Community > Posts By > thatdomguy

thatdomguy's photo
Sun 02/16/14 06:55 PM

Welcome to Mingle. Sometimes I think some of these people are against shaking any legs.

Hahahahahahahah too funny! What's this world coming to!?!
"Shake a leg" used to be a good thing lolol:)

thatdomguy's photo
Sun 02/16/14 09:54 AM
Hello, hello! New to THIS scene, but not the online dating scene:/ Hoping to find a place where women ACTUALLY talk lol. Been in Calgary a year now and still looking for a cool woman to sweep me off my feet:) It is pretty slippery out there;)

thatdomguy's photo
Sun 02/16/14 09:49 AM
Hello:) New to the site, and haven't had the opportunity to speak with any ladies yet. I'm 42 and looking for a creative woman that enjoys good conversation, coffee and quality time together:)
Fairly new to Calgary and it would be nice to meet someone.

thatdomguy's photo
Sat 02/15/14 08:48 PM

Oh wow, this is a good one. Let me see...I'd like a man that I want to kiss, so physical attraction, yeah....I'd like a man that I can talk to about mostly anything, so ability to communicate, yeah..and I'd like someone to share fun things with, so common interests, yeah...

Yep, that's my 3.

I also want a man that's not a psycho, so I'll say emotional stability. I get to have 4.:tongue:

Lol, it's not to say if you pick three the others aren't present lol. Just the most prevelant:) Silly Chick;)

thatdomguy's photo
Sat 02/15/14 08:46 PM

Oh wow, this is a good one. Let me see...I'd like a man that I want to kiss, so physical attraction, yeah....I'd like a man that I can talk to about mostly anything, so ability to communicate, yeah..and I'd like someone to share fun things with, so common interests, yeah...

Yep, that's my 3.

Nice:) Interesting.

thatdomguy's photo
Sat 02/15/14 08:43 PM
Of the following relationship components, which would you list as
"Your Top 3 Most Important".

Physical Attraction
Trust
Ability to Communicate
Common Interests
Monetary Value
Understanding
Emotional Stability
Sense of Humor

thatdomguy's photo
Sat 02/15/14 08:12 PM
Sincerity is something you find after getting to know someone. I think men have the reputation of saying whatever the woman wants to hear at the time, so naturally women are less trusting I guess. Defensive mechanism maybe. By being honest and truthful from the beginning, sincerity is achieved:) consistency is key as well.

thatdomguy's photo
Sat 02/15/14 08:05 PM
Truth is a "point of view", simply put. Beauty is in the eye...Non-tangible things like truth, beauty, right or wrong, are moral creations derived from personal experience.

thatdomguy's photo
Sat 02/15/14 08:00 PM
I think Hawkins theory based on string theory particles appearing and disappearing randomly with no cause/effect principle in effect, shows that matter can and has the ability to sporadically appear.
You can't see beyond/further back in time, than the "bang", because there was nothing before. Time and space are relative, no time...no space. Bang, time starts, space starts:)

thatdomguy's photo
Sat 02/15/14 07:50 PM

Really? I thought women were supposed to spice things up. Why else is there all that stuff from Victoria's Secret in my undies drawer?

Point taken:)

thatdomguy's photo
Sat 02/15/14 07:47 PM
Men tend to be the ones that are told to "spice things up" or "surprise me" type requests by their partners. Is the man more responsible for "progressing" the relationship?

thatdomguy's photo
Sat 02/15/14 07:43 PM

Oh no! Not another "Good Guy" thread. frustrated

Do you get a lot of those on here?

Way 2 much! Apparently all the guys think they're a "Good guy".
^^^But not this guy.

You're not a good guy then? What kind of guy are you?
I'm a guy with some manners, just not a quote "good guy" or a "Jerk" for that matter.glasses

"Good" is a relative term...some people think Cooked Liver is good:)

thatdomguy's photo
Sat 02/15/14 07:34 PM
Thanks Julie:)

thatdomguy's photo
Sat 02/15/14 07:32 PM
Well put:) THAT..I think I can remember:)

thatdomguy's photo
Sat 02/15/14 07:27 PM

You can be friendly, but don't stay there. Once you're stuck in the friend zone, it's over. Say up front that you're into her, and let it go from there. If she says no, you can choose to be her friend or leave, but if you let it dangle there, like you're not sure, you're screwed. Or in this case, you're not screwed. laugh

Yuppers!

thatdomguy's photo
Sat 02/15/14 07:26 PM
thanks guys/gals. More research may be required:)

thatdomguy's photo
Sat 02/15/14 07:23 PM
Hmmmmmmm:/ Let me see if I understand. I need to find a woman, but NOT become her friend...before I try and get closer to her?? lolol. Now I'm more confused;) No surprise.

thatdomguy's photo
Sat 02/15/14 07:18 PM
Hahaha, I wish it was that easy Julie:) EVERY woman I know says the same thing about me, "Your probably the coolest guy I know". What's the female/male translation for that? lol:)

thatdomguy's photo
Sat 02/15/14 07:14 PM
That's the way I rationalize it in my mind too, but letting her finish first requires there to be a "her"... first lol:)

thatdomguy's photo
Sat 02/15/14 07:11 PM
I've noticed over the years that the really awesome women seem attracted to...for lack of an acceptable term...Bad Guys. Is it the "tough guy" attitude that attracts them, or the challenge of "making him better"? I'm confused, surprise surprise lol.

Previous 1