Community > Posts By > gettinback2good

gettinback2good's photo
Sat 05/18/13 06:40 PM
I think physical attraction is one of the must haves in a relationship. It is what instinctively draws other's attention initially, although it can also develop as the relationship grows. After years of experience with dating off and on, I recently experienced for the first time ever that very strong physical and/or sexual attraction/chemistry can instantly occur at hello between two people whom otherwise wouldn't give each other a second glance based on looks alone (which has me very perplexed about where it comes from).

gettinback2good's photo
Sat 05/18/13 04:34 PM
I would continue to casually date them until one stands out more. I would let them know I was dating others up front though. Not only for the obvious honesty issue, but if they are serious, they will step it up to beat their competition.

gettinback2good's photo
Sat 05/18/13 04:22 PM
How funny! I did pretty much the same thing in traffic court last month. I'm thinking some of your people were at mine too...

gettinback2good's photo
Sat 05/18/13 04:19 PM
Satisfied and gratified, in spite of this backache.

gettinback2good's photo
Wed 05/15/13 03:43 PM
Yea, I was hoping it doesn't mean you do not want the ones you already have lol. I answered yes, I have children, and no, I don't want any more.

gettinback2good's photo
Wed 05/15/13 03:33 PM
People that lie do so because they are immature, insecure and have low self-esteem. They feel like they aren't interesting or good enough, so they make things up to get or hold other's attention. They are also morons, because anyone with any sense or intelligence knows it isn't possible to keep up with all the **** they made up, the truth will always show itself at some point, and when it does they will be exposed as the nobody they tried to hide in the first place.

gettinback2good's photo
Wed 04/17/13 03:01 PM
I recently got out of a bad, abusive marriage and have no desire for a real relationship now, so I'm going the fwb route. It's working great! Only problem is that its the best sex of my life and I know the day is coming that I have to let it go... If you choose it, you have to be able to keep your emotions for your friend separate from the sexual aspect. It's a fine line that really screws things up if crossed.

gettinback2good's photo
Wed 04/17/13 02:53 PM
If you love 2 people, choose the 2nd. If you really loved the 1st the 2nd wouldn't exist.

gettinback2good's photo
Sat 04/06/13 12:01 PM
Thinking that for the past couple of months I've been having what may easily be the best sex of my life and it just keeps getting better... and how its just my luck that he is only a fwb that could never be more, so the time will come that I have to give it up. sad

gettinback2good's photo
Sat 04/06/13 11:31 AM
My best characteristics are also my worst. I am not complaining, just telling how it is...
I am totally and at times brutally honest (if I lie, guarantee I will tell on myself within the hour) and sometimes people get angry or hurt or else they don't want or need to hear about the truth.
I am a generous giver and most people take and take, yet I rarely receive.
I am very mentally and emotionally strong, so I always end up being everyone's rock, confidante and go to, but there's really only one person I can unload and lean on, which I very rarely do because I know what it's like and don't want to be a burden.
I will give the shirt off my back for anyone who needs it, which sometimes leaves me with less than what I need and at times gets me duped and/or taken advantage of.
Then there are the real flaws like procrastination, always being at least 5 minutes late no matter what, lack of patience, never being able to just bite my tongue and let it go and always having to have the final word in an argument.
I'm sure there's many more, but I've been sitting here doing this instead of getting chores done for as long as I can. lol

gettinback2good's photo
Sat 04/06/13 10:05 AM
People eating with their mouths open and smacking kills me.

Bad grammar and spelling are up there as well. I am not talking about those who can't spell due to a learning disability. They are exempt.. However, there is no excuse for bad grammar.

gettinback2good's photo
Sat 04/06/13 09:26 AM
Age gaps matter less the older you get. As a rule, girls mature faster than boys, but somewhere along the way men catch up and often surpass women's maturity level. My 37 y/o fwb is more mature than I am at 47 in some ways, and he is years ahead of my 51 y/o soon to be ex. Age is really just a number once you become an adult IMO.

gettinback2good's photo
Sat 04/06/13 08:58 AM
Hey. Young 40 something bi female from Tulsa area just looking around. winking

gettinback2good's photo
Sat 04/06/13 07:43 AM
Enjoying my single time after a very toxic marriage. I'm mid-40s in years only and I've earned it. I have a male fwb, but would like a female fwb too. That's not too much to ask for is it?

gettinback2good's photo
Sat 04/06/13 07:08 AM
Happiness beats wealth every time, except when you are dying for something you can't afford. Lol. Seriously,I've been on both ends of the spectrum and can live without much money, but what could be worse than a life without happiness.