stueycuriousstr8's photo
Thu 09/19/13 08:52 AM
That is just horrible, guess she done cheating u now and to think she seen a guy ,ouch every time she sees.that child a reminder she cheated ,karma will bite her back.

stueycuriousstr8's photo
Thu 09/19/13 08:49 AM

I'm looking for a nice, respecting and loving women I'm really feminin and I'm looking for a girl to take the guy part of the relationship. My favorite things to do is cuddling, watching movies together, and walking on the beach:) I also like exploring certain parts of the world. Oh and my speciality is photography. I'll give it to you straight...my heart was recently ripped out by a girl named Donna. She got pregnant while I wad dating her. And she made me cry every night... It's bad.

stueycuriousstr8's photo
Thu 09/19/13 08:43 AM
Of all things it there for warmth mostly and second shaving bald is asking for friction blisters , thats one thing you don't want like carpet burn .

stueycuriousstr8's photo
Thu 09/19/13 08:35 AM
Im a skinny guy I like bigger girls for many reasons but if they got some chip abot it and snapping at people ,that what I don't like.

stueycuriousstr8's photo
Thu 09/19/13 08:27 AM
Give it time, I been on sites 4-5 years and still nothing except mincing words,
Some are genuine that's the hard part .Dont lie it doesn't help.

stueycuriousstr8's photo
Thu 09/19/13 08:06 AM
I can relate to that, I was raised
right to be nice,it's the generation after me that lost themanners and it makes us good guys look bad ,some girls aren't so dainty anymore either I don't go to pubs to pick up, not for me yet dating sites paid or not have got me no where.

stueycuriousstr8's photo
Sun 08/04/13 02:26 PM
Hi, new here as with several other sites just testing the water and not putting all my eggs in one basket so to speak.
I know it maybe more difficult over 40 but most hve filtered what they want.
I'm living the single life not fazed which way it goes.

stueycuriousstr8's photo
Thu 07/04/13 10:43 PM
hello Areti,I tried messge you after reading ykur profile .i am a smoker which caused the message to be blocked.i understand this but stull want to say hi.

stueycuriousstr8's photo
Thu 07/04/13 04:21 AM
i am a very good lustener,compassionate honest and trusting.I am lookung for monogamus r/ship