Community > Posts By > Rajasekar

Rajasekar's photo
Mon 04/11/22 09:44 PM
am looking for a girl who is interested in friendship and am a real men working in a corporate company..
let's be friends and let's chat and enjoy the happiness.. I don't need your number and your photo..
just we can chat in this application..
because no one will be ready to give there personal number and identity.. so I believe in friendship and happy..

let's chat and have a happy in our friendship relationship..

you can directly message me in this application..

Rajasekar's photo
Mon 04/11/22 09:40 PM
am also from Chennai.. let's chat and enjoy the life

Rajasekar's photo
Mon 04/11/22 09:34 PM
CAN SOMEONE DESCENT CHAT ME?

am there for the descent chat with you
let's chat and know each other and explore the things around the city and have a lot of conversation and enjoy the life..

Rajasekar's photo
Mon 04/11/22 09:32 PM
am interested in chatting with a girl who is very much interested in all..
am a very soft and smooth person who like to do anything for my loved one.. so if you are interested..
please message me in this application.. we can chat and enjoy the life and get to know each other

Rajasekar's photo
Mon 04/11/22 09:29 PM
am also new this application.. if any women from india
please reply me let's chat and explore the things around the city and have lot of funny and create a wonderful moment..

Rajasekar's photo
Mon 04/11/22 09:23 PM
There are some who are separated and kids live with the mother? I want to get anyone's opinion, about dating woman with kids.

Does it matter to you guys dating a woman that has 3 kids raising by herself?

it's really very good and well matured men will take care of that women and should take care of there children.. I am really very happy to be a part of that family and if any one are real and interested..
can ping me directly

Rajasekar's photo
Mon 04/11/22 09:18 PM
looking for a girl with lot of friendship and I will share all the funny talk and explore the things and fly over the places..
please reply
if you are interested