims or non-Muslims have been killed in the mean time . You should think that it is not the work of Islam or the great prophet Muhammad (sm ) .
Islam always works for peace and to protect human rights
I want to request my dear non – Muslims brothers and sister that Islam dose not reflect properly in present Muslim society . Islam actually lies in the Qur'an and Ha dis please, study the Qur'an and Ha dis and you will see the real Islam. At last, I want to say that Islam is an ideal. It is not only for the Muslims . It is for the whole mankind. Islam respects all the world

no photo
Wed 05/01/13 10:11 AM
Islamic law divides human activies into:

1. Fard or Wajib (duty or obligatory)

-performance of these actions is rewarded and their omission is punished.

2. Mandub (recommended)

-actions the performance of which is rewarded but omission of which is not punished.

3. Mubah (silent)

-actions permitted by silence.

4. Makruh (disliked)

-actions disapproved of but not punishable.

5. Haram (forbidden)

-actions punishable by law.

The scholars and experts on Islamic Law have made Shari'ah easier to understand and practice by science of Fiqh. Fiqh is the explanation of the Islamic laws based on the Qur'an and Sunnah.

Islamic law or Shari'ah embodies the ideal Islamic life. Islam is the complete way of life and Shari'ah is the means to arrive at the ideal life recommended by Islam. Shari'ah enables us to bring our life in line with the will of Allah swt. It is the process of achieving our goal of life.

no photo
Wed 05/01/13 10:10 AM
Fiqh

Fiqh is the science of Islamic Law or jurisprudence. It refers to the collection and compilation of Islamic laws based on the Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet. The word Fiqh means knowledge and understanding.

Some great Muslims devoted themselves to the task of developing the science of understanding Islamic law and its practice. The four best-known compilers of Islamic law or Shari'ah are:

1. Abu Hanifah Nu'man bin Thabit, known as Imam Abu Hanifah (born 80AH, died 150AH).

2. Malik bin Anas, known as Imam Malik (93-179AH).

3. Muhammad bin Idris Al-Shafi'i, known as Imam Shafi'i (150-240AH).

4. Ahmad bin Hanbal, known as Imam Ibn Hanbal (164-241 AH).

no photo
Wed 05/01/13 10:09 AM
Sunnah

The word Sunnah means a system, a path or an example. In Islam it refers to the practice of the Prophet, his life example. It is embodied in the Ahadith (plural of Hadith) which are the Prophet's saying, actions and the actions done with his approval. Ahadith have been very carefully collected and compiled since the death of the Prophet. Six collections of Hadith are regarded as the most authentic. They are:

1. Sahih Al-Bukhari

(Collected and compiled by Muhammad bin Isma'il, known as Imam Bukhari, born 194 AH, died 256 AH).

2. Sahih Muslim

(Muslim bin al-Hajjaj, known as Imam Muslim, born 202 AH, died 257 AH).

3. Sunnah Abu Dawud

(Aulaiman bin Ash'ath, known as Abu Dawud, born 202 AH, died 275 AH).

4. Sunnah Ibn Majah

(Muhammad bin Yazad, born 209 AH, died 273 AH).

5. Jami' At-Tirmidhi

(Muhammad bin 'Isa, date of birth not known died 279 AH).

6. Sunnah An-Nasa'i

(Ahmad bin Shu'aib, born 215 AH, died 303 AH).

In addition to this, the Muwatta' of Imam Malik (born 93 AH, died 179AH), Mishkaat Al-Masabih of Abu Muhammad al-Husain bin Mas'ud (died 516 AH) and Musnad of Ahmad bin

no photo
Wed 05/01/13 10:08 AM
Shari'ah has two other sources: Ijma' (consensus) and Qiyas (analogy or reasoning on the basis of similar circumstances). These sources must still be based on the Qur'an and the Sunnah.

Ijma', or consensus, applies to a situation where no clear conclusion can be made from the Qur'an and the Sunnah. In this situation the representatives of the people who are well-versed in the Qur'an and the Sunnah will sit together and work out an agreed formula to solve the particular problem. Ijma' developed during the period of the Al- Khulafa'ur-rashidun.

Qiyas means a reference or analogy or a comparison of one thing with a similar one. It is applied in circumstances where guidance from the Qur'an and Sunnah is not directly available. A solution to a problem is reached by a process of deduction from a comparison with similar situations in the past.

no photo
Wed 05/01/13 10:07 AM
Shari'ah or The Creator, Allah's law.

1. Islamic Law is complete and perfect and covers all aspects of human life.

2. Shari'ah is permanent for all people all the time. It does not change with time and conditions. For example, drinking alcohol and gambling are not allowed under Islamic law. No-one can change this; it is a law that is valid for all time and for all places.

3. Allah is All-knowing and All-powerful; He is the most Wise and His laws are the best and are complete.

4. Allah swt is the Creator and His laws are for men, His creation.

5. Allah's laws are for all nations, all countries and for all time. They are universal.

6. Allah is above all needs. He is not dependent on anything, so His laws are for the good of all people and not for a few, selfish people

no photo
Wed 05/01/13 10:05 AM
Shari'ah is the code of law for the Islamic way of life which Allah swt has revealed for mankind and commanded us to follow.

The word Shari'ah means a clear straight path or example.

Shari'ah, or Islamic law, is the code of conduct for Muslims and is based on two main sources: The Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet. It aims towards the success and welfare of mankind both in this life and the life after death.

Shari'ah prescribes a complete set of laws for the guidance of mankind so that Good (Ma'ruf) may triumph and Evil (Munkar) disappears from society. It provides a clear and straight path which leads to progress and fulfillment in life and the attainment of Allah's pleasure.

The Qur'an is the main basis of Shari'ah. It states the principles while the sunnah of the Prophet provides the details of their application. For example, the Qur'an says: establish salah, observe sawm, pay zakah, take decisions by consultation, do not earn or spend in wrong ways- but it does not describe how to do these things. It is the sunnah of the Prophet which gives us the details.

The Qur'an is the main book of guidance and the Prophet taught how to follow it. The Prophet not only told us how to follow the guidance, he also practiced it himself.

Shari'ah has rules for every aspect of life. It is complete and perfect, and guarantees us success, welfare and peace in this life on earth and in the life after death.

no photo
Mon 04/29/13 09:07 AM
mmm ithink we like them ore heheheh:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Mon 04/29/13 09:03 AM
heheheh that is funny heheh i like it only u know us women we like to talk in anytime specially in commercial ...so be happy and clean your ears for us rofl rofl blushing blushing

no photo
Mon 04/22/13 10:01 AM
wow nice ..lonely is suck scared

no photo
Sat 04/20/13 10:30 PM
smile2 nice

no photo
Sat 04/20/13 01:21 AM
Lie lie lie i hit it ..why people lie before u start to lie u have to put ur self in other person side ask ur self do u like anybody to lie on u ...some people and im sure those kind they don't even feel when they lie to u and say that i love u i want to marry u talk to ur family and u become happy then when u start to tell all ur family he gone like wend can u tell me what is ur felling u cant even look to the smallest person in ur family ...this is bad ..believe me people lie its not good God will punish u one day for what u did ...anyway respect other respect there felling tell them all what u have who are u in reality but don't lie forget lie..treat other like u wish they treat u frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

no photo
Sat 04/20/13 01:11 AM
hey all im not that new here but i was silent now i will talk until all of u start to fell headache from me ...nice to meet u all..my name is Frasha its mean butterfly im from Somalia and im 27years old i worksmile2 smile2 smile2 as nurse and i want to have friend men and women from all world ...thank u all

no photo
Sat 04/20/13 01:06 AM
thank u DX3FortyNine muaaaaaaaaaaaaaah to uflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 04/19/13 10:20 PM
ohhh well i want to kiss my best friend DX3FortyNine because he was with me all the time when i was sad ..thank you so much my friend :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: smile2 smile2 smile2 flowers flowers

Previous 1