Community > Posts By > prettybird20

no photo
Sat 08/10/13 04:59 AM
ex and i broke up bout 11 weeks ago regarding an issue about having/not having children...everything else in the relationship was great never argued about anything. our break up was hard trying no contact didnt work, slpt together again a few times and enjoying each others company....tried to get him back but that was no go, tried to assure him we could be friends thats a no go now too. found out he's seeing someone else and has asked for me not to contact him anymore and he will do the same.

some of the things he would say to me get me confused id like some insight from other men to understand what he might be going through...

he would say hes struggling he still still loves me and misses me and wish he could hold me, kiss me...

hes scared as our issue may never change and doesnt believe what i have to say and that hes angry and why does he have to be stubborn

he says he thinks about me all the time and remembers the happy moments and things about me that make him go awww but he still doesnt want to get back together with me as his brain has put his foot down on his heart and if he thinks that then we are just not meant to be

he said that we're supposed to be moving on and getting on with our lives and hooking up

seeing me is to hard as he just wants me and it takes him backwards from moving on

he said that if i contact him he will not respond and he wont be contacting me anymore as well he doesnt want to be friends he doesnt see how we can be like that after how we have felt for each other in our relationship

i just dont know how genuine he may be after all if he is seeing someone else rebound, serious whatever it is in a way i feel played....

from a male point of view whats really going on??