Community > Posts By > ryemck

ryemck's photo
Thu 05/30/13 06:50 AM
I'm an IT Technician but I'm only 19 years old and need experience.

If any of you need help with any computer related problems give me a mail or reply here, it'd be beneficial for both of us seeing as I need experience and you need help.

Thanks.

ryemck's photo
Thu 05/30/13 06:48 AM
19 years old, normal kinda guy!

ryemck's photo
Thu 05/30/13 06:36 AM
Some interesting and unexpected replies. It might just be me being younger, but I find it hard to be the center of attention, the one to think of somewhere to go with my mates etc but online I'm really good at speaking, anyone else like this?

ryemck's photo
Thu 05/30/13 06:27 AM

am the same offline as on.i don't change for anything.no place for fakery and ****ery in life.always be yourself no matter what or where

Well good, I think it's hard to be the same person, see someone who is very serious irl and never smiles could be a guy in the forums here making everyone laugh etc it allows you to be what you can't be irl.

But yeah I do agree 'fakery' is bad

ryemck's photo
Thu 05/30/13 06:23 AM
Anyone feel like their online persona is completely different from their real one?

I'm sure you do, as I do. But what about dating sites, are you different on Mingle2? if so, do you think it is a good thing?

ryemck's photo
Thu 05/30/13 06:20 AM
It's not up to us who decides who people fall in love with.

I personally find even kissing another man completely gut wrenchingly disgusting, and get a bit disgusted when men kiss eachother around me. But I wouldn't prevent them from doing so, their love is as genuine as straight couples.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next