Community > Posts By > JRonin

JRonin's photo
Tue 10/22/13 11:51 PM
florence, italy for me.

A nice vacation in a vineyard property in the hills among the cypress trees, sitting on a paved patio by a small table and a bottle of wine, with a pretty thing sitting in my lap as we drink and take in the rolling hills.

JRonin's photo
Tue 10/22/13 11:46 PM
Edited by JRonin on Tue 10/22/13 11:47 PM
I can say without a doubt that this is my favorite Shakespeare play.
Years ago I saw one of the pitch-perfect adaptations with such accomplished actors in a modestly budgeted film from the 90s starring Kenneth branagh, denzel washington and a very young Kate Beckinsale (look it up, it's great!).

Having seen the Joss Whedon version, I fell in love with the words all over again. I thought it would be a little trite considering every word of dialogue is spoken with an American accent, which i thought would subjugate instead of elevate the text, but as I kept watching, I was drawn into it anyway. Pretty soon it was all the old familiar feelings dredged up again, such is the power of words, and shakespeare and, not without due credit, what a great director can really do with good actors, an engagingly simple story in a simple setting with a modest budget and a play that, for very good reason, keeps getting made and remade!

Joss whedon and his casting choices hath done themselves proud by me, by this day!

And so, if you would permit me dear good fellows, princes and maidens young and old, I bid thee to find this gem of cinematic thespianism and enjoy it to your hearts content as i have....and will again.
and again!
happy

Fare thee well!

"some Cupid kills with arrows, some with traps!" - quote from play.

JRonin's photo
Tue 10/22/13 11:24 PM

Well I for one, love his poetry and to me it shows a very passionate, feeling, caring person, and although he's too young for me, if I were someone close to his age, I'd snatch him up before anyone else could get him. I feel all the younger girls are just not paying attention to what he has to offer. One of my suggestions, write more poetry which comes from you heart and you just might break some barriers, and put short ones on your profile. Might help, might not, but what could you possibly lose? Post more pictures of your smile too. A smile says a lot. Remember this, there is always a calm before a storm (of girls maybe)! drinker happy :wink:

Been a rather long time since I revisited this particular post, but since then, I've been a ton more creative, been getting a bit more attention from more women, making a lot more genuine friends and basically feeling a lot happier lately.

Thank you so much everybody for the kind words.

JRonin's photo
Tue 10/22/13 07:28 PM
chatted up someone today. :wink:

JRonin's photo
Tue 10/22/13 07:26 PM
I hate pimps. I refer to them as lesser beings.

JRonin's photo
Tue 10/22/13 07:24 PM
thanks.

JRonin's photo
Mon 10/21/13 05:21 AM
Oh, uh, nevermind, i think i didnt quite phrase that the right way.

JRonin's photo
Mon 10/21/13 03:38 AM
Hi guys!
If you can find the time, I would love it if you guys could give me a few short testimonials. anything you want to say jsut post it right under there.

Thanks in advance,
JRonin

JRonin's photo
Mon 10/21/13 03:35 AM

After reading your last poem, there is not the slightest doubt in my mind that your girl is on her way, and if she isn't, she's overlooking a diamond in the middle of a coal mine. Best wishes for success! :wink:

Wow...
I....
Thanks! :smile:

JRonin's photo
Mon 10/21/13 03:32 AM
Love conquers all!

Let's go skinnydipping! :banana:

JRonin's photo
Mon 10/21/13 03:29 AM
NICKELODEON!!!!!!!!!

:banana:

JRonin's photo
Mon 10/21/13 03:25 AM

yes it happens t o me, my ex bf is only 23 and im 30. The reason of breakup is that the trust issues and the long distance relationship..

Holy crap, same situation with my ex!

JRonin's photo
Mon 10/21/13 02:08 AM
A green field under a sunrise when I've hiked to the top of a very high hill.

Your move!

:smile:

JRonin's photo
Sun 10/20/13 06:53 PM
Edited by JRonin on Sun 10/20/13 06:57 PM

Wow is it hot in here or is it just me....Think I need a cigarette after reading that one and I don't smoke anymore...Your words capture the soul and lets the mind wonder~~~~:thumbsup:

Absolutely exquisite! smokin smokin smokin smokin

Some people talk a good game about how they are in bed. I fantasize with my artistic indulgences. :wink:

JRonin's photo
Sun 10/20/13 07:56 AM
Money only buys you love if she's....well, we all know the street term so...
laugh

I guess answers to some questions are not that obvious to most, and thats why people keep debating them. Go figure.

JRonin's photo
Sun 10/20/13 07:50 AM
adding to my repertoire of writings at least once a week or every few days. Thanks for all the feedback guys, I really enjoy it. drinker

JRonin's photo
Sun 10/20/13 07:41 AM

well that's just silly

Maybe you are just attracted to the same type of woman. Who you attract is less about them and more about you. If you keep attracting the same woman in a different body, the pattern lies with you.

Very much in agreement here. Paterns exist everywhere if people take the time to really see them, or better yet see themselves.

JRonin's photo
Sun 10/20/13 07:39 AM

is just d simple truth but dey wont agree

indifferent :laughing:
Won't agree? Of course they won't agree because (SHOCKER) they're NOT ALL THE SAME.

A simple truth for you is a glaring mistake for those of us that know better.

Try again, man.

....yikes.....just......wow! LMAO.

JRonin's photo
Sun 10/20/13 07:31 AM

Sensual, vivid ... yummy.... flowerforyou

More sensual vivid and yummy on the way....er, poetry-wise! :wink:

JRonin's photo
Sun 10/20/13 05:31 AM

good, all the best

thanks

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 18 19