Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 09:19 PM
yeah yeah everyone said without merriman they weren't gonna do chit either.....LT and Sproles are Not the whole team!

Granted Steelers are a good a team but we played you earlier in season when we were doing crappy and only lost by a point. We have a NEW defensive coach who is kicking ass and we have a good record playing the Steelers in the playoffs. In fact the only time we made it to the superbowl was because we beat the Steelers in the playoffs. It's not that much of a long shot...... I gotta stick by my team. It's gonna be good.............GO CHARGERS!

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 01:32 AM
laugh Typical Just a guy joke

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:21 PM
Chargers & Giants

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:20 PM

drinker Go Chargers. Good luck.

Phuck yeah! Were off to see the Titans or Stealers gonna be GOOD!

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:50 PM
CHArgers beat the colts........TOLD YA HATERS!

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 10:57 PM
YAY Chargers!

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 06:02 PM
LMAO

U know I would have fun biting your tongue Casa! LMAO

Go Chargers....

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 05:59 PM

dang all this fuss over a joke.some people need a life.but heres a joke about guys if it will make you feel better.....why are men like hard wood floors?...you lay them one time and you can walk all over them for life.... feel better now.laugh gezz smile.

HA HA HA HA

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:42 PM
When they are already taken and not available or all based on an illusion or lies.

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:36 PM

smittenIs it possible to love or be in love with a stranger (someone you haven't talked to but every time you see that person, you just know that you already love him/her and it's not infatuation)?:heart:

No. You fall in love with the imaginary person you create that person to be. The person gets built up in the mind all out of perportion to whom the person really is. You fall in love with that person and it's a heart break to find out the person isn't who you imagined him or her to be.
flowerforyou So very trueflowerforyou

true

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:34 PM
When its just out of the blue like that there is a reason sorry to say...he is probably a liar and fat mouth and you deserve better.

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:31 PM
I would never have considered it being the fact I always dated older men however the older I get and remain single the younger the guys are who hit on me...and some of them are so phucking cute...........LOL

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 01:40 PM

both teams are hot as hell...but the Chargers are DESTROYING people and also were the ones to bounce the Colts last year in the playoffs....i just hope that Peyton and Co. can beat those trash-talking underachievers this year!!

Bite ur tounge NOVA!

no photo
Sun 12/28/08 11:15 PM
ha ha ha we will see what happens next weekend. I dont recall them loosing...you may be right. I do know we have beat them plenty in the past. I am sticking by my team.....we can chit talk after the Chargers win! LMAO

no photo
Sun 12/28/08 10:10 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 12/28/08 10:17 PM

Broncos!!

Though it won't matter after sunday when we beat the Bills!! WE'LL BE RESTING THE STARTERS!! btw RIVERS IS THE MOST ARROGRANT JERK IN LEAGUE NOW CAN'T STAnd that guy!!

what about cutler proclaiming to be better than john elway? that is pretty ballsy in colorado.

Oh and don't forget Cutler's poor low blood sugar level which is why he sucked ass and was 4 touchdowns down from Rivers. River's is phucking HOT and I love his cocky attitude. Don't hate on my future baby daddy LOL Luv Ya Rivers!

no photo
Sun 12/28/08 09:59 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 12/28/08 10:02 PM

THE STEELERS are doing good. May be on their way to a SUPER BOWL Go Steelers!!!!!!!!

You barely beat us by a point..We are not looking good this year. I say, Tennessee and San Diego

I ll bet on this! Chargers will beat the Colts and then win against the Stealers.

no photo
Sun 12/28/08 09:48 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 12/28/08 09:49 PM

look on the bright side: at least you don't get to be demolished by the Colts (Like the Chargers :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: )

Chargers beat the colts this season and have beat them in play offs before......Chargers got the Colts trust and believe we know how they run the ball.....Now the Stealers that will be more difficult....however we beat them before in the playoffs.......I think they are gonna do it....dont hate!

no photo
Sun 12/28/08 09:45 PM
PHUCK YAY BRING ON THE COLTS BABY!

no photo
Sun 12/28/08 09:34 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 12/28/08 09:35 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

This was a funny joke and it is a joke site.....so what's with all the puszey hurt people? Geez lighten up.

no photo
Sat 12/27/08 05:11 PM
What do Lesbians and KFC have in common?

They are both finger licking good! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ha ha ha

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25