Socratease's photo
Thu 10/23/08 07:47 PM
Nope it wasnt..

Socratease's photo
Thu 10/23/08 07:45 PM
I lie because i cant live without you

Socratease's photo
Thu 10/23/08 06:57 PM
Allowances of passion,hate is just as powerful as love and bedmates in the same struggle..nice write

Socratease's photo
Thu 10/23/08 06:50 PM
Good evening Great one,hope all is well in your neck of the woods

Socratease's photo
Thu 10/23/08 06:37 PM
Its a yard sale here ,mostly its either broken and pointless or shiny and pointless..just be patient and sift thru the things until u find something of value to you.If you have an eye for unique you will do well,if not.. a pawn artist will take you to the cleaners emotionally and waste your time

Socratease's photo
Wed 10/22/08 09:20 PM
Depends,with normal people im weird and with weird people im normal..but i just answered the question,im weird

Socratease's photo
Wed 10/22/08 09:03 PM
Like a loss of blood flow like the feeling when a foot is "asleep"?,odd that its in both arms and it shouldnt be constant...get your butt too a doctor immediately.Waiting for something to go away only gives something more of a chance to be permanent...

Socratease's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:57 PM
Basically its no different from any site or real encounter,just hit lightning in bottle and take the good and the bad together.Distance and differences are just the same thing if used as an excuse...things your not willing to overcome for a good relationship if thats what you want.

Socratease's photo
Wed 10/08/08 05:55 PM
Welcome and have fun,hope u dont woo and charm too many ladies from the rest of us..enjoy

Socratease's photo
Sun 10/05/08 06:49 PM
Nice write

Socratease's photo
Tue 09/23/08 04:52 PM

I just call it like I see it.

So lets say I post a topic that states I only date men who have a 10 inch c*ck, and in my delivery I say I will only date a man who is hung like a horse.... I will only talk to people who send me pics of it, and I demand it.... how angry do you think people would get?

It's not the preference again it's the delivery of the attitude.

Well then people would ignore such a statement,and it is a preferance of vulgar inclination but still there preferance.And delivery of attitude is the only real way to know who is worth taking the time to know...:wink:

Socratease's photo
Tue 09/23/08 04:05 PM

yeah.... insecure about insecurities..haha

Well you shouldnt be,just say what makes u fearful or less than stellar.Problem with being insecure is that your never secure enough to be bold.By just letting out what bothers u about yourself tends to fix the problem of both the shyness and the problem is let out at the same time..lay it out there

It's called a sense of humor, their nice, you should get one.

No i beleive thats sarcasm,i have a good sense of humor..but am serious and tend to leave a thoughtful comment when it relates to a topic on insecurities in a advice topic.flowerforyou

Socratease's photo
Tue 09/23/08 03:57 PM

yeah.... insecure about insecurities..haha

Well you shouldnt be,just say what makes u fearful or less than stellar.Problem with being insecure is that your never secure enough to be bold.By just letting out what bothers u about yourself tends to fix the problem of both the shyness and the problem is let out at the same time..lay it out there

Socratease's photo
Tue 09/23/08 03:39 PM

i fear that if i tell you my insecurities you won't like me no moresad

So yor insecure about tellin your feelings and how people view u after..fair enough lol

Socratease's photo
Tue 09/23/08 03:32 PM

Are you asking for us to tell our insecurities?

Yup!

Lauren, yeah. I think the problem is we see all these beautiful girls in magazines and on TV and we know the men want that, and we think they'll be disapointed in us because we're real women and not their fantasy. I'm not saying this isn't true, because I haven't exactly disproven it in my own mind, but there ya have it!

Media generalizes women only to the extent of shallow thought,prideful women know who and what they are ,so it doesnt affect them.If a person lives a life based on others perceptions, than they will always be slaves to outside influence and never have there own viewpoint to make them proud.Oh and as for my insecurities,well im insecure about being secure...as in a certain lady to make me lose all inhibitions and lose control and feeling.

Socratease's photo
Fri 09/19/08 06:03 PM
Depends on what u snap about,and if its something he says or does that gets u like that, than tell him..and if u only have been snappy 7 times in 7 months than np

Socratease's photo
Fri 09/19/08 05:48 PM
I use a shovel in nature and a flush at home,
Both are as useful for what can float or sink,
A smelly reminder is best left on its own,
Dont contemplate or worry it,just bury or flush it ..thats what i think

Bringing up old pain is just a new way to annoy someone today...i hope u guys bury it and be friends at least,gl

Socratease's photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:11 PM
Easy advice is not the best,the easy part being find another job and continue working till u do and everything will be good.Best advice is dont blame the job or your circumstance for your state or condition,and if u want change it doesnt come from a job or a check.. but how u respect yourself and want to change and take responsibility for how u feel and look instead.If u want to change just do it and take control,otherwise life will always dictate how u behave or react..be the queen not the pawn

Socratease's photo
Thu 09/18/08 10:59 PM
Because he is an insecure little halfwit that still holds feelings for u,and is lying just to get a reaction...be more picky next time

Socratease's photo
Thu 09/18/08 10:41 PM

I like swallows...

No newbie, it's a Mingle joke....:wink: laugh laugh laugh

I think being a newbie is considered a compliment on a dating sight

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 19 20