Community > Posts By > snarkytwain

snarkytwain's photo
Sat 10/17/09 04:20 PM
Thanks for the welcome back! :) I'm glad to see everyone's doing well.

snarkytwain's photo
Sat 10/17/09 04:04 PM
Hello everyone! I'm just making a little post to letcha know I'm sorry I fell off the planet... my internet got cut off. Pfft. How is everyone?

snarkytwain's photo
Sun 08/09/09 05:58 AM
Edited by snarkytwain on Sun 08/09/09 06:02 AM
What is your definition of "nice guy" and your definition of "bad guy"? huh

ETA:
you don't have to be a "nice guy"....be a strong guy. strong guys beat up bad guys, and get respect from both men and women, and you can just be yourself.....after all, treat people how you want to be treated.....just don't get "puppydog eyes" and you should be Ok.....good luck.....and you may end up with the "best girl"....i did!

WORD!!!! OMG YES YES YES!!!!

... embarassed what..?

Yin, you crack me up! laugh

snarkytwain's photo
Sun 08/09/09 05:48 AM

I thought it might be nice to get some objective opinions since i am here anyway.
So why is that? I always get attracted to the wrong guys, the ones that i know i can't get, the ones i know it s wrong to even think about, the ones that i know will be difficult to get due to different reasons. WHy? WHy? At the same time there are really nice guys out there who i know like me and want to do things for me all the time, and the more i know they like me the more not interested i become!
What is wrong with me??

I don't know. Mine is the opposite. I go for the guys I KNOW I can get because they're "below" my "level". But they're no good, either.

Good luck finding out and when ya know, let me know, OK? flowerforyou

snarkytwain's photo
Sun 08/09/09 05:38 AM
Because my self-esteem is in the toilet about some not-so-good attributes, so when I find a GOOD one (especally that I can even appreciate), I like to enhance it. My eyes are a good quality. I want them to be seen.

snarkytwain's photo
Sun 08/09/09 05:12 AM
OK, I'm back!

Now, being drunk and stoned (and REALLY munchie...) I'll update ya. LOL

Knees are great. Got some scabs, healing nicely. I can even bend one of them entirely! Teeth will be OK... hoping to get the money to fix the chip soon, though the time off will be harder to get, methinks.

Job is AWESOME... a bit worried about losing my way (I never was good at directions), but Friday I had my first day delivering alone, and though I got lost a couple times, I was told the noobs are expected to take more time, and I learned 5 routes perfectly, at least.

It's a really fun job, if physically exhausting. It's good excercize at least!

I have done Vaselene twice, with bandages when I had to wear long pants. That said, I took the bandages off as soon as I could, I was able to wear shorts to work three days, and scabs are healthily forming. W00t!

ANYway, sorry I haven't updated. It's been crazy busy since I started work. Thank you again for your advice and help! flowers

snarkytwain's photo
Sun 08/09/09 04:53 AM
Thank you all. I feel much better now...

... is my chicken baked yet?

snarkytwain's photo
Sun 08/09/09 04:46 AM

You showed me your goods.

I showed you mine.

Its been two days.

now for the end of time.

we talk every half an hour from moms basement, after a shower.

the pictures on my phone.

strait from the bathroom, in private from you soon-to be- ex girlfriends home.

I am moving in with you.

As soon its afforded those brand new work shoes.

my nine kids not a bother.

the government will father.

its with you I will run away.

in my heart you will forever stay.

I would TOTALLY give you the award for that Yin, cept 5 isn't that far away from 9... grumble

snarkytwain's photo
Sun 08/09/09 04:40 AM
Real people? I get that with the whole bot thing, but... what's "bor at our place"?

snarkytwain's photo
Sun 08/09/09 03:57 AM
Edited by snarkytwain on Sun 08/09/09 03:59 AM
It doesn't make you shallow at all, it makes you human.

I TOTALLY know how you feel. Seriously. You read my mind!

ETA: Fear, that is SUCH a great avatar for you! laugh

snarkytwain's photo
Sat 08/08/09 06:54 PM
Edited by snarkytwain on Sat 08/08/09 06:58 PM
laugh Thanks, Fear. I needed that.

Romeo, I am working now, which rocks, but it's Saturday now, and I'm sitting at home, watching dumb movies, with no plans, no money and no prospects. Pfft. grumble

gayfifer, I would, but I've done that a lot lately because of my date with the pavement last weekend, so it's not really that exciting anymore. laugh

i look in the mirror and remind myself that its all my own doing

Yeah, that doesn't help much in the way of feeling BETTER, lone. laugh

ems, thank you. It's awesome that someone else understands. flowerforyou

May, usually thinking and analizing helps a lot for me. At the moment, though, all I REALLY want is to forget.

snarkytwain's photo
Sat 08/08/09 06:27 PM
... what do you do? Usually the negative emotions of being single are kind of dormant after one has been single for a while. One lives one's life -- work, family, friends, hobbies -- and being single during that time is actually kinda fun, as one can flirt and watch boys (or girls, depending), without guilt... and one knows, KNOWS, that they have it together and can be single happily for as long as it takes to find the one whom they REALLY deserve, that One special someone... one knows one can be patient, easily.

But then, then there comes a day every once in a while during that time, when one REALLY feels the loss of someone to hold them, to be there for them, to share their life with them. And nothing one does, thinks, or feels, can trump that feeling of utter lonliness.

What do you do when you are at your lowest? When you're almost ready to throw in the towel and say yes to those you said no to in the past, despite the fact that you KNOW it would only be temporary because they aren't the one (or ones, possibly), who you can happily be with? What do you do when you begin to think that maybe there IS noone you can happily be with, who would want you back?

What do you do when hope seems so very far away?

snarkytwain's photo
Mon 08/03/09 11:58 PM
Thanks for the advice! I decided to go with vasolene and bandages. I'm hoping the vasolene helps keep the bandgaes from sticking to the wounds.

snarkytwain's photo
Mon 08/03/09 11:09 PM
Is this based on true mythology or comic book stories? Cuz there are both...

snarkytwain's photo
Mon 08/03/09 10:05 PM
"Do" any ladies want to hang out?"

Proper grammar is hot. :wink:

snarkytwain's photo
Mon 08/03/09 09:42 PM
Welcome! And AWESOME opening post. flowerforyou You'll find Mingle to be full of real people, which I think it pretty damn cool too.

snarkytwain's photo
Mon 08/03/09 09:04 PM
****. I have to wear long pants. I have bandages, but my knees will SUCK hurt every time I sit down or stand up. Ugh. grumble

Any advice on how to best pull long pants off without feeling like I'm being cheese grated all day? sad

snarkytwain's photo
Mon 08/03/09 08:47 PM
I ALWAYS get compliments on mine. I intend on getting it cut much shorter in the back, dying it jet black, and getting bright red streaks in front and tips in back. But my pic here shows the front cut style as it will stay. :smile:

What do you consider edgy?

snarkytwain's photo
Mon 08/03/09 08:27 PM
Sall good. It's the thought that counts!

I am SO thankful for all of your comments. It makes my legs feel a little better:

flowerforyou

snarkytwain's photo
Mon 08/03/09 08:18 PM
Edited by snarkytwain on Mon 08/03/09 08:29 PM
Depends on the edges.

Can't put the toilet seat down, belches a lot, thinks JackAss is hilarious, MUST watch sports with the guys? I can handle that. I am, after all, a straight woman, so I do like men... and when one likes men, one has to accept that they ARE men. laugh

Drugs, total lack of maturity and/or ambition? Drunk more than once a week? Yeah... not edges I can handle. :wink:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25