Sun 12/29/13 06:37 AM
Edited by bibarnes on Sun 12/29/13 06:37 AM
Hidalgo Mexico

bibarnes's photo
Sun 12/29/13 06:36 AM
Guadalajara Mexico

bibarnes's photo
Sun 12/29/13 06:34 AM
ripped through the outhouse leaving granny on the two holer with the Sears Roebuck catalog screaming for

bibarnes's photo
Sun 12/29/13 06:28 AM
I am really surprised that there were no answers.

bibarnes's photo
Sun 12/29/13 06:13 AM

You are locked in a room with two people and two doors. Remain in the room and you will die of thirst. One of the people will always lie and the other will always tell the truth. The two doors leading out, one is freedom and the other will cause a slow agonizing death. Each of the two people know which door is which. You are allowed one question and one only to either of the two other people. What do you ask?

This question was on a job test for IBM back in 1969.

I will give the answers in 2 days if no one gets them. I know they will be answered correctly by a few. My bet is on Msharmony.

Ask either person the following, " If I ask the other person which door is safe what will they say?" Then go out the opposite door.

Try this with two people and you will get it.

bibarnes's photo
Sun 12/29/13 06:08 AM

Two men share a prison cell. One man has a visitor and when the visitor leaves the other man asks him "who was that?" He answered, "Brothers and sisters I have none, but this man's father is my father's son." Who was the visitor?

It was his own son.

bibarnes's photo
Thu 12/26/13 09:19 AM
Edited by bibarnes on Thu 12/26/13 09:19 AM
Tricerotop

bibarnes's photo
Thu 12/26/13 09:15 AM
Xylophone player

bibarnes's photo
Thu 12/26/13 09:11 AM
You are locked in a room with two people and two doors. Remain in the room and you will die of thirst. One of the people will always lie and the other will always tell the truth. The two doors leading out, one is freedom and the other will cause a slow agonizing death. Each of the two people know which door is which. You are allowed one question and one only to either of the two other people. What do you ask?

This question was on a job test for IBM back in 1969.

I will give the answers in 2 days if no one gets them. I know they will be answered correctly by a few. My bet is on Msharmony.

bibarnes's photo
Thu 12/26/13 09:03 AM
Two men share a prison cell. One man has a visitor and when the visitor leaves the other man asks him "who was that?" He answered, "Brothers and sisters I have none, but this man's father is my father's son." Who was the visitor?

bibarnes's photo
Wed 12/25/13 09:07 PM
One thing that is never said or printed is the origin of South Africa. When the Dutch first settled there it was empty except for some Pigmy nomads that came through. Similar to the Bedouins up north. The Black Africans came down for work on the farms and then in the mines. The original idea of apartheid was to keep control of the country in the hands of the founders. I am not condoning the methods. The founding fathers of the US wanted the same thing. They just went about it in a humane way with some silly little document called the Constitution. The pendulum is now swinging the other way and in time all the Afrikkaners will be gone and South Africa will be like Zimbabwe.

Wasn't it Mandela and his wife that made the term "necklacing" popular. It is still bing used today in Black on Black violence. If you are not a supporter of ANC you are an enemy to be executed. Hence the pendulum.

bibarnes's photo
Wed 12/25/13 08:51 PM
Edited by bibarnes on Wed 12/25/13 08:55 PM
Please correct me if I am wrong. It is my belief that when the Dutch settled South Africa there were no permanent residents there. The only "Africans" that came by were nomadic tribes. The Black Africans came down when the farmers needed labor and jobs were scarce in the northern areas. Then when Diamonds and Gold were found the influx of Black workers increased 100 fold. Bottom line is that Blacks do not have an historical claim to all of Africa. The northern part is mostly non-black and South Africa was a wasteland before the Dutch settled it.

Aparteid was introduced to keep the country in the control of the original settlers. The methods were cruel and stupid. The idea had merit buit the implementation is where the whites messed up. You can't control with violence for long. Sooner or later the violated become the violaters. It is the pendulum rule. Something is wrong and the solution always swings the pendulum to the other extreme.

Yes I believe that genocide will occur and the Afrikkaners will be driven from their homes or killed and South Africa will become like Zimbabwe.

I am not a racist and don't give a rats butt what color you are. I do have a big problem with stupid and don't tolerate it at all. In reality, stupid is not racist either it is the great leveler.

bibarnes's photo
Thu 12/05/13 06:26 PM
Fresh Jamaica (hamaica) tea, a fresh picked Avacado, and a fresh picked mandarina. Now for some ice cream to round it out.

bibarnes's photo
Thu 12/05/13 06:15 PM
If it turns out that it is a cleaning situation make sure the vet gives you an antibotic for the dog for a minimum of 5 to 7 days. The cleaning is traumatic and the dog is put under for it. There is a danger of infection because they have to go into the gumline to get rid of the plaque. Once everything is Ok a yearly cleaning is not a bad idea along with crunchy treats. Things like rawhide chews for mall dogs or the stick like treats. Most anything crunchy will help. Not sure about the water thing I haven't read anything other than the ads. Of course they are always truthful.

bibarnes's photo
Thu 12/05/13 06:07 PM
Edited by bibarnes on Thu 12/05/13 06:08 PM
Dogs, then horses, then cats. Highly allergic to cats though. Mine were outdoor. Word got around and wound up with 9 feeding at the trough everyday. Of I also had 7 horses , 1 Hinny, and 4 dogs. Along with 4 geese. Now its just me and my three best friends, Aku, Lulu and Bella.

bibarnes's photo
Thu 11/28/13 05:54 PM
There were three naked women in a suana two young and one older
As they were sitting talking one the younger women's arm let out beep. She looked, presses her wrist and said, "that was my pager, I had a chip inserted in arm." A little while later there was a ringing and the other young lady helped her hand up and spoke into it. She says, "I had a chip put in my hand, it is a phone." By now the older lady is feeling very low tech and excuses herself to go to restroom. when she returns she has piece of toilet paper stuck in her butt. The other two just look and roll their eyes. The older lady stops and looks at the toilet paper and says,"Oh my I'm getting a FAX."

bibarnes's photo
Thu 11/28/13 05:38 PM
I helped with a company years ago that handled tax issues for interstate truckers. It had to with ensuring that each state a truck drove through got their share road use tax.

bibarnes's photo
Sun 11/24/13 05:54 PM
OK this my last post on this. If you ar right and I am wrong, then I Have lost nothing. Now let's reverse that and ask what have you lost?

Billy Graham once said we as Christians must spread the Gospel. Sometimes with words.

bibarnes's photo
Sat 11/23/13 03:31 PM
Why do prayers have to be formal. How about you've had a bad day and you say, "You know God this day sucked." On the other side if things are going well, "Hey Pop this has been a great day thanks." Or, "hey Dad whats goin on? BTW thanks for the sunrise this morning. Didn't care too much for the rain in the afternoon though it ruined a pretty good barbecue. Later Pop."

Because we are adopted, through Christ, as sons and daughters of God we have the right and priviledge of talking to Him like you would your own earthly parents. He knows that your day stunk, but according to the bible He still wants to hear from you. Even if the person you spoke about did a long varied formal prayer it still does not mean you are trying to reach the heart of God. No questions, no formal praise just a kid talking to his Daddy.