Community > Posts By > Pyry

Pyry's photo
Tue 04/29/14 12:13 PM

I doubt they are real widowers who are pulling that scam. there is also one involving military men....so now i won;t communicate with anyone who says they are a soldier unless I have known them from the threads. kinda sad

Yes, I have had a lot of messages from men who claim to be military and want a wife for real etc. but one thing is common for all of them, they want you to chat with them in yahoo. And when says no, they stop.
Too many scammers.. :( Not nice at all.

Pyry's photo
Mon 07/22/13 08:43 AM

Librarians.

:D saved my day.

Pyry's photo
Mon 07/22/13 08:22 AM
Are you doubting my farmnes?! :) Well.. Challence accepted!

No I am not going to wear down any free spirited ponys geldings or not.. ;)Let them roam free as long as they run to me when I whistle.

I am not a mere stable lass.. I got many layers both in character and in profession.. But everything in due time my dear white pony!! :D

Sheep. Wheat. Canola and cattle. Farmer how are you sexy

are you trying to break ponys spirit & lock the gate behind his and make him put his head down& eat the same hay off the floor in your stable ?noway

cuz, I'm just a one trip pony, some ponys aren't meant to be corralled! pony can't live on

hay alone.

why do you live in some foreign land for a white girl???? as a stable hand.....adonoh,

something seems a little horsey

ok! lets see what you know! you see when pony was a big player he just said

to the girs " I don't work..my family's very very wealthy" cuz what if you made something

up...and that person know more about f♡..ing farm animals than you.

so lets chat..

Pyry's photo
Mon 07/22/13 08:04 AM
I have three Lapland reindeer dogs.(Finnish: Lapin porokoira) :) Nice and easy going breed, they come everyday to work with me.

Pyry's photo
Mon 07/22/13 07:55 AM
Thanks guys! :) Nice to know that there are some country men left. Sometimes I´m on the verge of losing faith. Cityboys are so smooth and shiny.. ;) I need roughnes of the land in the character and clearnes of the sky in the soul. :D

Ok, sorry. Maybe too mushy. I´m not a poet. :)

Anyway seems like you have a nice community here, looking forward getting to know some of you.

Pyry's photo
Sun 07/21/13 01:26 PM
Is there any horse or a farm guys eager for a chat now and then? I would like to get to know someone earthy and witty. ;)

Pyry's photo
Sun 07/21/13 12:58 PM
I own a horse. Finnish breed.. Sturdy and gentle giant. Has had him 5 years now. ou and I take care of 27 other horses too.

Pyry's photo
Sun 07/21/13 12:53 PM
Nowadays traveling is so easy and web is helpfull so moving somewhere for love is not so a big deal. Me personally would happily move to different country for love. BUT I have to be sure that I have a job and capability to do something with my life other than beeing in love.