Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 03/10/10 03:24 AM
To be honest I didn't even want to see it.....I just went along for the ride....I figured it wasgoing to be another Bruce Willis cop die hard typical movie But it so was NOT.

This movie was Hillarious. I laughed the entire movie.

I really enjoyed it. If you need a good laugh go see this movie.

rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 03/10/10 02:35 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 03/10/10 03:14 AM
I have heard through grapevine he is single.

And I have NO idea about his feelings.

I know we always had a weird chemistry thing every time we ran into one another at friends social gatherings even years after we broke up. Not sure if all of that will still be there....its been over 10 years since the last time I saw him. I went in the navy and I heard he moved away for business.

I know its silly but I am Nervous cuz EXACTLY my friends are creating this whole situation which makes me nervous.

Not to mention for whatever reason about four years ago I went out with girlfriends for girls night out and got trashed and I NEVER get trashed so apparently it was really hillarious. I really do not recal the night cuz I was THAT trashed and ended up sick as a dog. But before all that for whatever reason my friends told me I started to profess my love for this guy. Why? I have no idea...at that point it had been 6 years since I had seen him. Anyhow my friend the good friend she is ironically ran into this guy at the grocery store shortly after, she says she casually mentioned me to him and that he should contact me....which who knows what was really said..... all I know is that same day she ran into him he showed up at my moms house out of the blue looking for me. Thank god I was not there and my brother did not tell him where I lived. I felt so embarassed from that and more of a reason I guess I feel SOOOO Nervous about this wedding.I know I will be bright red at this wedding. All my friends are match maker A Holes.

Anyone else have these match maker friends? Do they embarass you?

no photo
Wed 03/10/10 02:09 AM
okay this is random but gonna share it with you all and will look forward to your feedback.

My best friend years of 19 years is getting married and she told me she invited my first "official" love who caused my first broken heart and is gonna arrange for me to catch her boquet and him to catch the garter so we have the "dance" together on purpose.

She did laugh as she told me this but I also know her and know she is dead serious. Her along with all my BFF girlfriends have always teased me because they all know how ridiculous I was and still am over this dude. So this makes me incredibly NERVOUS. I have not seen him in over 10 years yet the mere thought of him makes me still blush.

Part of me does want to see him and the other part does not at all!

UGH So fickle! And annoyed by my A Hole Friends. LOL

no photo
Tue 03/02/10 01:55 AM
This is BS...Men Like women with Curves!!

I got thicker after having my son which I finally 5 years got that pre baby bod back and the funny thing is I got more play when I was thicker....Go Figure!

no photo
Tue 03/02/10 01:53 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 03/02/10 01:55 AM

no photo
Sun 02/21/10 04:57 PM
No...the movie is a comedy not meant for literal interpretation....is this a serious ?

no photo
Tue 01/19/10 03:15 PM
Bronx Tale

Door Test Scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3CTMogFoWg

no photo
Tue 01/19/10 01:03 AM
TRUE ROMANCE!!

SO many good Scenes & Acting From The Ginormous cast!

One of my Favs!

no photo
Tue 01/19/10 12:36 AM
FREEDOM!!!!! BRAVEHEART

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugR-Iyp-e1k

no photo
Tue 01/19/10 12:23 AM
I saw it and thought it was weird. Kinda a future Water World type movie....but with No Water! LOL

Anyone else see it?

no photo
Mon 01/18/10 11:45 PM
handsome

no photo
Mon 01/18/10 11:28 PM
humble

no photo
Mon 01/18/10 10:48 PM
Peck Typer LOL

no photo
Mon 01/18/10 10:33 PM

SO SORRY.......NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!

CHARGERS ARE GONNA BEAT THE JETS!!! I GOT MY TIX.....WOOT WOOT!!!

GO CHARGERS!! :banana: drinker :heart:

Chargers....pffffft!grumble

I FELT LIKE CRYING.....3 MISSED FIELD GOALS ONE GAME...WTF? HE NEVER MISSES!!!!!!!!tears frustrated

THE WHOLE STADIUM WAS SO DEPRESSED....brokenheart
4 Yrs IN A ROW TO THE PLAYOFFS = ANOTHER YEAR OF HEART ACHE!!

We WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT YEAR!!drinker

no photo
Fri 01/15/10 02:44 AM
SO SORRY.......NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!

CHARGERS ARE GONNA BEAT THE JETS!!! I GOT MY TIX.....WOOT WOOT!!!

GO CHARGERS!! :banana: drinker :heart:

no photo
Sun 01/10/10 10:07 PM
SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS!!!

no photo
Sun 01/10/10 09:34 PM
Ignoring him is not the answer.

That is only going to make him MORE CRAZY with TEXTS and Stalking your FACEBOOK ect.

First thing is you need to Be a WOMAN and Talk to him DIRECT & FIRM.

No I think your nice Candy coating BS comments....yanno the lets just be friends comments. Just Say it like it is....SIMPLE! Make sure he gets point. I think you may be sending mixed singles.

Say that you are not emotionally nor physically attracted to him for any type of relationship with him. And let him know you are no longer interested in being friends with him either due to his creepy nature.

Block him from Face book YES YOU CAN!

BLOCK him from IM

And You can BLOCK his number from your phone. All cell carriers give you this option so you dont have to change your number....call them up and ask to block # ...if you have Verizon or ATT you can just do online.

no photo
Sun 01/10/10 09:23 PM
Going on 2 yrs and I have yet to meet Mr. Right from here.

I tried another online source and met a Few MR. WRONGS!!

I am kinda turned off by the whole on line dating idea now due to all the Mr. Wrongs!!

I still enjoy this site....their are some pretty cool people here that I have met :>

no photo
Thu 12/03/09 12:45 AM

I believe that love is like raindrops, it never duplicates itself. Each time we love it is unique but still just as beautiful as the last.

I like that!

no photo
Thu 12/03/09 12:44 AM
Maybe Atlantis...

But I think maybe its women being coy and an attempt at politeness.

Maybe you just are not their cup of tea and instead of a friendly response or simply stating I am not interested women just do not respond because they don't know what to say.

This makes more sense to me and applies to real life scenarios and is done by both genders.

I wouldn't let it upset you.

Also the nature of the message your sending could make all the difference in the world.

Think about it...if you hit on a chick in the bar and she is a snob and doesn't give you time of day or says she will eb right back and then never comes back it might not be because she is a snob after all but rather she doesn't know what to say and deal with situation.

She could also be a snob. Their are a lot of biznotches out their

Don't let it bother you

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25