Community > Posts By > ryemck

ryemck's photo
Wed 02/04/15 04:12 AM

Why is it your ex-girlfriend? A child needs to have parents that love each other, are men just not capable of this? There is nothing better for a child than having this and no amount of money or any time shared will ever fill that need. It hurts me most knowing that my child won't have this essential need met. It's like all guys care about is sex and moving on to the next, and they discard women and children like garbage. Women and children deserve better than that! I've changed my beliefs because of how men treat women, now I don't believe they can be decent partners or fathers. It is men who are just sex toys in fact and nothing more. Sorry but this is what you all act like. Of course the funny thing is women are the ones who are being objectified by men, but this is not what women are. This is how women should start treating men instead.

I broke up with her due to borderline-abuse, sometimes relationships just aren't meant to be.

A child needs to be fed, kept warm, educated, kept away from danger etc, not for their parents to be together. Sure it might help them because they will see more of both parents at the same time but it wont have a huge effect on their life. However, not having enough money to pay for simple needs would :)

ryemck's photo
Wed 02/04/15 03:01 AM
Edited by ryemck on Wed 02/04/15 03:02 AM

Any other women ever noticed this in their guy?
They act like they're really into you but then after you start having sex they don't answer the phone or call you as much..
They agree they want to make a family but after you get pregnant they practically disappear, and a month after the baby is born you see photos of what he's been up to and with whom while you were pregnant with his child.
They don't notice you clean the house, cook, and take care of the baby by yourself all day long, and they also point out that you do nothing and are no fun, but never offer to help.
They continue to party and hang out even after they have a child because for them nothing has changed, but you have no life and don't even deserve a phone call anymore.

Guys can answer too, but if anyone wants to call me a man hater you are probably this kind of guy so just don't bother to answer this.

This looks completely one sided, if there's a specific person in question it'd be good to hear their side.

If indeed this is all true then it sounds like this particular guy is a bit of a twat. You are similar to my ex-girlfriend, we had a child together but I helped out a lot and tried to spend every second I could with them. I also started building websites to earn more money for my son rather than go out partying lol

Just a bad pick it seems, it happens for people and not just women :)

ryemck's photo
Mon 02/02/15 07:24 AM
Are you sure you're not clicking on an advertisement?

ryemck's photo
Tue 07/09/13 07:02 AM
imo just about okay in terms of real world (like comparing you to really beautiful women) but in terms of the people here and stuff I'd say quite pretty and awesome hair

ryemck's photo
Fri 06/28/13 07:22 AM
No

Have you ever put a magnet under a table and another above it and let go and found it awesome how the bottom magnet moves?

ryemck's photo
Fri 06/28/13 06:28 AM
@ last female

NOT

ryemck's photo
Fri 06/28/13 06:27 AM
Yes

Have you ever stubbed your toe? (it's so painful)

ryemck's photo
Fri 06/28/13 04:50 AM
Yes

Have you ever got so drunk you forgot most of the night before?

ryemck's photo
Fri 06/28/13 02:19 AM
Someone get this guy a woman RIGHT NOW!

ryemck's photo
Fri 06/28/13 01:55 AM
attack

ryemck's photo
Fri 06/28/13 01:54 AM

This is so depressing it's unbelievable.

So many people just post "why can I never find love or relationships?" and I'm thinking just message some people I mean jesus I'm only here for friends and I speak to that many people I could get a partner in a click of a finger.

seach search u may find soon dont be dipressed...

I was saying people like you depress me

ryemck's photo
Fri 06/28/13 01:49 AM
Date younger men?

Okay 40 year old with a 20 year old, by the time the 20 year old wants to settle down properly, have kids etc the 40 year old will be like 45-50

For relationships it's pointless but for sex/nsa etc I actively encourage it because older people have more experience to teach the younger person and the older person would feel younger with them

ryemck's photo
Fri 06/28/13 01:47 AM
I'm going to do a first.

I'm happy!

ryemck's photo
Fri 06/28/13 01:45 AM
Edited by ryemck on Fri 06/28/13 01:45 AM
"im in my early thirties looking for someone in the kent area to meet and possibly get to know better"

What football team do you support? what music are you into? these are the kind of things people need to know, saying your age is very stupid seeing as it's already on your profile.

Oh, and add more pics.

EDIT

Also, 35 is mid thirties not early thirties :)

ryemck's photo
Fri 06/28/13 01:43 AM
This is so depressing it's unbelievable.

So many people just post "why can I never find love or relationships?" and I'm thinking just message some people I mean jesus I'm only here for friends and I speak to that many people I could get a partner in a click of a finger.

ryemck's photo
Fri 06/28/13 01:38 AM
Bacon

ryemck's photo
Thu 06/27/13 01:19 AM
See this is the annoying thing women say this but every time I have conversations they either don't end up replying or giving me one word answers, I'd literally have a better time being perveted than trying to have a conversation here lol might just be the way I look but I don't care tbh even lesbians I speak to just tell me to go away 'cause I'm a man even though I just wanted a conversation -,-

ryemck's photo
Thu 06/27/13 12:43 AM
Great, it's clear what kind of person you are and you have loads of pics!

ryemck's photo
Thu 06/27/13 12:42 AM
Don't know if you expected a reply from a guy but..

TBH there's nothing on your profile that would make women want to speak to you, your profile pic could get them to like you a bit but then they'll realise you haven't got a bit of fat on your body so..

ryemck's photo
Thu 06/27/13 12:38 AM
^ lifeguard?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8