Fri 03/26/10 05:16 PM
laugh waving thank you everyone

kelli91's photo
Fri 03/26/10 05:14 PM
i appreciate it :) i feel better

kelli91's photo
Fri 03/26/10 05:10 PM
Edited by kelli91 on Fri 03/26/10 05:12 PM
I like art infact im starting school in May at an art school that does give me a few ideas though thankyou:)

kelli91's photo
Fri 03/26/10 05:07 PM
I do its hard to do that sometimes i try but its one issue after another im not always onfident i dont just know how to go up to people and make friends right away.

kelli91's photo
Fri 03/26/10 05:03 PM
Edited by kelli91 on Fri 03/26/10 05:05 PM

very true Im just a little scared of being alone sometimes it affects my sanity. lol not extremely but you know what i mean

Self respect is being ok with being alone. You have to be able to feel validated with out having a man tell you how beautiful/sexy you are all the time. You have to know and feel these things about yourself. Self respect is knowing any man is lucky to have you and not the other way around.

Im not always ok with being alone is there any ways mentally to deal with that?

Spend more time alone, spend time with your friends who you have healthy relationships with. Don't date or have sex for awhile.

I don't have a lot of friends ive spent a long time being alone and not just boy wise its been a rocky past and i understand what you mean but i need more friends mine are either too far away or locked up

kelli91's photo
Fri 03/26/10 04:59 PM

very true Im just a little scared of being alone sometimes it affects my sanity. lol not extremely but you know what i mean

Self respect is being ok with being alone. You have to be able to feel validated with out having a man tell you how beautiful/sexy you are all the time. You have to know and feel these things about yourself. Self respect is knowing any man is lucky to have you and not the other way around.

Im not always ok with being alone is there any ways mentally to deal with that?

kelli91's photo
Fri 03/26/10 04:52 PM

Dont guys think that maybe just maybe a girl isnt a slut just because they ****ing gave in on having sex because they feel like they are attracted to the person and they want to show it? Im just tired of feeling alone

Everytime this happens to me it makes me resent guys or want to change every quality possible you saw in that guy to look for in another guy its painful to go through that and some guys may call girls a slut for even saying this but i bet anything that if an attractive girl walked in to your house and jumped on top of you and said "lets go" you would be led by the nose am i right? of course i am.

Some girls like myself like sex????? just maybe. and thats how they show you they are connecting with you if thats not what you want then say NO for **** SAKE dont just let it happen then fake the mutual feeling and let the girl get hurt because she was only trying to like you or connect with you or give you something special like that

sex to me is almost a joke now and i like sex very very much
im learning to be a cold heartless ***** because of dick heads like this i dont know what to do anymore :(

Well, a lot of people are extremely opportunistic, self-absorbed, and manipulative.

All I can say is really, really get to know someone before you get too involved.

If I had done that the last 94 times, I wouldn't be in the mess I'm in now....!

shades

Thank you :) I know i should get to know them more thats a big problem with me I don't spend enough time to get to know them

It's hard when you get all caught up in that initial rush of feeling so great when you first meet someone you really like.

But what I've found is that you can't always (for me, it's more like NEVER!) trust judgments made based on nothing more than first impressions and maybe some basic desires....

I spent most of my life getting involved with all sorts of people who I KNEW (at least on some sort of intellectual level) were no good for me, but I ignored the knowledge and the red flags because it was FUN and because I LIKED being with someone.

For awhile.

I learned the hard way what works for me and what doesn't. And I won't rush into anything again. And I've developed some standards, some deal-breakers, some personal rules for what I want, and, maybe more importantly, what I DON'T want in a relationship.

And that has made it extremely difficult for me to find anyone suitable. But I'd rather be alone than be in another relationship with someone who made me WISH I was alone.

kelli91's photo
Fri 03/26/10 04:43 PM

The truth is, until you have respect for yourself no one will have respect for you. Work on your self respect and you will meet a better class of people.
you know i keep reading the have more self respect and i try to but i never really grasped what self respect really is with me. I have different beleifs than others if you could please kind of break it down for me i would love to read it. I do have some basic self respect but i know it goes deeper.

kelli91's photo
Fri 03/26/10 04:39 PM

Dont guys think that maybe just maybe a girl isnt a slut just because they ****ing gave in on having sex because they feel like they are attracted to the person and they want to show it? Im just tired of feeling alone

Everytime this happens to me it makes me resent guys or want to change every quality possible you saw in that guy to look for in another guy its painful to go through that and some guys may call girls a slut for even saying this but i bet anything that if an attractive girl walked in to your house and jumped on top of you and said "lets go" you would be led by the nose am i right? of course i am.

Some girls like myself like sex????? just maybe. and thats how they show you they are connecting with you if thats not what you want then say NO for **** SAKE dont just let it happen then fake the mutual feeling and let the girl get hurt because she was only trying to like you or connect with you or give you something special like that

im learning to be a cold heartless ***** because of dick heads like this i dont know what to do anymore :(

Well, a lot of people are extremely opportunistic, self-absorbed, and manipulative.

All I can say is really, really get to know someone before you get too involved.

If I had done that the last 94 times, I wouldn't be in the mess I'm in now....!

shades

Thank you :) I know i should get to know them more thats a big problem with me I don't spend enough time to get to know them

kelli91's photo
Fri 03/26/10 04:28 PM

Like I said to another mingler you are hanging out with the wrong crowd. A slut is a woman who sells herself for money. Just cause you want to get your groove doesn't mean squat. Men power trip and after they boink you once they treat you like property. I have had relationships in the past that were purely sexual. Some of us would be honored to have the opportunity to tune your engine and not judge you afterwords unless you did something stupid like get drunk and barf in my bed.

Again you are choosing the wrong guys evidently. I have cut across my share of totally Fuqued up women even recently. Don't let a bad experience kill it for you. Even I am having my doubts about sex but then again it isn't me. I just likewise seem to attract head jobs and I am not happy with that. I am far too nice and damn it I don't want to have to become an Azzhole just because of a few messed up women. I likewise REFUSE to turn gay!noway That was never my thing and I am not so self indulgent that I give sex such a high priority in my life. I just like sex way too much but like anything it has to be kept in balance with the rest of my life.

At least here on mingle you get a chance to get to know someone a little. Look, were all people and all of us have some kind of issue or another. You let past bad experience color your new relationships with other men and you will never find happiness or self fulfillment at all.

I know i did I try to find different ways to let the experiences go instead of using that as an excuse but it happens i just wish i knew a better way to deal with it

kelli91's photo
Fri 03/26/10 04:23 PM

love who's your friend in the photo with you love

thats my friend wendy :) but i beleive she is no longer single.

kelli91's photo
Fri 03/26/10 04:21 PM

Oh...so I'm the immature on here...okslaphead rofl rofl rofl

look i havent said anything immature and if thats what you are trying to call me then i really don't appreciate it. If you had a serious problem i would never think to make childish jokes about it.

Your 18...this isn't a serious problem!!! A serious problem is cancer, diabetes, heart disease...how is this even serious??? frustrated frustrated frustrated

Of course deadly diseases are serious problems did i say they weren't? They are way more serious than my prblem without a doubt but i came in here to adress a problem of mine that i feel is serious to me and if you could care two ***** about my problem then DONT REPLY. Its that simple i can take harsh advise but the line stops when im being called names and joked with about it. So quit over exaggerating the topic.

kelli91's photo
Fri 03/26/10 04:10 PM

Oh...so I'm the immature on here...okslaphead rofl rofl rofl

look i havent said anything immature and if thats what you are trying to call me then i really don't appreciate it. If you had a serious problem i would never think to make childish jokes about it.

kelli91's photo
Fri 03/26/10 04:04 PM

if you feel you're being used it's only because you're allowing it, but you know that. start by having more respect for yourself, it will go a long way towards attracting someone who really cares about you. flowerforyou

Your right i am allowing it but i was in a state of mind of i didn't know i was allowing it i thought things were growing.

Oh, things were growing alright...sorry couldn't resistrofl rofl rofl

I really don't find that amusing in the least bit :(

I do...if you put it together with the lady garden thing...its pretty funnyslaphead I'm sorry but I'm evilpitchfork

If you cant be mature then just please don't reply to me

kelli91's photo
Fri 03/26/10 03:59 PM

if you feel you're being used it's only because you're allowing it, but you know that. start by having more respect for yourself, it will go a long way towards attracting someone who really cares about you. flowerforyou

Your right i am allowing it but i was in a state of mind of i didn't know i was allowing it i thought things were growing.

Oh, things were growing alright...sorry couldn't resistrofl rofl rofl

I really don't find that amusing in the least bit :(

kelli91's photo
Fri 03/26/10 03:55 PM

kelli91's photo
Fri 03/26/10 03:53 PM
I'm sorry if im not coming off the way i intended. But I don't meet up with a guy normally and then talk then go to bed with him. I try my hardest to get to know them and wheni feel like i can take it to the next level with them and i feel I can trust them I let them know and it's rare to find a guy that will share that with you and still come around and be what he said he was. I seem to have bad luck. I'm a vulnurable person in every way almost only because I have had an abusive experience in the past Ive come to that realization. I know i must work on it, but it really hurts when you get lied to over and over again because the guy takes your vulnurability for stupidity. I have to fight myself with that thought saying maybe i shouldnt trust him or i should. Ive spent a loooong time not trusting people and when i decide to it back fires. I feel like i was giving out the wrong message

kelli91's photo
Fri 03/26/10 03:42 PM

I don't really blame men but the natural feeling comes to me when this happens to me to resent them i can't help it. I don't consider myself a whore. I don't take my pants off for anyone. I get trapped in the smooth talk sometimes when they say they could see me with them in the future. I don't like to think all men are liars. Thats how it works though sometimes, but i felt like you were being a little rude so if you could please not come off to me like that no disrespect.

well i felt a hint of stupidaty within your post from the way you suggest you feel men, not the stupid men youve dated, but men, take advantage of you vunerablity (clotheslessness)

if you date a guy for 4 weeks and he doesnt demand that you remove your clothes, then the chances are he wont end up being a sexual basterd. he might be a bastered, but at least he wont make you feel sexualy used.

if you cant get to know someone for 4 weeks without getting your clunge out, then you only have yourself to blame.

I didn't come in here to be called stupid. I came in here for sincere advise so please if you could refrain from replying back to me. You don't have to but just know that if you do I won't take what you have to say worth a crap. I'm sorry if I'm being rude but I'm genuinely hurting and you aren't saying anything i feel can help me.

kelli91's photo
Fri 03/26/10 03:38 PM
Sure your right, but sex I wouldnt say is a casual thing for me. Ive been used and lied to. Ive been kept around for it and then i was tossed to the curb.

Previous 1 3 4