no photo
Wed 01/06/16 08:11 AM
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 08/08/14 09:06 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 07/16/14 08:35 AM
At night court,a man was brought in and set before the judge.The judge said,"State your name ,occupation,and the charge." The defendant said,"I'm Sparks electrician,charged with battery."The judge winced and said,"Bailiff! Put this man in a dry cell!

no photo
Mon 06/30/14 08:51 AM
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 06/20/14 03:32 AM
laugh laugh laugh it's difficult to learn and pronounce chinese language

no photo
Fri 06/20/14 03:27 AM
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 06/12/14 02:15 AM
I can't stop laughing laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 05/25/14 01:03 AM

how I wish everyday I can see my kids not every two years,,

What is it you do you can't see your kids?

I'm working abroad and my sis help me to look after my kids,,it's very hard but I have to be strong being a single parent is not easy :smile:

no photo
Fri 05/02/14 02:19 AM
how I wish everyday I can see my kids not every two years,,

no photo
Mon 04/28/14 09:17 AM
thanks my friend I'll try to apply to my kids.this kind of culture we have especially for Filipinos are not easy to apply cause people will condemn me if I apply this to my kids but I really want to do.

no photo
Mon 04/28/14 08:52 AM

I would have to say that is a good move. drinker :laughing:

yea it's good buy a cheaper cellphone to use as an alarm laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 04/27/14 11:57 PM

My Kids are 23,20, and 18...

no more diapers to change, runny noses to wipe or boo boos to kiss.

Now, it's Mom can I borrow your car, you got any extra cash I could " borrow"whoa yeah right, and I'm going to Florida for the weekend.

So, When is it time for the "It's time to move out" talk?
flowerforyou Tee you know i love you as a friend,You changed their diaper as a baby? You stopped breastfeeding and went to bottle then food? You devoted your life to raise them proper and i'm sure they are good Children, But now as Adults themselves its time for them to get into the swing of supporting themselves. You need your time and it seems this is almost impossible as they are still needing their butts and noses wiped. When a Man looks at you and sees Adult Children still depending on Mommy it either sends them running or you may end up with another Dependent by seeing you as an easy mark!! They will always be loved by you but its long past the time to cut the embiliculecord! Later they understand but now you are an easy ride in life, but how would they survive if something happened to you? Yes there is Welfare as well as other assistance originations out there that supports those who "can't" support themselves but do they qualify? Upstanding Citizens are needed in society, not another Burden to bear for All ! My Daughter has been on her own since she was 18. Yes i help when she struggles, but Haven't we All Struggled? That's Life. I won't give handouts unless their earned! Makes a Stronger Adult!!flowerforyou Your judgement, Your Children, Your choice!!love (Will) graywolf55

thanks friend yea your correct, I'll try to apply to my 2 kids my daughter she's turning 19 and my son 17 being a single parent is not easy university student and secondary..my pocket is always empty,,Asian culture is really different from western that's why kids even they're married still they depends to parents :smile: :smile:

no photo
Sun 04/27/14 09:58 AM
the only thing preventing me from smashing my alarm clock at 6 am is the fact that it's my cellphone

no photo
Sun 04/27/14 09:29 AM
a woman even say cook yourself to her helper ,instead of "cook for your self"

no photo
Sun 04/27/14 09:21 AM
:wink: laugh laugh :wink: I'm watching my diet without exercise laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 04/26/14 10:55 PM

just kick them out even if they have nowhere to go. Why do you want to get rid of your kids anyway?

I always wondered the reason behind it.

I think it must be cultural programming or something.

we humans have different culture for as one like me who was born in Asia ,the kids can stay with their parents till they want it's not that we are lazy to work or whatever it's about family love

no photo
Sat 04/26/14 10:44 PM

Most guys see single moms and think their easy! I for one don't think that but being a single father myself I know that single fathers tend to be looked at like dead beats! Unfortunately it comes with the single parent look!

Being a single mom has nothing to do with being easy, thats insulting , im a single mom never been easy , desperate anything different than I ever was before, I take care of my kids on my own , I dont need childcsupport or a dad for them its not a prison sentence to be with people that have kids, were human, were fun, were normal .My life hasn't been put on hold if anything its better .

so do I ,I raised my kids with my own effort I faced lot's of trials and hardship now with the grace of God my daughter is in university,,

Previous 1