Community > Posts By > Socratease

Socratease's photo
Mon 11/09/09 07:38 PM
Laughter,a touch on the arm,openess with inviting eyes,small hints...but it all comes down to flirting back in subtlety yet with firmness.Theres a thin line between a lady flirting and having real interest,be a little coy yourself and let her chase a bit,eager and desperate has never really gotten a womans attention...Stay frosty and open at the same time,dont act like your doing something,just show general interest and let the cards of connection play out.But dont hurt to stack the deck in your favor with "moves",be witty,smart as well as confident and its np.

Socratease's photo
Mon 11/09/09 07:20 PM
Indecision,failure to close subjects,inability to develop past a certain point in a relation,....ya they are either into relation S&M or just silly.Either way,**** or get off the pot!

Socratease's photo
Mon 11/09/09 06:19 PM

FyI My quote has nothing to do with the fact my exwife cheated on me with a gang banger inmate she was guarding over at the same prison i work at as well !LOL

Well i guess thats as cold as it gets,thats not a snowflake,thats an avalanche

Socratease's photo
Sun 11/08/09 05:55 PM
Good preparation and teaching,you cant have lifes little luxurys without busting a little tail.You dont need a cell to text and chat,and if your car breaks down you can always huff it to those ancient booths of phone..but you do need the neccessities of hardship and uncomfort to be better adjusted to when things get actually rough.
I applaud them,school is more important now because helps for a better future for some (perhaps),they do it because they give a...well u know

Socratease's photo
Sun 11/08/09 05:22 PM
Decades of soldiers have kept freedom and sacrificed for it so opinions can be expressed...when they fought for it in the 1700's, they didnt have disrespectful nutballs in mind.So ill use my freedom given to me and say, i appreciate every soldier no matter the cause.I disagree with most wars,but ill always agree the soldier and his brother dont care about politics,just doing the job.

Socratease's photo
Sun 11/08/09 05:15 PM
Distance is a strain,if there is more care than say a normal relation in close proximity would have,than its a possiblity but highly difficult.Frustration sets in on both sides after a while,takes 2 calm and caring people to work that one out....but gl

Socratease's photo
Sun 11/08/09 05:08 PM
Many things are possible...might be a distance problem he contemplated against,has another interest thats carrying the baton now,something said he didnt react well to,or he is just not into you.Either way you seem nice attractive,so no biggie if he loses out....

Socratease's photo
Sat 10/31/09 09:04 PM
Welcome and have fun,and intense starvation for affection is a aphrodisiac in most cultures,gl

Socratease's photo
Sat 10/31/09 09:01 PM
Very articulate,very poinant and very very good Star,that was well written,im impressed again....
And it is in sac where i meet most of my "bum stories",mostly along J street hehe.

Socratease's photo
Sat 10/31/09 12:26 PM
It exists,just not all the time...everyone no matter how "pure" will tell a white lie or look out for there own well being from time to time,its just a matter of doses and the quantity that they give

Socratease's photo
Sat 10/31/09 12:21 PM

Well I have on more then one occasion, but what is funny if you go by the same corner a lot and see the same person there then see them somewhere else.......

I did once there was a guy that I always saw on the same corner he was missing a leg and was on crutches... Heck I know he had to be making quiet a bit there. Went to the flea market like 2-3 months later and low and behold he was set up there selling all brand new items go figure...........then a few weeks later saw him on the same corner again.....whoa

I had to laugh and thought slaphead glad I was not funding that one.....:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

They call that Endeavor Capitalism:wink:

Socratease's photo
Sat 10/31/09 12:11 PM
I have a problem with dishonest ones that are just looking to feed off of earned money...for instance last week a man asked for a cig and 50 cents more for bus fare home which was 50 miles away.I gave him 2 bucks and 4 cigs...2 hours later i see him in the same spot smoking a cig and asking others.
My gullibility meter was off i guess,but i know some actually can use help...i just prefer the bum on the side of a road with a "will work for beer" sign heh

Socratease's photo
Sat 10/31/09 12:01 PM
IMHO..If your not good at it less than 2,if your good at it than,well dont matter then does it

Socratease's photo
Sat 10/31/09 11:54 AM
When they ask if i have change i say "Yup, thanks for checking" and walk on by...but on occasion i give to one that dont have a bs story

Socratease's photo
Sat 10/31/09 11:42 AM
"Ok First of all if your stuck in Africa and need money to get home, pass me by"...oddly enough thats not the first story i heard of that type....

But to me it sounds like an issue,and its never good to hit someone right away with a issue of getting "hosed" or tricked,means bitterness and issues.....im just sayin that you could use a less smack in the face from the get go.After all,i highly doubt that could happen again...(cross fingers)

Socratease's photo
Sat 10/31/09 11:31 AM
Had a 16 year difference with one special lady,than had a 12 year difference before that...oh yes,women with maturity are quite an experience.Both times we got along well....i think young or old it just depends who u are,an unstable person at 21 will still be unstable at 48.A relationship is always based on mental maturity,not age:)

Socratease's photo
Fri 10/30/09 07:04 PM
Hi,have some fun and then some more:smile:

Socratease's photo
Fri 10/30/09 06:47 PM
Have a look at the join dates of some,and know it is never easy or a sure thing...just be there and make yourself known in some ways.
And dont be shy with a profile you like of another,gotta take a chance and try for a lady,chances are if you email more than 5 you will have at least 1 respond and then go from there...if it works than fine,if it dont than you can always try again.Stay positive bud,gl

Socratease's photo
Fri 10/30/09 06:41 PM
Blue Eyes
People with blue eyes last the longest in relationships. They are kind, pretty or handsome,very good kissers and are really hot. They always fall in love with their closest friends and never understand why. They are very funny, outgoing and don't care what people think or say. They are very satisfying and love to please. Are straight up WARRIORS when necessary. If you re-post this and you have blue eyes you will have the best kiss sometime in the next 5 days.

Hmmm pretty close...ok real close,horoscopes and such are always so nice...where is the part where im a arrogant butthead and i sometimes dont put the toilet seat down?

Socratease's photo
Fri 10/30/09 06:36 PM
The 'Yoda is wise,especially the 80's 4x4...low ratio and climbs like a junkie on a food bank

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20