Community > Posts By > Organicness

Organicness's photo
Sat 06/15/13 09:04 PM
Yes, it can cause turmoil IMO. Someone who isn't open and is extremely conservative when it comes to sex. Sex isn't everything in a relationship but it is a big part.

Organicness's photo
Fri 06/14/13 01:46 AM
When you're walking down a hall and you catch eye contact with someone. You've got a long way to go until you get past each other, that uncomfortable in between moment where you don't know whether to stare like an idiot the whole walk up or not so inconspicuously look everywhere but them and seem like a proper behind hole.

Organicness's photo
Sun 06/09/13 11:12 PM
Oh wow am I naive. I got a random IM tonight from a woman supposedly from Oklahoma. She gave me her email address and I gave her mine. She said she "wanted to get to know me better" because it would be easier off the site. She emailed me once and asked if it was my correct email addy and I responded.

I was skeptical from the beginning though because she is a knockout (well 'her' picture is beautiful) and thought "wtf is she showing interest in me for?" I should have figured!

Lesson learned, lol.

Organicness's photo
Sun 06/09/13 08:18 PM

Am friends with 5 guys don't know who to pick cos they are all very nice.help..

Pick the one with the nicest personality who will take you to 5 guys burgers.

Lol, win.

Organicness's photo
Sun 06/09/13 04:31 PM
I don't see anything wrong with it, unless of course children is the topic. Then again, the subject is vague because older women vs. younger men could mean a 29 year old woman dating a 20 year old male.

I personally like younger women and older women, I try not to limit the possibilities based on a number. I've met younger girls that are more mature than I am and I have met older women more immature than the younger girls I've met.

You know when you fill out the search criteria "18-45" in the age section, yeah well I take that to heart, lol.

Organicness's photo
Sun 06/09/13 01:00 AM
Yep. That is actually how it worked for me usually; start friends and then it leads into more. It's just easier that way too. IMO.

Organicness's photo
Sat 06/08/13 04:37 PM

chemistry is key, totally agree. but if something doesn't feel near perfect together, that
just seems like settling. i'd rather think perfect exists than to settle. imho. and welcome :)

Thank you.

Organicness's photo
Sat 06/08/13 03:51 PM
It seems some people's perception of what 'is' is different from reality. If that makes sense.

Something I used to do when younger, after getting out of flings or relationships - day dreaming about 'that one' that doesn't really exist. Qualities you want bundled into a perfect 10. Basically an imaginary person created by Hollywood.

After a couple of years online, reading and writing different women on dating sites, it seems as though 'they' are letting certain men that would fit them perfectly pass by. And guys do the same thing, I'm sure.

Online dating is like window shopping, or a meat/flea market. Everyone holds up this 'type' of person they are searching for, and they keep searching, and searching..........

In some ways, online is more difficult than in the real world.

I haven't turned into a pessimist by any means, these are just observations. And just my opinion.

Chemistry is real, that perfect one is not.

Agree, disagree?

P.S. what a clustermuck of thoughts. Decipher to the best of your ability.

Organicness's photo
Sat 06/08/13 03:05 PM
Liverpool FC and Ipswich Town.

Organicness's photo
Sat 06/08/13 03:00 PM
I think it would be amaaaaaaazing to have both in a female.

As in, you know, not ALL women are sharp knives. :)