Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 04/02/10 12:26 AM
I read one that said the girl was a crystal meth head for hobby and has STDs blah blah....I think it was a fake account but funny to read

no photo
Fri 04/02/10 12:24 AM
Maneater :angel:

no photo
Tue 03/30/10 12:21 AM
I think it's a shame that her moment in fame is being stolen by scandel and her heartache. Anyone see her speech dedicated to him.

What A DB! And the Girl (at least one) is NOT cute (in my opinion)

Hopefully she will get her moment of fame and joy somehow but doubt it.

Whats with these Whores who come forward to the media so what they have 10 seconds of fame? What ever happened to $ anymore? Geez!

no photo
Tue 03/30/10 12:17 AM
LOL Yeah I like USA too.

no photo
Tue 03/30/10 12:16 AM
Very Cute!!

Took my son (5) and nephew (7) to see and they loved it. They told me it was the best movie they ever saw! LMAO

If your a mommy or daddy or just cuz you should see.

no photo
Tue 03/30/10 12:12 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 03/30/10 12:13 AM

i'm curious as to whether you photoshop the women making out with you in your photos? and do you post them so that we think you're in high demand?

that's kind of cool how you have so many different babes in your life.

interchangable. like socks. laugh

Sense you asked, the young lady in the photo to the left is someone I started dating last week. I met her on another free dating site. She is 5'7" and weighs about 135lbs. She is also 19 years old.

She Must have Daddy Issues! A week and your posting kissy face pics and she is only 19 and your 48...thats not studly BTW in case u were unclear

no photo
Tue 03/30/10 12:03 AM

"guess who's got a chubby?"

oops

LOL oh damn! I double Dog Dare You!!! LMAO

no photo
Tue 03/30/10 12:00 AM

I fight for crackwhores rights!!

What type of rights? New Brillo Pads?

Oh lets make a list...LMAO

no photo
Mon 03/29/10 11:59 PM
SUCKA!!
I can be gullible! laugh

no photo
Mon 03/29/10 11:55 PM
Goof Luv Ya:heart:

Spooning Leads to Forking So What is it you all are really missing?? LMAOlaugh

Being Single is 100 X better than a bad relationship :thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 03/29/10 11:42 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 03/29/10 11:46 PM

Oh no, I get it. Any woman that tried to use sex to manipulate me I'd leave. That kind of BS is a deal breaker.

I met a guy at a bar recently who explained his gf of a year was holding out on sex from him due to a fight. He called it mental terrorism! LMAO ( I like terminology)

So anyhow he dumped his gf and got drunk and went home with a complete stranger who was the ugliest girl in the bar BTW. Now thats mental!!
laugh

no photo
Mon 03/29/10 11:36 PM
well to me guys BS are BS'ers. Translation Guys who lie!!

Nattre? Hmmm I hope not! I still have faith there are decent men somewhere.....maybe over the rainbow..LOL

no photo
Mon 03/29/10 11:31 PM
:thumbsup:

Still Waiting for Mr. Right to come along with these traits...hmmm smitten

no photo
Sun 03/28/10 02:16 AM
Im a twin!

no photo
Sun 03/14/10 08:36 PM
Alice Wonderlad & Cop Out...I wanna see Shutter Island Next

no photo
Sun 03/14/10 08:34 PM
I loved it. And I :heart: Johnny Dep.

He was the twiddle Dee & Dum & mad Hater....PERFECT!

no photo
Sun 03/14/10 03:39 AM

okay this is random but gonna share it with you all and will look forward to your feedback.

My best friend years of 19 years is getting married and she told me she invited my first "official" love who caused my first broken heart and is gonna arrange for me to catch her boquet and him to catch the garter so we have the "dance" together on purpose.

She did laugh as she told me this but I also know her and know she is dead serious. Her along with all my BFF girlfriends have always teased me because they all know how ridiculous I was and still am over this dude. So this makes me incredibly NERVOUS. I have not seen him in over 10 years yet the mere thought of him makes me still blush.

Part of me does want to see him and the other part does not at all!

UGH So fickle! And annoyed by my A Hole Friends. LOL

Well I get butterflies every time I see you post. I have a feeling that you will do just fine no matter what situation you find yourself in. flowerforyou

Aww U just made me blush!blushing

no photo
Fri 03/12/10 01:55 AM
I had the fattest crush on Corey Haim. :heart:

RIP Corey:heart:

no photo
Fri 03/12/10 01:39 AM
SO what are you when your 30? A Puma? lol

no photo
Fri 03/12/10 01:34 AM
Thanks Goof! Yeah its been so long so who knows...I am more embarassed at my friends for being juvinile. They love me but are always trying to set something up......and it is always AWKWARD & embarassing!

Maybe Beavis!

And I luv the cheddar rolls from red Lobster. YUMMMY :)

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25