Community > Posts By > Doug

Doug's photo
Thu 12/01/22 01:50 AM
Edited by Doug on Thu 12/01/22 01:54 AM
TxsGal3333 says "Just because you feel that way does not mean others do..

If Religion is not for you then by pass it and let those that do believe in Religion, share their beliefs as they see fit..

Sounds like to me you are trying to manipulate people into believing as you do".

I'm one of the "others" that feel that way. Religion is a scam designed to separate the gullible from their money in the forms of tithes and offerings

Doug's photo
Sat 01/01/22 05:57 PM
Just like when Charlize Theron (White liberal actress) made claim to be "African-American", despite the FACT she was born in Benoni-Gauteng, South Africa, moved to the States, became a citizen and CAN rightfully make the claim she is "African-American".
Several black "leaders" about went apeshit (pun intended) when she called herself that.
Al Sharpton even came out and said "She can't be African-American, you have to be BLACK to be African-American".

Doug's photo
Fri 12/10/21 06:06 PM
A 16 year old girl goes out on her first car date.
The 16 year old boy taking her out whispers in her ear what he'd like to do to her sexually (the boy expects her to be shocked and appalled, but she looks at him with the best come-hither look she can muster and softly says "Okay, we can do what you want, IF we can do what I want first".
The boy's about to lose his mind thinking he's gonna get lucky.
He asks her what he has to do...tell me, tell me, tell me, pleeeeease.
She turns to him and says "Take me home, go inside and tell my father what you want to do to me, if Dad okays it, I'll go along".

Doug's photo
Fri 12/10/21 05:39 PM
Flash

Gordon

Doug's photo
Fri 12/10/21 05:37 PM
Queen, but only while Freddie was frontman, now it's Brian, Roger, and some random singer.
But it's advertised as Queen + whoever.
THIS IS NOT QUEEN!!!
Freddie was Queen.
With Brian May, Roger Taylor, and John Deacon providing backing vocals to Freddie's 4 octave range.

Doug's photo
Thu 12/02/21 10:51 AM
This"coronavirus" is a media driven hoax.
Granted, the virus was"accidentally" released from that lab in Wuhan, China, meaning it is, and should be referred to as the China virus.
Do y'all know why they've disallowed funerals? It's not to "slow the spread" as our lying liberal media has stated, rather, it's to keep people from realising this China virus is about as deadly as the seasonal flu, because that's what it is, Wuhan, China's strain of the flu.