Community > Posts By > disi75

no photo
Thu 05/09/13 04:40 PM

I don't think anyone can find love in this site.

I wouldn't give too much advice since you only joined today yourself, Like me, I am going to see if there is anything intesting and gather how people feel before judging them from previous experiences ;)

no photo
Thu 05/09/13 01:51 PM
Some affected Pakistan people just brought up a lawsuit and won on their court, that drone attacks on their territory are illegal. They now try to bring this upfront the Unined Nations.

no photo
Thu 05/09/13 01:40 PM
I just beta tested Neverwinter Online (got all the founder packages etc.). The idea of user generated content is brilliant, like it is common in those titles since NWN1 with the tool-set.

This enables Dungeon Masters to create great adventures.

Of course, the game is still in open beta at the moment and the 'normal' folk tries to exploit the idea of a foundry with self-made quests. This is going to settle soon, but there are already very enjoyable quests.

The other game I actively play since closed beta is EQ2, had a friend working for EA. My main is somewhat 30 atm. I used to have a 54 Shaman, who cares :)

no photo
Thu 05/09/13 01:27 PM
Edited by disi75 on Thu 05/09/13 01:56 PM
This smiley looks indifferent *yeah

I guess, this forum is the whole of Britain and not regional?

//edit: it seems I have to put some proper pictures up.

//edit: did I meantion that I am of German origin? :P

no photo
Thu 05/09/13 01:11 PM
I don't know your background but I am willing to give it a shot. Being sick of fake relationships in Stripclubs etc.

What someone like me really needs, is something to cuddle (no sex) from time to time. I am not looking for someone I have to take care of!

You should know what you want and get...

For me this comes together to spend some quality time with each other.

p.s. Bachelor for ~12 years...