Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 10:30 PM
Yep! Merriman was drinking Water. The club is here in Good ol SD. And she was most def not. She is allergic to the truth is what she should tweet. LOL
Besides the news reported that they had practice on Monday.....after his 2 hr in jail for her citizen arrest against him he went to practice.

Gotta get ready for the the game against Oakland! Woot Woot!

no photo
Mon 09/07/09 11:27 PM
Do Not Believe the Hype!

She is an ATTENTION WHORE! LIAR LIAR HEAD ON FIRE BIZNOTCH!

She citizen arrested him. No Formal Charges have been made....just her accusations.....which they Examined her and found NO MARKINGS on her neck....She is what 5 6 maybe....Merriman could have chocked her one handed......I do not believe her nonsense 1 minute

The bar they were at my sister works there and Tila was drinking the whole night shots tequila and straight out of the vodka bottle....then she has nerve to tweet the next day that she is allergic to alcohol after Merriman's official comment that the argument was because she was tooo drunk and wanted to drive home.

She is a PSYCHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tila Toooo Kill YA!

Merriman should be more careful who he hangs out with!

Besides she looks like a Efffing Alien...WTF ...Merriman could have any chick he wants....Why that butter face?

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 12:11 AM
Watched Michael Jackson tributes for his bday which he never lived to see obviously....just really really sad. Wasted talent is always sad.

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 02:24 AM
Vegas but that shouldn't count that is just a mini vaca.

Last real vacation was last summer to Bahamas. A very beautiful place that I want to visit again.

Atlantis is incredible. And Breezes an inclusive resort is wonderful.

I planning my Hawaii trip next. Tic toc 8 months away....can't wait!

Any ideas or must sees let me know....

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 12:26 AM
Myth is a smart a$$ and makes me laugh. His profile is better now that he added more pics.

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 12:19 AM

looks like she'd* rock the **** outa me

Who Sylvia? Wanna give her ur "purple headed Monster" rofl

Sylvia's words...LUV em....Gonna use that in place of Kawk tonight!

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 12:11 AM
Honestly I am not sure what is TRUE or BS in the Profile.

A widow Virgin is a stretch but possibly true and more of a reason to get her the purple headed warrior she is asking for! LOL

Gotta luv a woman who openly says she wants to get banged! Lots of confidence is a PLUS!

I haven't seen her post much in forums so can not make an opinion.

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 11:12 PM

Rivers just signed a 6 yr/$92 million contract. Let's see some super bowl action out of this!!!

wow that kinda $ doesn't make me wanna pay higher taxes for their new stadium....

thats insane 15 mil a year.....must be nice

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 11:04 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 08/24/09 11:05 PM
Umm So many.....But the most recent was STEP Brothers ..I laughed so Hard the ENTIRE movie but SOOOOO Hard my stomach hurt at the fight they had when he tried to run his sweaty ba11 sack on his drum set! ROFL

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 11:02 PM
I just started the book series....will wait to watch the show

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 02:40 AM
One of the funnest first dates was we went to a haunted house...(obviously around halloween) It was a lot of fun and memorable.

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 09:33 PM

The Cardinals were looking very good in the first 30 seconds! drinker

laugh

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 08:25 PM
The Bolts are Looking Good!

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 08:17 PM
His personal life apparently has not interfered with his professional life for the NFL to reinstate him HOWEVER his short term punishment I do not think was sufficient to the crime he committed. The images of all the tortured dogs which were all Later Put down over 100 BTW are permanently in my mind and many other Americans that I am not sure how successful the remaining of his professional career will be.....I do believe he will be boo'd by fans NOT to mention all the smack he will hear on the field.

His Salary or portion there of should be forced to go to shelters and humane societies....the Eagles should put that in his contract. I wonder if they signed him for a fraction of the cost of what he would have been prior to his crimes?

no photo
Fri 08/07/09 05:26 PM
A boy trapped as a man
treating life as his own personal play land
I wish I could relate to him
however I can't...
I simply just don't understand.
His fate is unknown for he is all alone.
He is a lost soul in a sea of evil
A fool for missing out on everything wonderful in life
for the ugliness found inside a glass pipe
Three children all without their dad is really all too sad.
There is no point getting angry or mad
However I still wish I had my dad.
Sand is running out of the hour glass
feelings have become sour towards you dad..
Still a boy trapped as a man
we wait for you to grow up ...
and finally become a man.

no photo
Mon 06/08/09 11:51 PM
T2 Was the best I agree

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 06:43 PM
if its a joke no problem. I like dirty jokes they are funny. I would hope my b/f would fwd to me. LOL

But if its not a joke then NO I would think it's wrong and would cause waves.

Side note has anyone went to text someone something dirty and sent to wrong number by accident? LMAO I have...freakin hilarious!

no photo
Mon 06/01/09 09:18 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 06/01/09 09:30 PM
ummmm ty for ur feedback.

Guess I should remove the pics with cleavage....but is that really preventing people from emailing a hello?

no photo
Mon 06/01/09 09:05 PM
Okay I am posting this for some of your feedback. I get lots of views but hardly anyone sends me messages.

Should I add something to the profile? I kept it short and sweet because I don't like the ones that are super long....I can have a short attention span. LOL

Anyhow ur feedback is welcomed :>

no photo
Sun 05/31/09 10:00 PM
malarkey I thought I was only one who used that word....LMAO

yes agreed some things make me wanna ask are you an idiot? I mean seriously WAY too many examples of straight stupidity.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25