Community > Posts By > habitforming

habitforming's photo
Tue 06/23/09 11:27 AM
Edited by habitforming on Tue 06/23/09 11:28 AM
Point is for me that: it is all truth- if even for a moment. Truth is belief, faith is the belief of things unseen, and seeing reveals truth.
So' I guess it's as we knew all along-
that truth is continually revealing itself, and that everything- including truth, changes....

habitforming's photo
Tue 06/23/09 11:23 AM

I feel as though Ive spent my entire life going through a series of illusions-
each one a a bonafied truth until, the truth be known, I find I have been living yet another hopeful lie. From my fear of the darkness and the Boogeyman that turned out to be a coat hanging on a closet door to seeing someone that made my heart skip a beat yet afraid to speak my heart for being rejected, I have lived a continual lesson that for me, as a human being, nothing is ever what it seems...
Still, standing here in what should be my years of knowing better, I keep finding myself in the illusions of my life- the illusions created by my desires,
my beliefs, my hopes and my fears. as I go through each open door and discover how blind Ive been, I forget everything Ive learned and proceed toward the next door...
Illusions- the illusion that no one gets me- that I am too something or another, that I am at all anything other than what I am is here again.
Id thought Id share that.
That will never stop.

I hope it never stops...

habitforming's photo
Tue 06/23/09 10:02 AM
I feel as though Ive spent my entire life going through a series of illusions-
each one a a bonafied truth until, the truth be known, I find I have been living yet another hopeful lie. From my fear of the darkness and the Boogeyman that turned out to be a coat hanging on a closet door to seeing someone that made my heart skip a beat yet afraid to speak my heart for being rejected, I have lived a continual lesson that for me, as a human being, nothing is ever what it seems...
Still, standing here in what should be my years of knowing better, I keep finding myself in the illusions of my life- the illusions created by my desires,
my beliefs, my hopes and my fears. as I go through each open door and discover how blind Ive been, I forget everything Ive learned and proceed toward the next door...
Illusions- the illusion that no one gets me- that I am too something or another, that I am at all anything other than what I am is here again.
Id thought Id share that.

habitforming's photo
Tue 06/23/09 09:59 AM
Lately I been hearing rumors, that everything is under control
as the screaming subsides I realize
that my head's been chained to the wall
My mind held fast by the media's velvet chains
views this solitary dreamscape
where so very little of the truth remains
all I can think of is a plan for escape
Is everything under control?
let me out of this dream world
how much did you get for your soul
Lately I been gettin' flashes of reality behind the vail
so I speak to mankind to my horror I find
they'd rather stay trapped in their jails
a master of puppets on the blue screen
receite litany of lies
I watch as you shake your head in agreement
with the blindfold over your eyes...
I have a dream....
how much did you get for your soul

habitforming's photo
Mon 06/22/09 09:50 PM
just wanted to share my last video:

http://donathen.podbean.com

habitforming's photo
Mon 06/22/09 09:38 PM
I would so love to play Austin...
Be my fan?

habitforming's photo
Sun 06/21/09 08:44 PM

I'm getting a bit sick of being the token aussie....

I thought I saw a kiwi the other day....but he too disappeared in a cloud of mist.....ohwell

Then again who would want a heap of my type running around these forums?

scared

your type? fill me in!

habitforming's photo
Sun 06/21/09 12:28 PM
thank you for the compliments about the music! Im all swollen now...:banana:

habitforming's photo
Sun 06/21/09 12:13 PM

To me meeting is the most exciting part of the whole experience. Then we can see the real deal.

yes that would be the intention...

There is an East Coast Mingle Meet being planned (see thread in General)...perhaps now is as good a time as any to get out &
mingle...:wink:

sounds good! thanx... I'm actually working on a coupla social things now. Im working on a Burlesque number (boylesque), and Im a prize for an upcomming event this Monday.

habitforming's photo
Sun 06/21/09 12:04 PM

Speak for YOURSELF Habit. Excuse the pun, but it's a bad habit to make such assumptions about others.

I only assume that my feelings are valid.
Thanks....

habitforming's photo
Sun 06/21/09 12:01 PM
Edited by habitforming on Sun 06/21/09 12:05 PM
"To me meeting is the most exciting part of the whole experience. Then we can see the real deal."

yes that would be the intention...

habitforming's photo
Sun 06/21/09 11:56 AM
Edited by habitforming on Sun 06/21/09 11:57 AM

I also learned that being someones neighbor doesn't amount to a hill of beans on the web...I cant get a word out of those living closest to me

I wanted to address this part specificially, because this has been my EXACT experience as well -- anyone within 897,000 miles of me apparently cannot detect my presence on this site -- I assume this is some sort of eSafety Filter, implemented for whatever reason....when the only people who can see you are too far away to ever do anything about it, the potential for anything "bad" to happen is virtually nil....!!

(Laughin like all get out)

My sentiments, exactly!

habitforming's photo
Sun 06/21/09 10:24 AM
Since I sauntered into this community, I have learned some new but basic facts
about our society (that is what we're supposed to be, isn't it?) that I feel the need to share.
I remember how, as a Brooklyn Resident, I used to say that if you want to get an understanding of contemporary society, look at its drivers. Some of us enter a powerful, personal world of our own when we get behind the wheel-
It becomes all about us, where WE have to go and what WE have to do. And then there are some of us that refuse to yield and feel entitled to move forward
(after all isn't that what driving is all about)
Here at the Mingle site, I marvel at how we think when we don our profiles like a cloak, and step out into the night of the site... all of us trolling as a clandestine fisher-person looking for the catch!
For some of us it is a diversion, from what we may or may not be doing. I wonder how someone working behind a desk can actually have the presence of mind to be intimate and handle their workload at the same time...
For others (of us) it is a constant form of entertainment- it can be done while watching your favorite drama, or breastfeeding the kid. It comes on as soon as you come in the house and you troll through the night, receiving
letters and Ims from others telling you you seem nice enough to want to meet, and you delete them without the slightest second thought- that they may have a positive effect on your life...
But whose looking for positive effect? In our world of instant gratification,
We digest our kudos, these come-ons, and we feel full.
I also learned that being someones neighbor doesn't amount to a hill of beans on the web...I cant get a word out of those living closest to me, and I wonder how those of you that are my neighbors are going to respond when I walk up to them in public and re-introduce myself, knowing that I was one of those profiles they said ewww to?
What an education this has been- to all of those wonderful women I am getting to know from all around the world, thank you for taking a chance on me and giving me some of your time.
Ive learned time is all I really have to offer anybody.

have something good for you-

habitforming's photo
Sun 06/21/09 10:19 AM
Do not judge me by mine- I thought Id tell you something that my profile doesn't...
I am at heart a wild child... I defy my age spiritually- and I'd like to believe that I'm in excellent shape for my age.
I am at a place in my life where I am beginning to understand what it means to hunker down. I am a flirt- I am not a ****.
I take care of myself well- I am working on myself continually-
I believe that if I am not working on something, then something will be working on me. I am not judgemental by nature, but you know how people are and we all get out of character now and then.
I am trust worthy- that dosen't mean I'll tell you all of my business= at least until I know you well enough.
This is the internet- and people do have to be careful- but I trust myself enough to know what I'm doing, and I'll trust you enough to be civil, if not yourself.
I am a professional person with a taste for the thrill of meeting someone new and going for a ride- be it short of long.
About my hair- ask me. Its beyond spiritual.
For those of you that only date 'whatever', its true- you don't know what you're missing.
I don't waste time and I WOULD NEVER WASTE YOURS. Lets just hook up and see.

habitforming's photo
Sat 06/20/09 05:57 PM

it really matters not whether you are understood or not. it's that you stay true to yourself and never let anyone take the passion away from you that clearly comes across in your words.

Mabey understanding isn't the proper word synergy! there thats better!

habitforming's photo
Sat 06/20/09 05:53 PM
distance issue... there once was a girl from Prauge!

habitforming's photo
Sat 06/20/09 05:51 PM
PLK, go on with your special self- rare that someone takes the time.

habitforming's photo
Sat 06/20/09 05:48 PM
Its great when someone gets a point of mine- there are few joys like being understood...
I can remember one time when I was gambling on pinball lost my motorbike, trying to win a gun. I still play a mean pinball, but I prefer other stakes.
Love does rule- and at the end of the day, who's doing?
there is a wonderwoman in every woman on this green earth- however...
I would tend to agree, a broad could always capture the attention of a stranger.

habitforming's photo
Sat 06/20/09 05:28 PM
Edited by habitforming on Sat 06/20/09 05:29 PM
Someone told me in a blog response, I should perhaps "widen the playing field" in my search for a honey - I've been pondering this all day, and I'll tell you what Ive decided...
"But first a word from our sponsor"...
I went to work this morning in a rush...it wasn't until I was 50 feet above the ground that it came to me....
I think women take me for being a player - and if I were one i'd be a good one. But I'm not.
I try to entertain the women I contact, and I always say something meaningful.
Perhaps if I have contacted anyone reading this, you know I loved your photo.
I won't read up on a girl until we're talking, because otherwise it's unnecessary information in my brain.
There are a good many of you that have received cute or funny openings
from me that have completely ignored me. It's rude, and rude women are the worst. But I don't think they mean to be- that not answering is a learned behavior because all of us with parents were chided to speak when spoken to.
Just so those that ignore don't misconstrue. This community is safe haven
for you to GET TO KNOW PEOPLE. sorry people, you cant get to know somebody on one single dimension and judge your feelings by it. But you can
just freely communicate with others about life as well as love, and me just as well as you.
Could you imagine there was a fatal flaw in your profile that chased people away, yet you were totally unaware of it? And can you understand how much we can love each other by just telling other how we feel instead of just ignoring/not responding? Being human? Where was I?

So yeah, broaden your scope- I have decided that I am open to women between the ages of young 29 and 65 mature. I will accept IMs from
skinny women, chubby women, soft women, tough women, ugly women
beautiful women, broken woman, superwoman. The point is-
See me Feel me Touch me... Heal me..

habitforming's photo
Sat 06/20/09 12:50 PM
okay....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuxvK4tXuRM