Community > Posts By > mattie70

mattie70's photo
Wed 07/02/14 06:02 AM

WHY DO PEOPLE CHEAT?�?

Because they have no respect for their partner or themselves. IMO.

i really wanna knw y people cheat in a relationship..hmu

I've never cheated in a relationship so I can't attest to exactly what kinds of excuses people use in their own minds to make this practice of dishonor and deceit acceptable.

When I reach the point with my partner where I'd rather be with someone else I divorce the one before moving on to another. All the men I've known don't like their women cheating on them even though some don't have a problem doing it themselves. And the men that have cheated on me didn't respect my feelings or the value of our reputation as a couple.

Cheaters bring shame on their family name when their behavior is made public and neighbors mostly side with the innocent partner. If both are cheaters their family name is generally mud because it shows a complete lack of dignity or respect on both partners part.

I realize there are relationships in which both partners are agreeable to swinging or cheating, but even in these open minded scenarios it's hard for me to believe that people who will orgy or have multiple sexual partners besides their significant other really do love and respect one another, or if they're just both into indiscriminate sex.

In these types of unions I wonder how long they really last once a partner falls for a better lover they hooked up with. Or if couples actually make lifetime commitments and have families they can teach these same loose morals too. I wonder if the children of swingers then go on to think its okay to be unfaithful too.

wow! .

mattie70's photo
Tue 07/01/14 08:33 PM
haha

mattie70's photo
Tue 07/01/14 07:43 PM
i really wanna knw y people cheat in a relationship..hmu

mattie70's photo
Tue 07/01/14 07:34 PM
cool.. hmu

mattie70's photo
Thu 08/22/13 06:42 PM
if that we please her (bt must b another female) u knw m mr lover man giving u all u desire...all i want is to make my baby happy

mattie70's photo
Thu 08/22/13 06:32 PM
yea i remember when i met wit a girl..we kinda were into ourselves bt i found she was 3yrs younger than me...she broke up knowin my age..u see age spoilt my relationship tb

mattie70's photo
Thu 08/22/13 06:23 PM
hmmm...yea we start slow nd at d end screw everything up...u knw most ladies dont like too much questions like i study a lady via her photo(m nt bluffin) i take every thing slow cos i hate to b dump in chat..

mattie70's photo
Thu 08/22/13 06:09 PM
i prefer a long term relationship though...i hate divorce cos many couples get married all in d name calling likeness love..nd in 2yrs or less they divorce...

mattie70's photo
Fri 06/07/13 02:14 AM
u and me by M.I.t

mattie70's photo
Fri 06/07/13 01:55 AM
haha just writin a lyrics....decided 2 post part of it....though

mattie70's photo
Fri 06/07/13 01:11 AM
I just hate been single...I need that special you..I don't care abt ur nationality,distance,age I just want dat special u 2 get hold of the key 2 my bleeding heart....m emotional down,spiritually hunted,physical healthy...I don't want a petty love seriously I just want a real and emotionally love....catch me all m falling 4rm d sky like crazy :(

mattie70's photo
Thu 06/06/13 08:22 PM
Edited by mattie70 on Thu 06/06/13 08:28 PM
yea we out here....i'm a christian,an usher in my church...broke up with my last two dates all bcos I refuse 2 hve sex...so,ladies d problem isn't d guyz its 4rm d babes...are there still any female christians out there shuld b an issue on hands....(u datin a girl and refuse 2 sex her,all she could tel her friends is "my guy is nt man enough"

mattie70's photo
Tue 06/04/13 11:48 PM
in love age isn't a barrier..m lookin forward 2 my first dating of a woman older than mee..

mattie70's photo
Tue 06/04/13 11:42 PM
m single 100% ready 2 mingle..

mattie70's photo
Tue 06/04/13 09:36 PM
online or long distant dating isn't bad...I believe love can conquer everything..distance can't b a barrier/quagmire..love can be the sweetest thing if u meet with the rite person like a person that love just same as u do 2 them...

mattie70's photo
Thu 05/30/13 05:29 AM
yea love supposed 2 b free...bt loves of dese days are expensive..cos one has 2 walk extra miles 2 get loved

mattie70's photo
Thu 05/30/13 05:18 AM
yea I really wish

mattie70's photo
Thu 05/30/13 12:49 AM
the first time we spoke
my ears heard a song
the first time we met
my eyes sang along
the first time we kissed
my lips muttered the words
the first walk in the woods
brought the chorus of birds
the first movie I spent
cuddled in your arms
in the background I heard
the whispering of charms the first time you said
I love you to me
the sounds of my heart
could have parted the sea all the first in the past
and the first still ahead
all the laughter and fun
and tears that we've shed such a beautiful song
written by our life
perhaps can continue
as husband and wife I love you forever
from this moment on
my love will be written
in a poem or a song

mattie70's photo
Thu 05/30/13 12:18 AM
My dear love, I wanted to share
My thoughts, my feelings and
What makes me despair
I want to share with you
What makes me happy; what makes me feel blue.. So you can sense that my love is honest and true. Every day not a single minute
Passes by without you in it
Your skin, your voice, your body and your touch
All of these moments, I miss them so much. You are so present, so deep in my heart
And our souls, I just know, will never part,
But circumstance and distance can be so overwhelming
They close doors and create doubt and we start
blaming.. There are actions of mine and I know that for sure..
That feel so wrong, though my intentions are pure
They are painful and impossible to bear
And you feel it's all so unfair. You can't run from yourself;
There is no place to hide
It just hurts you so deep
It hurts your heart and your pride. Then I worry that if I continue to stay
Will it be wrong and will I be in your way?
I fear that I am not at all what you need
And that this truth will make my heart break and
bleed. Then I sit here and wipe away my tears
Wishing you could kiss away my fears
If only you knew how much€¦.
I miss and need your embrace and your touch I know I can't hide from my thoughts and my fear
And I know at these times I don't seem near
But you break down these walls
With the strength of your love
And then I feel blessed
From God above! My love for you runs so deep through my vein
That I dream of you, in spite of the pain.

mattie70's photo
Thu 05/30/13 12:09 AM
this topic is so confusing...I just needs ur guys opinions so,keep the ball rolling..wats ur takes?