Community > Posts By > JRonin

JRonin's photo
Sun 10/20/13 05:30 AM

Like the line in the Collective Soul song Adored implies ... when we aren't looking sometimes they just fall in our way. I love when that happens. I hope someone amazing falls in your way soon! :smile:

um...i dont have to start listening to collective soul do i? Just kidding! They're cool.
Thanks, ArtGurl

JRonin's photo
Sun 10/20/13 04:25 AM
Edited by JRonin on Sun 10/20/13 04:29 AM
An unusual lure to the geeky girls from (big shocker) the geeky guy you COULD be diggin on!

Ladies, here is my endorsement for....well, me.

You should message me if you dig the following:

Can hold an intelligent conversation and can trade witty barbs
reading novels for fun
watching sci fi
reading comics
looking at art
visiting museums
riding bikes
traveling
playing or learning to play a musical instrument
gaming (NOT the marathoning, addicted, can't put the controller down til you get fat and your skin gets pasty, gorging yourself on junk food kind - unless you're campaigning for like, two days at the most, then it's admirable but still not THAT cool,lol)
might have an offbeat sense of humor (maybe similar to mine)
enjoy watching and reading everything from Cracked
and you know who the following fictional characters are:
Leia Organa
Marion Ravenwood
Beatrix Kiddo

Major points if your subject line in the first e-mail to me is a line from a widely known, well-beloved flick (Evil Dead, Star Wars, Pacific Rim, Raiders of the Lost Ark, etc, take your pick!)

Yes, I realize this is an unorthodox and very unusual way to get attention directed at my profile, but you know what?
Sometimes you gotta be you....or, um, me.
I gotta be me, is what I'm getting at, because if I were you and looking at what I wrote here...well, I'd imagine your either laughing at this, or you might be slightly attracted to what I wrote, i.e. also, me. So this is basically me trying to get my foot in the door and smile sheepishly like the lovably attractive Clark Kent that I am, and possibly the Superman I am wanting to BE for you.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, at least, even if I don't hear from you personally.
This is probably the last time I'll try to appeal to anyone to message me personally through the forums, but I've also discovered it's the ONLY means I have to connect with someone real as there are a TON of fake profiles out there especially on this particular site, and people love to troll, so...there you have it.

Apologies for the length of this message but I had a lot to say. If you're the patient type, which I admire the msot, you won't care AND you might be inclined to type a message to me personally if and when you have the time. flowerforyou

Here's hoping!
JRonin

JRonin's photo
Sun 10/20/13 03:51 AM
I'm Kryptonian, but I don't want the government to know. lol

Seriously, I don't think our planet would attract any sentient beings, I think they're either seriously advanced and don't even have time to poke fun at us on this dustball, or we're alone and have to spread ourselves across the universe....which is kinda terrifying since we've literally on a slow grind to destroy our own planet, so imagine the irreparable damage we could do to the vast expanse of space in millions of years....well, assuming that asteroid thats supposed to hit us in 2050-something has a change of course and misses the earths orbit completely.

I'm not afraid to disagree with Stephen Hawking, I'd love to debate it with him, too.

JRonin's photo
Sun 10/20/13 03:42 AM
wedding planner

JRonin's photo
Sun 10/20/13 03:38 AM
I'd be open to the idea, but I think she'd have to be extremely special before I gave it up that soon!
I've definitely given it some thought though, but I've never been that lucky so I havent had a chance to be that regretful....or satisfied afterward!
:wink:

And yet, this week things have been rather hopeful, so....maybe that's all i should say!

Have fun!

JRonin's photo
Sun 10/20/13 03:26 AM

I wish they would have the Heroes occasionally like Iron Man, Captain America, The Hulk, Thor, Howard the Duck etc. Every episode should have a special guest star from the Marvel Universe.

If they do that kinda thing every episode, the point of the show would be lost: "not all heroes are super" is the point of the show. it exists on the fringes (or smaller budget) of what goes on OUTSIDE the lives of Thor, Iron Man, Cap and all the rest.
And the Avengers STILL THINK COULSON IS DEAD....so, no, a cameo by this point by ANY of them would be like "Wait, whaaaat, how is Fury gonna explain that?" Plus WE don't even know how or why Coulson is back, or even if he's the REAL Coulson (*coughLMDcough*)

But, yeah the occasional cameo is nice too, but if people tune in every week for that, they're watching for the wrong reasons, in my humble opinion.

Also more people should read the comics and realize that it's not just The Avengers. It's Stark Industries, Advanced Idea Mechanics, ROXXON Industries, Hammer Industries, and....crossed fingers....S.W.O.R.D! Besides, I kinda dig Abigail Brand...that green hair, and the shades and the half-alien sexiness.... sorry, lost my train of thought, but...

stick with the show and read the comics, too if you have the attention span.

Excelsior! glasses

JRonin's photo
Sun 10/20/13 03:06 AM
Bashful smile. Thats what i secretly call the title of my profile pic...oh, guess it's not such a secret though, now!

blushing

JRonin's photo
Sun 10/20/13 03:03 AM

,m sorry smile2 just revisited... thank u jronin

no problem.

JRonin's photo
Sun 10/20/13 02:57 AM

Thanks, JRonin!
I needed a re-affirmation of love, which is what your story did for me. Waiting for part II!

Ok thats a compliment! Thanks and you're welcome Liz.blushing

JRonin's photo
Sat 10/19/13 07:56 PM
UPDATE: Working on Part 2 to this short story!

:thumbsup:

JRonin's photo
Sat 10/19/13 12:16 AM
Spending time walking thru town together, or walking thru an orchard picking apples, or maybe talking at a cafe in a relaxed atmosphere, jsut getting to know eachother over coffee, or hot cocoa. Maybe heading out for drinks later that night at a quiet restaurant.

And at the end of the night, depending on the vibe.....smooched flowers blushing

JRonin's photo
Fri 10/18/13 02:03 PM

There is no "her." well, not right now, anyway. Hoping to change that at some point. I've given up on finding her on Mingle2 though. still a nice place but not many people are on here from where I am, and even more are hard to tell apart from the fake profils or the deceptive ones or women who are a bit too old for me.
I just come here for the kicks, it seems. *sigh

You've only been here a few months, give it time. And I'm sure new people join everyday, maybe someone close to where you are will still appear.

Well, anything's possible! :smile:

JRonin's photo
Fri 10/18/13 02:53 AM
you should write and tell people more about yourself, what you like, and fun things you like to do.

thats all i got.

im gonna sleep now, ive been up awfully late and my eyes are starting to go dead....goodnight....asleep

JRonin's photo
Fri 10/18/13 02:40 AM

:thumbsup:

glasses

JRonin's photo
Fri 10/18/13 02:34 AM
Oh. well I suppose, looking at that last post, I can craft something for you. :smile:

JRonin's photo
Fri 10/18/13 02:26 AM

This was NC-17. There was mention of the words nipples, vagina, 4 play, cock. If you thought that was impure I'll keep my poems in my book.

hence the term erotic. you don't like it you don't have to read it, but thanks for the critiques, I guess.

Just a poem, no need to get all riled up.

JRonin's photo
Fri 10/18/13 02:23 AM

Wow hey that counts me out, I'm not beautiful lol oh well better luck next time, also wishing I had that much faith

everyones hot in their own way 4eva. that includes you! come on now!

flowerforyou

Oi! You owe me a poem laugh cough it up

How do I owe you a poem????

JRonin's photo
Fri 10/18/13 12:52 AM

Wow hey that counts me out, I'm not beautiful lol oh well better luck next time, also wishing I had that much faith

everyones hot in their own way 4eva. that includes you! come on now!

flowerforyou

JRonin's photo
Fri 10/18/13 12:01 AM
Waiting for the right woman to be brave enough to make her presence known within the next seven days.
She'll write me.
I don't know who she is, where she is...
but somehow, in some way....
I know it's going to happen. I don't know how or when...
i just have this....feeling that everythings gonna be okay soon.
And I won't feel as alone as I was before.
She'll be compassionate, and beautiful and intelligent. Brave, maybe a little shy, with an easy smile and this heart that just lives to love, or at least knows enough to be open to love at some point.
She may fall for me, or I may fall for her....

Sometimes we just....know. Without knowing.
My intuition is strong, so Im just going to go with it, and leave my doubts behind.

Trusting the universe for once and just going with the flow.

:heart:

JRonin's photo
Thu 10/17/13 11:58 PM
Waiting for the right woman to be brave enough to make her presence known within the next seven days.
She'll write me.
I don't know who she is, where she is...
but somehow, in some way....
I know it's going to happen. I don't know how or when...
i just have this....feeling that everythings gonna be okay soon.
And I won't feel as alone as I was before.
She'll be compassionate, and beautiful and intelligent. Brave, maybe a little shy, with an easy smile and this heart that just lives to love, or at least knows enough to be open to love at some point.
She may fall for me, or I may fall for her....

Sometimes we just....know. Without knowing.
My intuition is strong, so Im just going to go with it, and leave my doubts behind.

Trusting the universe for once,

:heart:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 18 19