Community > Posts By > aillily

aillily's photo
Mon 05/13/13 11:31 PM
i believe that all bad things happened coz people's mind. seeing d history of ku klux klan? they're fanatic,seeing d muslim terrorist n bomber,they're fanatic.fanaticism can blow people's mind like a virus. muhammad did d war long time a go cz there're so many enemies dying want to kill him. quran stated that u are 4bidden to kill people who won't kill u. there must b a huge missunderstanding in that criminals' mind. honestly i don't respect on what those criminals did. n bout d relationship between muslims n jews,there's a long history bout jews n muslims actually. quran called jews "bani israel" that means "people of israil". bani israel is d descent of prophet ibrahim/abraham. he had 2 sons,ishmael n ishaq. one of them expand his descents who later become "bani israel". quran acknowledges bout d special quality of bani israel above other races in this world, well i agree on that thing. on d other side,they're also fated to have bad relationship with muslims in palestine n denied their long predecessor's faith (ibrahim's a muslim,he's d first prophet who did circumcision). that's why people of palestine n israel never got peace,n this situation creates bad sentiments among muslims in d world. in addition,it had stated in quran that both of people won't never end their confrontation till doomsday come. it is exactljy d same with reality. just see d progress to prove what's been said in quran is right or wrong.

aillily's photo
Thu 05/02/13 04:55 AM
assalamualaikum, wanna try to find nice people to talked with. i'm lily from indonesia:)

aillily's photo
Tue 04/30/13 09:51 PM
if everyone wants to read al quran comprehensively. i believe there will b no doubts bout islam. n as far as i know islam never teaches bout violence. killing daughter? i don't think so. the quraisy community in arab did that thing bcause having daughter was a shame thing n useless,so they burried them alive soon they were born. islam never differ people by race,gender just their behavior and their good deeds to God and other people.so,briefly to b a good or bad person isn't based on what religion. they are,coz in my opinion there's no religion teaches the folk to do bad things, but it's only based on human's ttitude.

aillily's photo
Tue 04/30/13 09:25 PM
my favorite menu is something spicy. love making my mom's home-made recipe: tempe sambel kecap (spicy black soy sauce n tempe) krengseng tempe udang (gravy tempe n shrimp),and kolo merico.(white paper soup)'

aillily's photo
Tue 04/30/13 08:56 PM
i believe it does exist. just matter of time till u meet your really one so b patient:)