Community > Posts By > Socratease

Socratease's photo
Wed 01/13/10 11:56 PM
Reluctance with no ambition leads to just a lonely life,taking a chance, and getting in the game is better than waving a banner feebly on the sideline hoping you matter...in lamens,put up or shush up.

Socratease's photo
Wed 01/13/10 08:38 PM
goldilocks tried all the porridge befored she judged which she liked best,everyone should do the same.If a person has an idea of what a perfect person is for them,than well your already up that creek without a paddle and good luck living in your castle waiting for the prince.....everyone is im-perfect,and some people with "inabilities" like being short or large make up for it in personality.Which is what a long lasting relation is based on.

Socratease's photo
Wed 01/13/10 08:13 PM
Give crazy people time and enough bad movies to watch along with a comp...and anything could come up.The world has enough fools in it,the day of TV and now internet gave them access to say whatever they wish....not what or whom the first amendment was meant for lol

Socratease's photo
Wed 01/13/10 08:09 PM
Humor with the intellect to make it funny,and a sensual nature to make it exciting

Socratease's photo
Wed 01/13/10 07:59 PM
There is no rule, but to have some style and a connection,first moves start from the first words spoken together...If a person is thinking if they should make the first "move" on a date, then there brain is not concentrating on the things that matter where leading up to a kiss or touch is involved,everything leads up to something.But worrying about it leads to a lonely night:)

Socratease's photo
Thu 11/12/09 05:31 PM
Nothing i guess,cant find something or someone that has never shown...all there is patience and un-willingness to stop looking in its stead

Socratease's photo
Thu 11/12/09 01:52 PM
Its very ok,if your happy with yourself and dont need constant sorts of "your ok" talk to bolster low confidence.But its so much nicer to have alone time WHILE in love,you know,the un-clingy type of saran wrap love.

Socratease's photo
Thu 11/12/09 01:47 PM
It never fixed it,but it sure made me smile a helluva lot more...cheers and smile

Socratease's photo
Thu 11/12/09 01:37 PM
Yup,a hawaii'n (does that count?),an asian,latino,an african american...than her mom a year later.All ethnicity is regarded by a ladies heart,there is no difference

Socratease's photo
Thu 11/12/09 12:44 PM
Well i wouldnt know whom to report her to on yahoo...but she was pretty good,here is more...

I just want you to know that I very much appreciated receiving your letter every moment i check my mail. You are a very special person who I SERIOUSLY want to explore the possibility of building a long term friendship with, that will in time turn into a marriage and family. That is my dream, and I hope to make it come true with you!. In my heart I feel you have all the qualities it takes to make me very happy...

About my past relationship, I have been into 3 relationships and those are also my only sexual partners I have ever had. 2 of my relationships ended because of my partners betrayal and infidelity (cheating) and the other 1 ended because the love was not there to grow. I know this sounds strange to you but as I wrote above I have not been sexually active now for 2 years!!!!. I live my life through the word of God and through my spirituality, and I refuse to have sex with someone if I am not in a relationship with them and my last relationship ended over 2 years ago. My reasoning which I understand is very strange in today's world, but my belief is my heart and soul, and the passion that is in it is very unique and special, so I made the decision and made a promise to God that I would not be sexually active for the sake of just wanting sex, or to have sex for someone elses own self gratification. Knowing the passion that is contained in my heart and soul is very unique, I made the decision to abstain from sex because I want this special gift to be shared with the person I am dedicating the rest of my life to, as his Wife and the mother of his children ...

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best in opportunities for any children that might be included in my life and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job. Professionally, i have once been an accountant before facing the carier i have always prayed for .I do travel outside of the States to buy Art Sculptures , craft , beeds etc and ship it into the States for sales. this have make me travel alot , i have been to different Europian countries ,twice in Australia and my first time in the western part of Africa( Nigeria) for a special shopping for some latest Art Sculptures .

Honey in me you are going to find a woman that was blessed with an over abundance of passion to give to the ones I share my heart and soul with. For you to really know me you will have to experience me, as the love that makes up my heart is like a waterfall, where the water never stops flowing down. In this case my heart is the waterfall, and the love and passion that flows endlessly is representing the water. I am a very unique person for many reasons, but one of those is the fact that I can never get enough of romancing that special someone.

Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to build this special friendship with you!. You will be rewarded for it through the passionate love that makes up my heart and soul!. I am so excited to be able to do what I do best and that is romance you with all the passion that makes up my heart and soul!. My special friendship with you is something I want to make permanent and eventually build into a family to call our very own!
Directly from my heart to yours!
Your Future Queen! (I hope!)

now thats a dedicated scam,id give "it" a raise if i could..but i didnt lol,and there was alot more.I kinda have a bit of respect for someone who puts that much time into it,now thats true job pride:)

Socratease's photo
Thu 11/12/09 12:11 PM
But not the kind that helps...i was recently having a discussion with a lady i met on here the last few days,she wanted to go to email instead after one discussion,then closed her account.
So i went there had a chat on email a few times,"she" seemed very astute,very athletic and very attractive.So i talked to her and found "her" to be very interesting...than the old bombshell i have heard other suckers fall for just today.She sent this along with other things..

'quote'..Am not happy today,i have been passing through a pain,but i believe it personal matter,later i realise if i keep it within myself..am going to kill myself at stand..last nite before go to bed i had a teribble stomach pain,later i realise i will be starting my menstral period. and you know what i mean by that,you know the kind of pain i will be pasing through,i have been trying my possible best to help the situation.i would have go get the drugs and the cream i will be using for the menstral pain,but am having a lil problem in getting that..due to the shortage of cash and i have already used all the money i have on my hand to booked for what i came to buy here..it really suck.. that why i had to tell you this and let you know what going on with me...Can you afford to help out with little funds?????I would pay you back when i get back to the states Honey,Tell me how much you can afford? Hope to hear from you soon...'quote'

And "she" btw was a jewelry salesman that goes to africa and europe...hmm i guess what brown can do fo you hasnt reached there.
So point of this is "gullible buyer beware" especially when it comes to relations,i found it quite entertaining..yet sad she wasnt real

Socratease's photo
Thu 11/12/09 08:41 AM
Love em all,even the un-cute ones...but if it tries to bite or sting me,i consider it self defense, and use my larger status on the food chain to eradicate them.But i do give em a chance,a fly lands on me,i let it go,a spider with no poison,let it go..second time,well tough luck bug you shoulda learned:P

Socratease's photo
Thu 11/12/09 08:20 AM
Tattoos ARE an opinion,a way of others seeing what u like or think without using vocabulary or discussion.But id rather talk about an opinion than turn my body into a bill-board...i dont mind tat's on a person,just as long as it has a deep and special meaning and is worthy of lifelong rememberance,not just "ooh i like butterflys".

But, my body is my temple and it bears no graffitti...but i appreciate others with the desire for art,a form of expression without words....some do it for the right reason,but i guess a reason is good enough as long as it makes u smile

Socratease's photo
Thu 11/12/09 08:09 AM
Everyone sometimes says the wrong thing out of hurt in a relation,but if its consistent and hurtful...than it can be two things,either the "hurted" has, or is, doing something so bad that the "hurtful" cant get over it, and needs to just leave.
Or the "hurtful" has dropped his emotional marbles somewhere and needs to find them,either way its a leave leave situation

Socratease's photo
Wed 11/11/09 05:35 PM
shy and soulful at first,then after becomes an aggressive she-devil..grrr:)

Socratease's photo
Wed 11/11/09 05:30 PM
Doesnt hurt to be financially responsible and mature,but yes some do for that reason...or its the financial part mostly lol

Socratease's photo
Tue 11/10/09 05:57 PM
Curiosity,than a ladys affection,than appeal for witty people...now all the above including a place for expression of all sorts

Socratease's photo
Tue 11/10/09 05:53 PM
Sounds like a nice person with all the qualities,take a chance and find out if he is just a good BS artist or the real deal....tho the real deals are few and far between,at least know you took a chance.Just be aware of "red flags" instead of looking for them,he might be the diamond in the rough...

Socratease's photo
Tue 11/10/09 12:23 AM
Struggling to keep up or walk,every pet has a smile no matter what (its what makes them beautiful)..but when its suffering with a smile it just means it appreciating every moment with you,but suffering.Do whats right for the animal,not whats right for self conscience

Socratease's photo
Tue 11/10/09 12:20 AM
BTW guy,your taking advice from most here that havent had a gal in a while...so you need too look for signs and go with the flow.Stay calm and collected and listen to the ladies more than the guys here

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20